購入予定の小物の注文ができない理由について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定ですが、注文ができない理由について教えてください。
  • 過去に注文をしたことがありますが、支払いを行わなかったため、注文を処理することができません。
  • この注文を続ける場合は、直接電話で連絡してください。また、店舗受け取りを選択したことを念頭に置いてください。運送会社には何を使いますか?送料はかかりますか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。何かの手違いで下記のようなメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。 We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight?

noname#223241
noname#223241
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • nolaneco
  • ベストアンサー率62% (322/512)
回答No.1

We regret to inform you that we are not able to process your order. In the past you have made an order with our company however you never sent to us payment. 大変残念ですが、私どもはあなたの注文を処理することができません。 過去にあなたは弊社で注文をなさいましたが、送金をしていただけませんでした。 Please call us in directly at 000000. If you wish to proceed with this order. この注文を続行したいようでしたら、000000まで直接お電話ください。 {Also please keep in mind that you have selected Store Pick Up? Do you have freight company in mind} Shipping freight? {また、StorePickUpを選択したことを覚えていていただけますか?  輸送会社を覚えておられますか}船舶輸送ですか? 以上、ご参考になれば。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9724/12096)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。 残念ながら、お知らせ申しあげます。私どもは、あなた様のご注文には応じかねます。過去に、あなた様は当社にご注文くださったことはありますが、お支払い頂いたことはありません。 どうぞ、直接当社000000までお電話ください。もしこのご注文を進めたい場合にはということですが。 {また、「店頭引取り」を選択なさったことをご記憶いただいていますね? 意中の輸送会社がおありなんでしょうか} (そしてそれは)船舶輸送でしょうか? 以上、ご回答まで。(おっしゃるように、何か手違いがあったようですね。)

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。 発送の件で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願い致します。 We are currently working in your order and AAA said we have a better freight forward company that ships to Japan. Once your order is ready i will ask for a quote and let you know the shipping amount.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。お願いします。 Will you like to proceed with your order? I will send you a PayPal money request before we ship out your order. Is there another item you will like me to check if we have it in stock?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏にある支社からメールが来ました。通常は日本人スタッフがいるんですが急いでいるらしく英語でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。ファイスブック関連の事だと思います。 FB page has been setup and we need to have the official launch of the page, to let everyone know that we have an official FB Japan page. In order to launch as an event we need to work together and plan so please let us know when you’ll be able to set tentative date so we can discuss further of this. I’m thinking 1-2 weeks planning since we’ll need to gather and prepare images to be used. Meanwhile, please provide competitors FB URL so we can help with marketing and getting you more likes for the event. In Japan, there must be other brands that you think we should be competing with, also has the FB fans that you want to have them like our FB page.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の事で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 yes we could ship by YAMATO. Are you sending us a pre-paid label? Do we have to schedule the pick up or you will do it? Let us know how to proceed with this shipment. Can I schedule the pickup with Yamoto when your order is ready?

• 英文の意味

下記の意味がわかりません。宜しくお願いします。 (1)The cost of shipping this parcel to Japan is £66.15GBP for a 2-4 working day carrier service. (2)Please can you confirm that you are happy for us to charge this and proceed with your order on this basis? 翻訳サイトを利用しても、変な翻訳でわかりません。宜しくお願いします。

• 解釈あってますでしょうか?

以下の文の"If you would like to proceed with this order"という部分ですが、「もし注文を完了したいなら」ということで、 現時点では注文できていないという解釈で合ってますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 Thank you for your order, unfortunately we are unable to process the payment details. If you would like to proceed with this order, then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us.

• 「 May we please 動詞 」 の意味

May we please 動詞 で何と訳すんでしょうか? 文章としましては、 May we please advise you that all of the above have been placed on back order for you, if you kindly decide to place an order for these styles, may we please ask you to advise us that they have already been ordered for you? こういう文章で使用されてるんですが、、

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんでオックスフォードの靴ををオーダーしたのですが、先日以下のメールがきました。多分どこか間違って出来上がったとのことだと思いますが、大変でも翻訳お願いします。 We have received your Oxford shoes today and we have noticed a minor defect in the leather. The leather on the toe box of the right boot has a slight wrinkled pattern. I have provided you with picture to help you understand the situation. Please let us know if this is acceptable or if you would like them remade. Keep in mind that a remake would take another 10 to 12 weeks to be completed. それとそのままでいいので送ってほしいとの英文の作成も教えてほしいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

In order to give you a postage quote for Japan may we ask you to proceed with the order. When you get as far as the delivery address, select 'other country' and enter Japan. The order will then come through for us to work out a shipping quote. At this stage you will not have entered any payment details. Once we have established the shipping price a reply will be sent via email to yourself. If you are happy with this quote, the next step is to place the order again, but this time you will be able to input the shipping cost at the appropriate place and complete the order. If you require any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us again. Kind Regards,