• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください

英語の仮定法の問題の答えを教えてください。 1、カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (be), an eternal boy. (2)He talks as if he (see) a UFO. (3)How I wish my mother (be) still alive. (4)If you (be) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. (5)If I (leave) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. (6)If I (know) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. (7)It is high time you (stop) depending on your parents. 2、空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)( ) I in your place, I would not do so. (2)( ) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. (3)What ( ) you do if you had a million yen? (4)He talks ( ) if he knew everything. (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it ( ). 3、各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) 4、各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →( ) I you, I would not do like that. (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you ( ). (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor ( ) ( ) come too late, she ( ) ( ) have died. (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I ( ) ( ) in time. お願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数232
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5903)

1. カッコ内の動詞を適当な形に直しなさい。 (1)He is, as it (were), an eternal boy. 彼は、いわば、永遠の少年です。 (2)He talks as if he (had seen) a UFO. 彼は、まるでUFOを見たかのような口ぶりだ。 (3)How I wish my mother (were) still alive. 母がまだ生きていればとどれほど願うことでしょう。 (4)If you (were) to see a ghost, you would certainly be frightened. もし仮にあなたが幽霊を見れば、あなたはきっと怖がることでしょう。 (5)If I (had left) home earlier, I would have caught the bus. 家をもっと早く出ていれば、私はそのバスに間に合ったでしょうに。 (6)If I (knew) his e-mail address, I would e-mail him. 私が彼のメールアドレスを知っていれば、私は彼にメールするのですが。 (7)It is high time you (stopped) depending on your parents. あなたが両親に頼る(両親のすねをかじる)のをやめても良い頃です。 2. 空所を適語で埋めよ。 (1)(Were) I in your place, I would not do so. 私があなたの立場であれば、私はそうしないでしょう。 (2)(Had) it not been for your rescue, he would have been drowned. あなたの救助がなかったら、彼は溺れていたことでしょう。 (3)What (would) you do if you had a million yen? 100万円あったら、あなたは何をしますか? (4)He talks (as) if he knew everything. 彼は何でも知っているかのような口ぶりです。 (5)He acted as my interpreter, as it (were). 彼は、いわば、私の通訳として行動しました。 3. 各文を仮定法を使って書き変えなさい。 (1)I am sorry I can't speak English well. I wish I could speak English well. 英語を上手く話せるといいのですが。 (2)He treated me like a child.(like a childのみ) He treated me as if I were a child. 彼は、私をまるで子供であるかのように扱いました。 (3)As I am not busy, I can go with you. If I were busy, I could not go with you. もし私が忙しければ、私はあなたと御一緒できないでしょうに。 (4)To hear him speak, you would think him a young man.(To hear him speakのみ) If you heard him speak, you would think him a young man. 彼が話すのを聞けば、あなたは彼を若者と思うでしょう。 (5)But for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident.(But for his adviceのみ) If it had not been for his advice, I would have met a traffic accident. 彼の忠告がなかったら、私は交通事故にあっていたでしょう。 4. 各2文がほぼ同じ意味を成すように適語を入れなさい。 (1)If I were you, I would not do like that. →(Were) I you, I would not do like that. 私があなただったら、私はそのようにはしないでしょう。 (2)It is about time you should marry. →It is about time you (married). あなたはそろそろ結婚しても良い頃です。 (3)She died because the doctor came too late. →If the doctor (had) (not) come too late, she (would) (not) have died. 医者が来るのが遅れなかったら、彼女は死ななかったでしょうに。 (4)I am sorry I arrived too late. →I wish I (had) (arrived) in time. 時間に間に合って到着していたら良いのに。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

たいへんたすかりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英語 仮定法

自分の答えが合っているかと 間違っていた問題も合っていた問題も訳や説明をいただけると嬉しいです ・My father (give/smoking/up/wishes/could/he). →wishes he could give up smoking ・I (I/when/had been/Tom/called on/him/at home/wish). →wish Tom had been at home when I called on him. ・You (seen/a ghost/look/if/had/as/you). →look as if you had seen a ghost. ・"Why didn't you tell me she married him?" "()" 1 I have told you because I had known it. 2 I told you because I married her. 3 I would have told you if I had known it. 4 She married him because I had known it.→1 ・If () not for his help, I would not be able to finish the work. 1 I had 2 it were 3 there were 4 they had→2 ・Ken must have had an accident on his way home; (), he would have been here by now. 1 otherwise 2 if 3 but 4 for→1 わからなかった問題です ・並び替え 1 (you/would/she/do/if/what)won a goal medal in the Olympics. 2 (about/we/is/on/set/time/off/it) a camping holiday. ・間違った部分を選んで直す 1 (1 Were) the would (2 to come) to an end, we (3 will) carry (4 on) the plan. 2 Had I (1 knew) that she (2 didn't feel) very well yesterday, I wouldn't have (3 asked) her to(4 work late).

