高校英語 仮定法の問題について

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 「宇宙で無重力になれたらなあ」を適切な文に修正する方法とは?
  • 「宇宙飛行士になって、いつか宇宙飛行に行くことができたらなあ。」の文法について疑問があります。なぜ日本語訳は過去系なのに、英文は現在形で書かれているのでしょうか?
  • 高校英語の仮定法の問題について、分かりやすい解答をお願いします。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

高校英語 仮定法の問題について

観覧ありがとうございます! 「宇宙で無重力になれたらなあ」 I wish I could become wightless in outer spece. とゆう英文を I wish I would be able to become wightless in outer spece. これに直せるのですか? それと 「宇宙飛行士になって、いつか宇宙飛行に行くことができたらなあ。」 I wish I were an astronaut and could go on a spece flight someday. という英文、日本語訳が ~ができたら と、過去系になっているのに 英文は、なぜ現在で 書くのですか? 分かりやすい解答 よろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I wish I could は I wish I would be able to に 書き換え可能です。 また、I wish I were an astronaut ... の wish は そう思ってるのが現在だから、現在形。 「(今)宇宙飛行士だったらなぁ、って思う。」 →I wish I were an astronaut (now). 「(あのとき)宇宙飛行士だったらなぁ、って思う。」 →I wish I had been an astronaut (then). 「宇宙飛行士だったらなぁ、って(当時)思った。」 →I wished I were an astronaut (at that time). 「(それ以前のある時)宇宙飛行士だったらなぁ、って思った。」 →I wished I had been an astronaut (two years before). つまり、 「思ってる」のが今なら、現在形 wish 過去なら過去形 wished。 そして、「~ならなぁ」の内容を表す節の動詞は、 「思ってる」時制と同時期なら過去形、それ以前なら過去完了。 と、なります。 ご参考まで。

関連するQ&A

• 仮定法の問題で、質問します!

次の設問で、(   )に入るのは I hate swimming classes in this school. I wish I (     ). (1)  can swim (2)  could swim (3)  could have been swum (4)  were swimming (2)のcould swim が正解でしょうか? 教えて下さい!

• 高1 英語 仮定法

高1 英語 仮定法の問題です! 少し多いですが、お願いします(^^;; ( ) の語句を適当な形に変えて、英文を完成させなさい。という問題です! 1.My girlfriend lives abroad. I wish she ( write ) me more frequently. 2.Wow, everything looks delicious! I wish I ( not eat ) so much for lunch. 3.When I visited France, I wished I ( can speak ) French. 4.She bahaves as if she ( be ) still in her twenties. 5.You look as if you ( lose ) something precious. What happened? ( )の語句を並び替えて、英文を完成させなさい。という問題です! 6.I wish (speak/ fluently/ could/ I/ English/ more) 7.She bahaves ( a princess/ if/ she/ as/ were) 8.I wish ( studied/ harder/ had/ math/ I) when I was in high school. 9.He knew a lot about Italy,( as/ he/ had/ if/ there/ lived) for a long time. 以上の九問です! お願いします!

• 英語の仮定法の問題

1if使って表現し、全文を書き換えなさい。 1.Had I read the book,I would have enjoyed the movie more. 2.With a camera,I could take a picture of this beautiful scene. 3.She must be tired;otherwise she would go out with her friends. 2各文の意味がほぼ同じ意味になるように、 ( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1 a)It's time for the children to go to bed. b)It's time the ( )( ) to bed. 2 a)But for water,there would be no life on the earth. b)If it ( )( )( ) water,there would be no life on the earth. 3 a)I wish you could stay in Tokyo longer. b)( )( ) you could stay in Tokyo longer! 4 a)To see the brothers,you would think they were twins. b)( )( )( ) the brothers,you would think they were twins. よろしくお願いします><

• 英語の問題

1日本語の意味にあうように、( )の語を並べかえなさい。 もし私が宇宙飛行士なら、宇宙遊泳をするのだが。 (I/would/an/were/walk/I/,/astronaut) in space. 2日本語の意味になるように、( )に適当な語をいれなさい。 1.その討論の中でいちばん私が興味を持ったことは,彼の論理的な考え方だった。 ( )( ) me most in the debate was his logical mind. 2.一生懸命働けば働くほど、それだけあなたは出世するでしょう。 The ( ) you work,the ( ) successful you will be. 3.彼は両親を続けて亡くした。 He lost his parents one ( )( )( ). 4.植物が生長し実を結ぶには、多量の水分が必要である。 As the plants ( ) and start to ( ) fruit,they will need a lot of water. よろしくお願いします><

• 英語の仮定法で困ってます。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1)If I were in your place, I would do the same thing.   =(  )(  ) in your place, I would do the same thing. 2)If I had studied more, I could have passed the exam.   =(  )(  )(  ) more, I could have passed the exam. 3)If you should die tomorrow, what would you do today?   =(  )(  ) die tomorrow, what would you do today? 4)If it had not been for the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.   =(  ) it not (  )(  ) the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.

• 英語 未来形の問題です

()内の語をwillかbe going toの未来形にする問題です。 I'm so excited! Tomorrow____in Paris. -I wish I could go with you.(Sara and I/be) 解説もお願いします。

• 英語だと・・・ 

『あなたとずっと一緒にいられればいいのに』と言う意味で 『I wish I could be there with you』 どちらかというと、上文は「ずっと」を表す語がないから、forever を付け足したほうがいいのかもですが。 wishは「叶うことのない願い」じゃなかったかなとおもうのですがぁ 彼とゎ別れて復縁を望んでるっぽい感じで・・・多分不可能な復縁なのですが・・・ 上ようなすべてをふまえての意味にするには英文ゎどうしたらいいでしょうか?教えて下さい。

• 私はこのベッドで眠りたいと言いたい場合、

私はこのベッドで眠りたいと言いたい場合、 I wish I could sleep in this bed.か I wish I could sleep in the bed.か I wish I could sleep in a bed.のどれが正しいんですか・・・

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 高校1年 仮定法の模範解答を教えてください。

(1)AS I have no money ,I can’t buy a car.  If I(    ) money ,buy a car. (2)I wish he were my brother.  I’m sorry he (    )my brother. (3)As he helped me ,I was able to finish the homework.  (    )his help ,I could not (    )(    )the homework. (4)As I could swim well,I was not drowned.  If I had not been able to swim well,I (    )(    )been drowned. (5)I’m sorry (    )I can’t go with you  How I (    )I (    )go with you. (6)I was unable to buy the car for lack of money.  I could have bought the car if I(    )(    ) enough money. (7)I am (    )I cannot speak English as well as you.  I wish I (    )speak English as well as you. (8)If he were to lose his position,what would he do?  (    )(    )to lose his position,what would he do? (9)(    )you did not help him ,he failed.  (    )your help,he would have succeeded . (10)His carelessness caused the accident.  If he had been more(    ) ,the accident would not have (    ).    以上、よろしくお願いします。