• ベストアンサー

和訳してください

No No. actually, I never got to know my father nor much less my brothers. so I give myself as an only child. just a curious question. how do u think I am?(physically)

• rafhaf
  • お礼率96% (923/958)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

訳 ”いえいえ。実際のところ、私は父、ましてや兄弟ですら知らないのです。ですから私は子供のころ一人ぼっちで過ごしたのです。ちょっと変な質問ですね。あなたはわたしのことをどうおもいます?(身体的に)”

rafhaf
質問者

お礼

はじめまして!ありがとうございます!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

前回、アメリカ人の友人から、 I'm a test child.haha と送られてきたことについて、どういった意味かみなさんに尋ねたのですが、こんな言葉はやはりないようで、みなさんの憶測を書いて下さいました。 それで返事がきたので、ぜひこの返事も踏まえ、どういった意味か教えて頂きたいです。 よろしくお願いします。 Well my parents never raised a child before me. So therefore I am the test child haha ;)

• 和訳お願いします!!

授業中の居眠りについてです。 ・ I did sleep in class all the time. But mondays were just hard on me. Just couldnt get started. Lol 一人暮らしについてです。 ・Here in the usa we stay with out familys till we are 18 but because how the world is more people are living with familys again. I was living alone since i was 17 but my family was havig a hard time so we got back together its a pain but i do love my bro and mom. Dont have a father never knew him and dont really want to. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Well, I wouldn't know what kind of friend are you talking about but good thing then Haha, I never actually lose my memory which might be a bad thing too... No no, he did not stay at my place he walked me home from the station and that's it.

• どなた様か和訳してください。お願いします!

At the concert there was a girl who got in my taxi and said take me home... I said sure I'll take you home. She no TAKE ME HOME!!! I said oh no, no I have a girlfriend. She actually said " she won't know about it" I said but I will. When she got out she gave me $20 dollar tip, and said your girlfriend is lucky! I said no she's special. That is word for word what was said.

• Live your life の和訳

Live your life Deluxe version の最後のRihannaの部分の和訳、教えてください!! 英語のできる方、この曲を知らなくても通常の訳で構いません!! お願いします(>▲<;) 単語のつづり、間違ってたらゴメンナサイ☆ ~歌詞~ Got everybody watchin' what I do,come walk in my shoes. And see the way I'm livin' if you really want to Got my mind on my money and I'm not goin'away. So keep on gettin'your paper and keep on climbin' Look in the mirror and keep on shinin' Til the game ands,'til the clock stop We gonna post up on the top spot Livin' the life,the life In the Windmill City,got my whole team with me They life, my life I do it how I wanna do. I'm livin' my life, my life I never lose. I'm livin' my life, my life And I'll never stop it. So live your life.

• 英文と和訳があります。和訳は正しいですか?

I was annoyed because I felt that these were personal questions, invading my privacy. Later on came questions about even more personal matters. "Why don't you get married? How old are you anyway?" "Why are you going to graduate school? Don't you think you will end up being an old maid?" And much later, when I did get married, "How many children do you have?" "Why do you have only one child? Do you think it's fair to have only one child?" 日本語訳 私はこれらが個人的な質問であり、私のプライバシーを侵害していると感じたので、私は腹が立った。その後、さらに個人的な問題について質問がありました。 "なぜ結婚しないの?とにかく何歳ですか?" "なぜ大学院に行くのですか?オールドミスになってしまうと思いませんか?"そしてずっと後で、私が結婚したとき、「あなたは何人の子供がいますか?」 「なぜあなたは子供が1人しかいないのですか?子供が一人だけというのは良いことですか?

• これを和訳出来ますか?

これを和訳出来る方いらっしゃいますか? 会話文の一節です。 I never asked the salary and I found at the end of the month when I got my first paycheck what I was earning I just knew it was the right thing to be doing.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 ある洋書の一文がわからないので、お願いします。 But I got to enjoy it a little bit cause when I lived with my parents they'd let me take the train into the city by myself. 男と女がバーで話しているときの台詞の中の一文です。

• 和訳をお願いします

『 If Kenji’s got a problem with me, about any texts I give my friends or anything else, if he’s got a problem with me tell him, I’ll do a boxing fight with him, but I’d show up. 』  上記の文章は、仲の悪いケンジについて語ったコメントです。 特に前半の部分がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Oceans apart day after day slowly go insane, I hear your vioce on the line. But it doesn't stop the pain. If i see you nest to never. How can we say Forever . wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. I took for granted all the time, That I thought would late somehow I hear the laughter. I teast the tears, but I can't got hear you. Whatever i takes or how my hear breaks. I will be right hear waiting for you よろしくお願いします。