How to Demonstrate Your Love to Your Parents, Brothers, and ○○?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I give them gifts at every birthday. As my parents get older, I sometimes give them shoulder massages. Since I don't live with my family, I worry about them and call them sometimes. I live with ○○ and I cook homemade packed lunch for ○○ everyday. I also kiss ○○ in the morning and before bed.
  • I show my love to my parents and brothers in various ways. For example, I give them gifts on their birthdays and sometimes give them shoulder massages. Since I don't live with them, I make an effort to call them and show my concern. With my ○○, I prepare homemade packed lunches every day and start and end the day with a loving kiss.
  • Demonstrating love to my parents and brothers is important to me. I express my love through birthday gifts, shoulder massages, and phone calls. Despite not living together, I make an effort to stay connected. Living with ○○ allows me to show my love through preparing daily homemade lunches and showing affection with morning and evening kisses.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

domonstrateを説明(2)(*´ェ`*)

前回質問した際に、 how do you demonstrate your love to your parents, brothers and lastly to○○? の訳を間違っていたので、 もう一度おしえてください! (1) I give them gifts at every theirs birthday. 毎年彼らにお誕生日プレゼントっを送るよ。 (2) As my parents get older, they get run down, so I sometimes give them shoulder massage. 親は歳をとるにつれて体が弱るから、時々肩もみをするよ。 (3) And I don’t live close together, so I sometimes call that is why I worry about my parents and my brothers. また、私は家族と一緒に住んでいないから、心配だから時々電話するよ。 (4) I live with ○○, so I cook madehand packed lunch for ○○ everyday. ○○と一緒に住んでいるから毎日手作りのお弁当を作っているよ。 (5) Also I kiss ○○ morning, and good night. おはようのキスとおやすみのキスを彼にするよ。 (○○は彼氏です。) よろしくお願いいたします。

• anteia
  • お礼率89% (243/272)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

(1)I give them gifts at every theirs birthday. 毎年彼らにお誕生日プレゼントっを送るよ。 → Every year I give them birthday gifts. → 毎年彼らにお誕生日プレゼントを送るよ。 (2)As my parents get older, they get run down, so I sometimes give them shoulder massage. 親は歳をとるにつれて体が弱るから、時々肩もみをするよ。 → When my parents look tired, I sometimes give them shoulder massage.. → 親が疲れている様子を見せているとき、時々肩もみをするよ。 (3)And I don’t live close together, so I sometimes call that is why I worry about my parents and my brothers. また、私は家族と一緒に住んでいないから、心配だから時々電話するよ。 → And as I don't live with my family, I sometimes call them and speak with my parents and with my brothers to tell them that I am doing fine. → また、私は家族と一緒に住んでいないので、時々電話して両親や兄弟と話して、私が元気でやっていることを伝えるよ。 (4)I live with ○○, so I cook madehand packed lunch for ○○ everyday. ○○と一緒に住んでいるから毎日手作りのお弁当を作っているよ。 → I live with my boyfriend ○○, so I prepare a handmade packed lunch for him everyday. It's always flavored with my love ! → 私は彼氏の○○と一緒に住んでいるから毎日手作りのお弁当を作っているよ。いつも私の愛情が調味料だよ! (5)Also I kiss ○○ morning, and good night. おはようのキスとおやすみのキスを彼にするよ。 → Also I give ○○ a morning kiss and a good night kiss every day. → それからおはようのキスとおやすみのキスを彼にするよ。 (○○は彼氏です。) ご馳走様でした!

anteia
質問者

お礼

cbm51910様。 いつも分かりやすくおしえてくださってありがとうございます。 感謝致しております。 ごちそうさまでしたとは・・・照れてしまいますアハハ。。。 英語のお勉強頑張ってペラペラに話せるようになりたいです! ありがとうございました!

関連するQ&A

• ▼英語

I'm doing pretty will. I just got back from visiting my parents. I went there with my brother to help them. They live on a big piece of property by themselves and they are very old so they need some help sometimes. I was not able to get onto Facebook for two days so I just managed to get back on today. がんばってみたんですけど和訳できません。良かったらお願いします。

• domonstrationしたいです(*´ェ`*)

How do you demonstrate your love to your parents, brother and lastly to ○○?(○○は彼氏の名前) と聞かれ、 わたしなりに考えた文章なのですが、 どうも日本語もうまく考えれません。 いい日本語がありましたら、おしえてください。 また、わたしの英文で、間違っているところや、もっといい表現があればおしえてください。 全体的に、わたしの言いたいことを直していたあけるとありがたいです。 あと、もしあなたがこう聞かれたら、何て答えるか、日本語訳もつけておしえて頂けたら助かります。 (1) let me talk about my parents. まずは親のはなしをしよう。 (2) Of course, I love my parents. 勿論、親を愛してるよ。 (3) And I respect them. 尊敬もしているよ。 (4) If my parents will have been dead, im sooooooooo sad. もし親が死んでしまったら、わたしはとても悲しい。 (5) Its important for me to be my paaents. それくらい親が大切。 (6) Secondly, I will talk about my brother. 次に兄弟について話そう。 (7) They are so kind for me. 彼らはとてもわたし親切。 (8) I send them some gifts on their birthday. わたしはいつも彼らのお誕生日にプレゼントを贈る。 (9) Lastly, I talk about the importance of ○○in my life. 最後に○○の大切さについて話そう。 (10) He make me happy, smile. ○○は私をしあわせにしてくれるし、笑わしてくれる。 (11) Of course, I love him very much! 勿論私は○○を愛してるよ。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 【英語】添削お願いします テーマ:一人暮らし