• 英語の仮定法・比較の問題です。

仮定法・比較の問題です。問題集に答えがないのでお願いします。穴埋めと記号問題に関しては、参考までに日本語訳をつけてもらえるとうれしいです。特に穴埋めの言い換えなどがいくつかあり、わかりにくかったです。スペルミスがあったらすみません。問題数が多いですがお願いします。 1 彼女は小牛ほどもある大きな犬をかっている。   She keeps(size,dog,of,the,about)a calf. 2 この新しいコンピュータはあのコンピュータの3倍のメモリがある。   This new computer has(as,three,as,memory,much,times)that one. 3 高く登れば登るほど、呼吸するのが困難になる。   The higher we go up,(we,in,greater,breathing,have,difficulty,the). 4 人間の価値は財産よりもむしろ人格にある。   A man´s worth lies(what,has,not,he,in,much,so)as in what he is. 5 彼は10行の中でつづりを10箇所間違えた。   He made(ten,in,as,mistakes,many,spelling)lines. 6 雨が降り出したので、彼女は余計にわびしく感じた。   She felt(more,the,because,miserable,all)it started to rain. 7 私が詩人でないのは君が科学者でないのと同じだ。   I am(more,a,no,than,poet)you are a scientist. 8 太郎は何でも知っているかのように話す。   Taro(he,everything,as,knew,talks,if). 9 ジョーンはまるで前夜に幽霊でも見たかのようだった。   Joan(seen,as,a ghost,if,had,looked,she)the night before. 10 試験のようなものがなければいいんだがなあ。    I wish(such,there,no,as,were,things)examinations. 11 こんな時代遅れの法律は廃止してもいいころだ。    It is(we,wish,about,did,time,away)this autdated law. 12 社長が方針を変えるようにという君の提案は問題外だ。    (that,the president,his policy,your proposal,change)is out of the question. 13 もし気が変わったら、我々に知らせてくれ。    (change,should,mind,your,you),let us know. ここから穴埋めです。 1 Without this dictionary,you could not read the book.   ()()this dictionary,you could not read the book.   If()()not()this dictionary,you could not read the book.   ()()not()this dictionary,you could not read the book. 2 Without his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   If()()not()for his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   ()()not()for his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   If he()not()me,I couldn´t have finished the homework. 3 If you heard him speak English,you would take him for an American.   ()()him speak English,you would take him for an American. 4 As I didn´t follow your advice then,I am suffering now.   If I had followed your advice then,I would()()suffering now. これより記号問題です。 1 ()he read the letter then,he would have understood me.   アUnless イIf ウWhen エHad 2 The police officer demanded thet the driver()his driver´s license.   アproduced イproduces ウwould produce エproduce 3 You()it sooner,but you didn´t.   アfinished イcan finished ウcan have finished エcould have finished 4 The traffic was very heavy;()Oscar would have been here much sooner.   アhowever イotherwise ウalthough エanyway 5 If I()a computer last year,I´d still be using my old typewriter.   アhadn´t bought イhaven´t bought ウshouldn´t buy エwouldn´t buy 以上です。

• 英語の仮定法で困ってます。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また、訳もしてください。 1)If I were in your place, I would do the same thing.   =(  )(  ) in your place, I would do the same thing. 2)If I had studied more, I could have passed the exam.   =(  )(  )(  ) more, I could have passed the exam. 3)If you should die tomorrow, what would you do today?   =(  )(  ) die tomorrow, what would you do today? 4)If it had not been for the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.   =(  ) it not (  )(  ) the traffic jam on the way, we would have arrived sooner.

• 高校1年 仮定法の模範解答を教えてください。

(1)AS I have no money ,I can’t buy a car.  If I(    ) money ,buy a car. (2)I wish he were my brother.  I’m sorry he (    )my brother. (3)As he helped me ,I was able to finish the homework.  (    )his help ,I could not (    )(    )the homework. (4)As I could swim well,I was not drowned.  If I had not been able to swim well,I (    )(    )been drowned. (5)I’m sorry (    )I can’t go with you  How I (    )I (    )go with you. (6)I was unable to buy the car for lack of money.  I could have bought the car if I(    )(    ) enough money. (7)I am (    )I cannot speak English as well as you.  I wish I (    )speak English as well as you. (8)If he were to lose his position,what would he do?  (    )(    )to lose his position,what would he do? (9)(    )you did not help him ,he failed.  (    )your help,he would have succeeded . (10)His carelessness caused the accident.  If he had been more(    ) ,the accident would not have (    ).    以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また訳もお願いします。 1)I wish you knew how I feel.   =(  )(  ) you (  ) how I feel! 2)If you hadn't advised me, I would have failed.   =If it (  )(  )(  )(  ) your advice, I would have failed.   =(  )(  ) your advice, I would have failed.   =(  ) your advice, I would have failed. 3)They practiced soccer hard. If they hadn't, they might have lost the game.   =They practiced soccer hard. (  ), they might have lost the game. Q日本語の意味に合うように(  )内の語句を並べ替えなさい。 (1)昨日ジョンに会ったんだが、週末のパーティーでは大もてだったみたいに話していたよ。 I met John yesterday, and he ( if / he / talked / most / as / been / the / popular person / had ) at last weekend's party. (2)地図がなければ、うちは見つけられないかもしれない。 ( you / not / for / find / a map / might / it / not / were / , ) my house.

