How to Rewrite English Subjunctive Sentences

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to rewrite English subjunctive sentences and improve your grammar skills.
  • Discover different ways to express subjunctive sentences in English.
  • Master the art of rewriting sentences using the subjunctive mood.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語の仮定法の書き換えを教えてください

仮定法での書き換えをお願いします As my watch was seven minutes slow, I missed the train I am sorry she isn't here As I don't know the fact, I can't tell it to you I am sorry I can't speak French well I completed such a hard task in a month with your help As he is not as healthy as I, he doesn't go abroad As I am not in good health, I can't carry out my plan I am sorry I was not an engineer A man of sense would not have said so I didn't get up early enough yesterday morning, so I was late for school As I don't have enough time, I can't take her on a date I am sorry that my mother was not able to get up early yesterday morning As I was not able to get the book, I could not lend it to you As it was not nice yesterday, we did not go on our family picnic We are sad that we don't have children

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

If my watch had not been seven minutes slow, I would not have missed the train. I wish she were here. If I knew the fact, I could tell it to you. I wish I could speak French well. If it had not been for your help, I could not have completed such a hard task. Without your help, ... If he were as healthy as I, he would go abroad. If I were in good health, I could carry out my plan. I wish I were an engineer. A man of sense would not have said so. これはすでに仮定法です。 If you had been a man of sense, you would not have said so. ということも言えますが。 If I had got(ten) up early enough yesterday morning, I had not been late for school. If I had enough time, I could take her on a date. I wish my mother had been able to get up early yesterday morning. If I had been able to get the book, I could have lent it to you. If it had been nice yesterday, we had gone on our family picnic. 天気をniceというのは気になりますが。 We wish we had children. 以上でいかがでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の書き換え

1、Since she doesn't take my advice,she won't be successful. →If ----------------------------------------------. 2、I am sorry she is not here. →I --------------------. 3、I am sorry I did my best. →I -------------------. 4、Since I did not know his phone number,I did not call him. →If ---------------------------------------------. 5、That watch was so expensive that I couldn't buy it. →If-----------------------------------------. わかる方教えてください!

• 日記風に、昨日の事を英語で書いてみました、添削をおねがいしたいのです。

Hi,Crystal! Sorry, I did not come here for a long day. I know I have to talk with you everyday for my dream. You know my dream, don't you. Everyday I say in my heart like this, “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday!”This is my dream. You help me a lot about it! I have been thanking you, Crystal! BTW, yesterday was the special day for me. Do you want to know what was the day yesterday? It was the wedding anniversary. I could hear “Congratulations!” Thank you, Crystal! Yesterday was day-off for me and my husband. So we played golf in Gunma prefecture. It was far a way to my home. But I could see mountains with snow and mountains covered with new green leaves. And cute and beatiful flowers! Everything were so beautiful! I wanted to show them to you. We touched a lot of natures not only played golf. It was a nice and special day. I have been thanking that we are well. I hope it will be forever. Wow,It is 11:55. I have to prepare a lunch for my family! Have a nice Sunday, Crystal!

• 英語再勉強者です。 添削をして頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくおねが

英語再勉強者です。 添削をして頂けるとありがたいです。 よろしくおねがいします。 Today was to work outside after a long time. But I was sorry it was rain. When the work of am was end, we consider whether we would come back our office or not. As the result, we continued to work outside. After working outside, we came to an office my boss worked by last April. I and my coworker were introduced to his some companies and went to drink with them. I like to drink with the people of first meeting. But I couldn’t enjoy today’s drink. Probably I think I don’t like a double personality. Though I should change such my thinking, I can’t do so. I am going to hate me.

• 英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

• 高校1年 仮定法の模範解答を教えてください。

(1)AS I have no money ,I can’t buy a car.  If I(    ) money ,buy a car. (2)I wish he were my brother.  I’m sorry he (    )my brother. (3)As he helped me ,I was able to finish the homework.  (    )his help ,I could not (    )(    )the homework. (4)As I could swim well,I was not drowned.  If I had not been able to swim well,I (    )(    )been drowned. (5)I’m sorry (    )I can’t go with you  How I (    )I (    )go with you. (6)I was unable to buy the car for lack of money.  I could have bought the car if I(    )(    ) enough money. (7)I am (    )I cannot speak English as well as you.  I wish I (    )speak English as well as you. (8)If he were to lose his position,what would he do?  (    )(    )to lose his position,what would he do? (9)(    )you did not help him ,he failed.  (    )your help,he would have succeeded . (10)His carelessness caused the accident.  If he had been more(    ) ,the accident would not have (    ).    以上、よろしくお願いします。

• この英文わかりません訳してほしいです

4つの文章訳してほしいです I wish I had been diligent in my youth → I am sorry I was not diligent in my youth I wish I had faxed the reply to him →I am sorry I don't fax the reply to him お願いします(*_*)

• 高1 英語 仮定法の問題です!

高1 英語 仮定法の問題です! ( )内の語句を使って、日本語で書かれた内容を英語で表現してください! 1.彼がスピーチで何を言おうとしたのかはっきりしない。 It is not ( wanted to say, he, clear, what, in his speech) 2.あなたがそこで何をすべきかはそんなに重要なことではない。それをどのようにするかが大切だ。 It is not ( do, so important, what, there, should, you, ) It is important how you should do it. 3.傘を電車に置いてきたにちがいない。 I (left, my umbrella, the train, on, have, must) 4.きのう医者にいくべきだったね。 You (yesterday, should, gone, have, a doctor, to) 5.この話は前にあなたにしたかもしれない。 I (have, this story, you, before, told, may) 6.昨夜ピーターがあなたに電話をしたはずがない。 Peter (can't, called,last night, have, you) 以上の六もんです! よかったらお願いします(^^;;

• 英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。

I used to watch television. The song was able to know, thanks to television. I decided to go to high school after all. I have to teach my sister. After all, she is an only child. We can read book, for all we know the words. While was glad hear the news, my sister was sad. I was glad hear the news. In contract, my sister was sad. Tough I have gone to early bed yesterday, I couldn’t get up early. Is it true I had gone to early bed yesterday, but I have couldn’t get up early. です。 変な文や、こうした方がいい、というアドバイスなどがあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 仮定法の問題で困っています。

英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。一応自分でやってみたので、間違っているところがあったら指摘してください。 Q空所に入れるのに最も適当なものを、それぞれ下の(1)~(4)のうちから1つずつ選んでください。 (1)If it were not for the rain, we (  ) hiking today. (1)can go (2)would go (3)may well go (4)were able to go 自分の答え→(2) (2)We've missed the train. I wish we (  ) earlier. (1)have left (2)had left (3)ought to have (4)were leaving 自分の答え→(1) (3)It is high time the children (  ) to bed. (1)to go (2)went (3)going (4)gone 自分の答え→(2) (4)“(  ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” (1)Is it (2)Was it  (3)Would it be (4)Will it be 自分の答え→(2) (5)I remember how it happened as clearly as if it (  ) only yesterday. (1)has been (2)is (3)were (4)would be 自分の答え→(3)