• ベストアンサー

この英文について

こんにちは この文章は sending your chocolates and some timtams tomorrow so you should get them soon チョコレートを何個かのティムタムと一緒に送ったよ。 tomorrow so you should get them soonがわかりません。 それを明日受けとるべき? という意味なんですかね? 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

womorrow は sending にかかります。 明日送るから、じきに受け取ることになるよ ということです。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

tomorrowで一回文が終わっていると考えてください。 その後、so you should get them soon.「だからもうじき受け取るはずだよ」と続いています。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

英語圏の支社から緊急でメールが来ました。いつもは日本語でくるんですがよっぽど急いでいるみたいで英語で来ました。フェイスブックの件でメールがきているんですが意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 After I sending you an email I saw your first posting on fb and thank you for your follow up on this. On facebook we would like to know your targeted competitors, the reason I am asking is we can draw some of targeted competitors fan to *********, so you can start with few numbers of fans. Like always, as soon as I get more information and solutions for XXX and 〇○○ I will get back to you.

• この英文について

ホームステイしていて先日帰国したのですが Facebookでやりとりしていて この英文なのですが 所々わからないので教えて頂きたいです。 we wiil send chocolates at the weekend how is life like back in japan is it cold ? 1.週末にチョコレートを送ります。 2.日本に帰って寒いですか? did your grandmother like her card ? 3.祖母はカードは好きですか? 全く話題に出て来なかったのにいきなりカードが好き?と聞かれても 何のカード?って感じです、、、 looking forward to seeing you in your sun glasses wearing your hat with little red love 4.あなたがサングラスと帽子を付けて 逢うのを楽しみにしています。 少しの赤い愛?って何かの俗語みたいなものですか? would you like a pack 5.あなたはパックが好きでしょ? もしくはあなたはパックが好きでしょう of tim tams as well all your family could bite the corners off and suck some tea through them 6.訳しても全く普通の文になりませんでした、、、 もしかしら、こんな文なのかなというのはあるのですが、、、 オーストラリアのティムタムというお菓子があるみたいなのですが そのお菓子の角を噛んで紅茶に付けて紅茶を吸うというか飲む それか紅茶につけて食べる事ができました。というような文なのかなと思いました。 何通かやりとりをしているのですが今回の文は全くわかりません。 ここが違うというのがあれば教えて頂きたいです。 大半違うと思いますが、、、 よろしくお願いします。

• 私の英文間違ってますか? 教えてください!!

はじめまして。 私達夫婦からアメリカ人の知り合いに送る手紙(カード)の英文を私なりに書いてみたのですが、間違ってないか不安なので、どなたか教えてください。 できればアメリカ人と交流のある方がいいのですが・・・ Dear○○○ First of all, We are very sorry for the delay in sending this card. Thank you so much for the gift that you gave us the other day. We love them!! It was really kind of you. So, How is everyone? Hope everything is going well with your Family. Here are some pictures of us on our Wedding. This is the photo studio in ○○○, which has a chapel. On ○○○, You can have taken some pictures for free. You should go there!! Hope to see you soon, ○○○&○○○ (日本語では) まず最初に・・・ 返事が送れてしまってごめんなさい 先日は、贈り物(結婚祝い)をありがとうございました。 すごく気にいってます。 本当にご親切にありがとうございました さて、みなさんお元気ですか。 みなさん元気にやっていることでしょう これらは私達の結婚式の時の写真です。 ○○○にある写真館で、チャペルがあるんです。 ○○○の時には、無料で撮ってもらえますよ。絶対行った方がいいですよ!! 近いうちに会えます様に・・ ○○○&○○○ 間違いだらけかもしれませんが、どなたか教えてください!! お願いいたします

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。届いたら不良品で返金か交換のお願いをしていました。その件で返事が来たのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 thank you for your patience and understanding, please know you can email me about any issues, I will personally follow your account. As for the 3 damaged AAA they are older so I am sorry we should of checked them before we ship them out to you. If there are any imperfections we will email you first for approval. Most of our AAA are new and we have some AAA that are older but for the most part this should not happen again. I can offer you several options, please let me know and if you can think of a better solution. - We refund you $BBBB USD for the bags and you can keep them and discount them. You can send it back ( we will refund you back the cost for economy shipping ) we credit you back the amount for the AAA and shipping and you can choose other AAA and we will give you 3 free CCC of your choice

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来たんですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Thanks for your order, we are processing it now and we will complete the shipment today, there was an unusual delay so I will ask that they send you some free purse hooks with your order, you should get the tracking by the end of the day today, thanks.

• 英文問題について教えてください!!

初めまして、こんにちは!! 英文問題について教えてください!!! -Present simple in both clauses- Match the sentences and join them with if. ex)You lose your credit card. I can't sleep. - If you lose your credit card, you have to ring the bank. 1 You get promoted. You get a warning latter. 2 I drink coffee late at night. You have to ring the bunk. 3 You don't pay the bill. Your salary goes up. 4 I try to run fast. The alarm goes off. 5 Some one enters the building. I get out of breath. これしか記入されていないので、合っているかがわかりません((+_+)) どなたか分かる方、ご回答よろしくお願いします!!!

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きと在庫の事で相手からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 our offices close on the 6th for one week, so you should place your order soon, for the 商品名 we are out of stock until our offices opens again. If you want you can change it, we normally can’t do 50% without first seeing the order size but I requested it for this one time code, it will expire at the end of the week so I would recommend you order soon, also the minimum order is $50 but that should not be a problem. If you want the 2 items that are out of stock, your order may be delayed but if you order the items in stock and perhaps some more, we can ship it out ASAP, thanks again and please let me know if you have any other questions. Also I have answered your questions below, thanks.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送完了のメールがきましたがいまいち意味がわかりません。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I am so sorry about the delay you experienced with your order. your order has been shipped via FedEx and the tracking is AAAA, you should be able to track it shortly. Also we have shipped to you a アイテム名(0000 value) with your order. We hope that you enjoy your purchase and you will come back soon. Thank you for your support and please let us know if you have any additional questions, thanks. Hi I priced it at $AAA aアイテム名 I think that should be fine, I’ll let you know if any problems, thanks again!

• 英文 和訳お願いします。

eBayを利用し、届いた商品に不備があったため返金をPayPal経由で 依頼した所、出品者より以下の文章をいただきました。 恐れ入りますが、どなたか和訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。 Paypal is put a hold on the money, so it not available until. You give me a positive feedback a eBay and closed this case, otherwise they want me fund from my bank. I don't enough cash. PayPal is hold your cash that you send me, go to paypal closed the case, and go to ebay leave positive feedback. So payal will release fund, i will refund the money as soon as you do your part to put it out of "hold" the amount will be $545 and paypal will take some fees as well so your know,

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップでクリスマスの飾り付けセットを買いました。発送の事で相手から連絡がありました。すみませんが英文の意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 it was shipped out yesterday via DHL, since I was so late in getting your order to you, I went ahead and shipped it expedited so you can have it sooner. The tracking is 0000 and you should get it early next week. Also we just restocked a lot of the AAA you were interested in with our site and right now, if you are interested in anything let me know and I can get you better pricing and a cheaper shipping service