将来社会人になったら一人暮らししたいですか? それとも親と一緒に暮らしていたいですか? I want to live independently from my parents I think I must do so. One reason is that I have two brothers and one sister who are younger than me. If I lived with them after I get into the world, they couldn't be given their own rooms. Moreover,I couldn't concentrate on my work if there are three children around me. Leaving from my house would benefit both of me and my brothers or sister. Another reason is that I have to learn to live by myself because my parents won't take care of me by the tame I die. I have to also make my parents relieved. For these reasons I want to live on my own in the future. 文章の構成に自信がありませんん。 文法だけでなく文章構成や矛盾が生じていないかなどもみていただけると嬉しいです。

• 歌詞の和訳がしりたいです。

竹内まりやの『本気でオンリーユー』の訳がどうしても知りたいので、凄く長くてお手数おかけしてしまいますが、どなたかご協力、お願いします。教えてください! Now let's get married No need to wait and waste our time Why do we have to carry on this way? No one can keep us apart So,let's get married right away I'll wake you up in the morning,my baby Sweeten your coffee with my kiss And in the night I will hold you so tightly Whisperin' the words you long to hear So, let's get married Why don't you ask me and stop hesitating? Just think how happy we can be You & me in a small house with a dog So, let's get married right away When you are blue and so down, my baby I'll give a smile to cheer you up But if I get sad and lonely Please hug me close and wipe my tears So, let's get married I just don't know how to live without you Maybe it's nice to have our kids some day And this is all I can say Now let's get married right away So, let's get married right away

• get to meet

I finally get to meet your parents. という文で、和訳が「ようやくあなたの両親に会えるのね」となっていましたが、I can finally meet your parents.とどう違うかがわかりません。 I could see my boyfriend.よりもI got to see my boyfriend.の方がよく聞く気がしますが、canのそのままの言い換えとしてget toが使われているのでしょうか。ニュアンスに違いはあるのでしょうか。

• 翻訳お願いします。

Opps. I gave you wrong Number. My Big Mistake I gave you someone else number. I will get you correct number tommrorow when i go in the office. It is my mistake . I shipped many items that day. So I gave you THere number and Gave them your number. Tommrorw i will give it to you when i got to the office. THis is Just a Mistake No worries OK,?

• 英語添削お願いします。(TOEFL-IBT)

文法など至らない点が多く申し訳ありませんが、よろしくお願いします。 問:What do you think is the best parents? 解答: Children can’t choose their parents. In my case, I’m proud of my parents and I think I’m happy to be their child. What makes parents the best one depends on some reasons. I’ll explain them one by one. First, the best parents must have the ability to wait and see. To think of myself, it is natural that children can’t deal with the problem well at first. And in many cases, if they have enough time to try it again and again, they will surely make it. However, if their parents make them stop tackling the problem and help them, children will fail to accomplish their goals and lose their confidence. For example, when I was in my elementary school, my teacher gave me a lot of homework. I tried so hard to do it, but sometimes it was too difficult for me. I begged my mother for some help, but she refused it and said that she believed me that I could do it by myself. I didn’t understand what she said, and I felt she was not the best mother. Anyway, finally I did it and I was so proud of myself and felt I could do everything from now on. However, if my mother helped me at that time, I just finished my homework without getting confidence. Second, the best parents will give many experience to their children, for example, sports, traveling, and working. This is because what children have learned in their childhood will give them many choices of the future plans. If a father plays baseball with his boy, it can happen that the boy wishes he will be a baseball player. For example, my parents gave me the great experience with dogs and now I became a veterinary student. So, it is very important that the parents make their children experience many things to make their future shine. To sum up, the best parents should know children don’t belong to them. By thinking this way, they can wait and see how their children are doing, and do the best things in order to make their future soundful.

• ()に入る適語を教えてください

次の文の()に適語を入れ、「~もそうです」という文になるようにしてください。 I was busy, and so () my parents. いまいち理解できません。 なぜそうなるのかも教えていただけたら有り難いです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英訳お願いします(><)

【家族4人とも色々な性格をもっているのでたまに口喧嘩をして家族が嫌いになるときもありますが、家族の人が私を大事にしてくれているので大変嬉しいです】 【兄は私と似ているところがありません。例えば彼は日に焼けにくいので色が白い。でも私はその反対で焼けやすい。性格も違い、彼は物静かなとこがあります。】 【父はめったに怒ったことはないが、最近怒られたことは私がピアスをあけたことでした。父は何においても自然なままがすきなので私が化粧をしたり、ピアスをあけたりするのをひどく嫌います】 を英語で言いたいのですがどういったら良いのかわかりません。 英語ができる方おねがいします。   【my family's character are each of different,so sometimes i arguments with them.so i sometimes don't like them but i love my family because they take care of me】【there are not same things or charactors my brother and me.for example he doesn't get tanned easily.he is white face.but i get tanned easily.also his character is different from mine,he is quiet.】【he rarely scolds me but (???)when I pireced ear. he likes (???)he dont like when I make up,and i pierced ear】と出来ないものの考えてみました。  お願いします。

• この英文について

こんにちは この文章は sending your chocolates and some timtams tomorrow so you should get them soon チョコレートを何個かのティムタムと一緒に送ったよ。 tomorrow so you should get them soonがわかりません。 それを明日受けとるべき? という意味なんですかね? 回答よろしくお願いします。