• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

この英文について

こんにちは この文章は sending your chocolates and some timtams tomorrow so you should get them soon チョコレートを何個かのティムタムと一緒に送ったよ。 tomorrow so you should get them soonがわかりません。 それを明日受けとるべき? という意味なんですかね? 回答よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数17
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

womorrow は sending にかかります。 明日送るから、じきに受け取ることになるよ ということです。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

tomorrowで一回文が終わっていると考えてください。 その後、so you should get them soon.「だからもうじき受け取るはずだよ」と続いています。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• 英文解釈

ネットで見つけましたが、 "I'll bring it back tomorrow as soon as my husband can get to the store" はどういう意味ですか?

• 以下の内容を和訳して下さいますか?

I have just opened up your pdf file. I actually thought that you will be sending it tomorrow Thursday at 1400hours per the previous Japan time scheduled. I should have the recording ready for you by tomorrow Thursday morning. Before that, could I check that it is only Content related to No. 21, Bungee-Jumping, that you would require and in accordance to the request you had made on your lesson request?

• 大学受験英文法問題

文法問題で質問です。答えは3であることは分かっているのですが、1でも良さそうな気がします。未来を表す現在進行形ではダメなのでしょうか。I'll be seeing you soon. という文を以前どこかで見たことがあります。 You must get up very early if you ( ) the sun rise tomorrow. 1 are seeing 2 saw 3 are to see 4 can see よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文問題について教えてください!!

初めまして、こんにちは!! 英文問題について教えてください!!! -Present simple in both clauses- Match the sentences and join them with if. ex)You lose your credit card. I can't sleep. - If you lose your credit card, you have to ring the bank. 1 You get promoted. You get a warning latter. 2 I drink coffee late at night. You have to ring the bunk. 3 You don't pay the bill. Your salary goes up. 4 I try to run fast. The alarm goes off. 5 Some one enters the building. I get out of breath. これしか記入されていないので、合っているかがわかりません((+_+)) どなたか分かる方、ご回答よろしくお願いします!!!

• 英文教えてください!

こんにちわ。 気になるアメリカ人の彼にメールをしようと思っているのですが・・英文がおかしくないか教えてください。 明日から夏やすみだよ! (まだ会う約束はしてもらってないので誘ってもらいたいなっという気持ちをこめて) 早くあなたに会えるといいな♪ It is a summer vacation from tomorrow! You should be able to meet you early♪ 気持ち伝わりますか? もっといい英文あったら教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を教えて下さい。

英語圏の友人から届いたメールです。食事会の事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Not a problem and we love to have the interpreter join us. Haven't picked the restaurant, was waiting to hear what your preference in food is so let me know what kind of food you would like to eat and I will confirm the details tomorrow.

• 英文の並び替え

こんばんは。 次のような3つの問題があるのですが(1)(2)は解いてみたのですが、(3)はよく分からないです。なのでアドバイスをもらえないでしょうか(><)また(1)(2)も間違いがあればご指摘下さい。 (1) It ( strange / you / to / sound / may ),   こう言うとあなたは変に思うかもしれないが、 →It may sound strange to you, (2) It ( should / is / surprised / that / so / you / strange / be ).   君がそれほどまでに驚くとは、不思議だ。 →It is strange that you should be surprised. (3) ( can / happen / no one / tell / tomorrow / what / will ).   明日何が起こるかだれにもわかりません。 分かる方いらっしゃいましたら御願いします。

• 英文でのメール【至急お願いします】

教授にアポイントのメールを送ったところ、このような返事が来ました。 I will be in XX from about 9:30. You can come at any time. I forgot to send you an invitation. We are having Japanese curry and rice tomorrow from 11:30-1:30 in XX by my office. If you like, please come and eat some with us. I can look at your paper then. これに対しての返事なのですが、 Thank you for your reply. I appreciate your helpless. Thank you for invite me. I am looking forward to see you tomorrow. だけでいいでしょうか? なんか素っ気ない感じがするのですが(笑)。 また、Thank youを2回も続けてしまったのですが、よくないですよね・・・。 (2文目はappreciateに変えました) こちらの英文を添削して欲しいです。 またメールなので、敬語になっていなければ教えて欲しいです。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。インボイスの事や商品のラベルの事でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 It's been a while now since my last email. Your order has arrived all labelled and I have emailed the courier the details so that they could give me the correct price. I am hoping to get back to you tomorrow with the invoice. I am very sorry for the extremely long wait. I will do my very best that you do not wait this long next time. As I mentioned we have had shifts and half of our warehouse staff is now gone hence the delay. I will email you tomorrow your updated invoice.