• 英語 仮定法

You needn't have bought such a large house. Your wife would have been quite happy in a smaller house. 後半は仮定法過去完了の文らしいのですが、 would be quite happy...としては間違いでしょうか? If he had not been sick, he could have played soccer . この文みたいに仮定法の公式にピタリと当てはまっているのであれば 分かり易いんですが,上に挙げた物はIf節すら無いので どういう意図で仮定法を用いたのか判り兼ねます。

• 仮定法

(1) What (   ) you do ,if you were in my place? 正解はwouldですが、couldではだめでしょうか? (2)If it (would, should, is) rain tomorrow,they will not go. 正解は実現性の低い仮定でshouldとなってますが、isでもいいのではないかと 思いますが、(1)(2)を詳しく教えてください。

• 仮定法の書き換え文 合っているかみてもらえますか。

(1)Were I as rich as he (=If I were as rich as he), I would travel abroad.  (彼ぐらいの金があれば海外旅行でもするのだが) (1)書き換え1⇒Being as rich as he, I would travel abroad. (2) If it were not for your quick play, our team would not win.      「君の素速いプレーがなければ、私たちのチームは勝たないだろう」 (2)書き換え1⇒If our team doesn’t have your quick play, we will not win. ↑もしかしたらwe will not win tomorrow.とかなったら仮定法現在でもいけるのでは? 勝てる可能性が増えてしまう?違う意味になるのかな? (2)書き換え2⇒If our team didn't have your quick play, we would not win.  ↑(2)が仮定法(過去形つかう分)で書かれているので、正しいのはやはり書き換え2になるのかな?●やはり「~がなければ」はit be動詞 not for 名詞 でないとだめでしょうか? (3)With your advice, the project would have succeeded. 「君のアドバイスがあったら計画は成功しだだろう」 (3)書き換え文1⇒If it had been for your advice, the project would’ve succeeded. (3)書き換え文2⇒If we had gotten your advice, the project would ‘ve succeeded. (4)A true friend would not betray you. (本当の友達ならあなたを裏切らないだろうに) =If you were a true friend, A true friend(he) would not betray you. (4)書き換え文1⇒Being a true friend, he wouldn’t betray you. (5)With a little more time, I could have solved the problem. (もう少し時間があれば、その問題を解けたのに) (5)書き換え文1⇒If I had had a little more time, I could ‘ve solved the problem. (5)書き換え文2⇒If I had a little more time, I could have solved the problem. ●(5)の場合書き換え文1と2では、どちらが正しいのでしょう? (5)書き換え文3⇒A little more time could’ve led me to solve the problem. (6) I would have forgiven him. 「私だったら彼を許したでしょう。」 (6)書き換え文1⇒If I had been you, I would’ve forgiven him. (7)I don't know his address; otherwise I would write to him. 彼の住所を知りません。 さもなければ手紙を書くでしょう。 (7)書き換え文1⇒ I don’t know his address. If I knew his address, I would write to him. すみません、多いですが、以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 2文の違いを教えてください。仮定法について

(1)To hear him speak French, you would take him for a French. =(1)ー1) If you heard him speak French, you would take him for a French. 「君は彼がフランス語を話すのを聞けば、彼をフランス人だと思うでしょう」 =(1)ー2)If you were to hear him talk, you would take him for a French.    よろしくお願いいたします。

• 【至急】英語 教えて下さい

英語 教えてください [1](1)もし君が僕だったらどうする。 What ( ) you do if you ( ) me ? (2)もしそのことを知っていたら、君に教えていただろう。 If ( ) ( ) about it, I ( ) ( ) told you. (3)好きなだけ食べられたらなぁ。 I wish I ( ) ( ) eat as much as I want. (4)太陽がなかったら、あらゆる生物が生きられない。 If it were not ( ) the sun, all living things ( ) not live. (5)君の助けがなかったら、うまくできなかっただろう。 ( ) your help, I ( ) ( ) made it. [2](1)私が帰国子女だったら、もっと英語が得意だろう。 If I ( a returnee / at / be / better / I / were / would / , ) English. (2)朝食を食べていたら、彼は今、空腹を感じてはいないだろう。 If he ( breakfast / eaten / feel / had / he / hungry / not / would / ,) now. (3)8時の電車に乗っておけばよかった。 ( had / I / I / taken / the 8 o'clock train / wish ). (4)彼がいなかったら、我々のチームは試合に負けるかもしれない。 ( for / him / if / it / not / were ), out team might lose the game. よろしくお願い致します。