• ベストアンサー

英語の仮定法・比較の問題です。

仮定法・比較の問題です。問題集に答えがないのでお願いします。穴埋めと記号問題に関しては、参考までに日本語訳をつけてもらえるとうれしいです。特に穴埋めの言い換えなどがいくつかあり、わかりにくかったです。スペルミスがあったらすみません。問題数が多いですがお願いします。 1 彼女は小牛ほどもある大きな犬をかっている。   She keeps(size,dog,of,the,about)a calf. 2 この新しいコンピュータはあのコンピュータの3倍のメモリがある。   This new computer has(as,three,as,memory,much,times)that one. 3 高く登れば登るほど、呼吸するのが困難になる。   The higher we go up,(we,in,greater,breathing,have,difficulty,the). 4 人間の価値は財産よりもむしろ人格にある。   A man´s worth lies(what,has,not,he,in,much,so)as in what he is. 5 彼は10行の中でつづりを10箇所間違えた。   He made(ten,in,as,mistakes,many,spelling)lines. 6 雨が降り出したので、彼女は余計にわびしく感じた。   She felt(more,the,because,miserable,all)it started to rain. 7 私が詩人でないのは君が科学者でないのと同じだ。   I am(more,a,no,than,poet)you are a scientist. 8 太郎は何でも知っているかのように話す。   Taro(he,everything,as,knew,talks,if). 9 ジョーンはまるで前夜に幽霊でも見たかのようだった。   Joan(seen,as,a ghost,if,had,looked,she)the night before. 10 試験のようなものがなければいいんだがなあ。    I wish(such,there,no,as,were,things)examinations. 11 こんな時代遅れの法律は廃止してもいいころだ。    It is(we,wish,about,did,time,away)this autdated law. 12 社長が方針を変えるようにという君の提案は問題外だ。    (that,the president,his policy,your proposal,change)is out of the question. 13 もし気が変わったら、我々に知らせてくれ。    (change,should,mind,your,you),let us know. ここから穴埋めです。 1 Without this dictionary,you could not read the book.   ()()this dictionary,you could not read the book.   If()()not()this dictionary,you could not read the book.   ()()not()this dictionary,you could not read the book. 2 Without his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   If()()not()for his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   ()()not()for his advice,I couldn´t have finished the homework.   If he()not()me,I couldn´t have finished the homework. 3 If you heard him speak English,you would take him for an American.   ()()him speak English,you would take him for an American. 4 As I didn´t follow your advice then,I am suffering now.   If I had followed your advice then,I would()()suffering now. これより記号問題です。 1 ()he read the letter then,he would have understood me.   アUnless イIf ウWhen エHad 2 The police officer demanded thet the driver()his driver´s license.   アproduced イproduces ウwould produce エproduce 3 You()it sooner,but you didn´t.   アfinished イcan finished ウcan have finished エcould have finished 4 The traffic was very heavy;()Oscar would have been here much sooner.   アhowever イotherwise ウalthough エanyway 5 If I()a computer last year,I´d still be using my old typewriter.   アhadn´t bought イhaven´t bought ウshouldn´t buy エwouldn´t buy 以上です。

• u-ch
  • お礼率58% (20/34)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.1

<整除問題> 1. * She keeps a dog about the size of a calf. 2. This new computer has three times as much memory as that one. 3. The higher we go up, the greater difficulty we have in breathing. 4. A man's worth lies not so much in what he has as in what he is. 5. He made ten spelling mistakes in as many lines. 6. She felt all the more miserable because it started to rain. 7. I am no more a poet than you are a scientist. 8. Taro talks as if he knew everything. 9. Joan looked as if she had seen a ghost the night before. 10. I wish there were no such things as examinations. 11. * It is about time we did away with this outdated law. 12. Your proposal that the president change his policy is out of the question. president の後に should が省略。 13. Should you change your mind, let us know. If が省略。 番号の後ろに * のあるものは、つづり字を変えた部分があります。 <空所補充問題> 1. But for this dictionary, you could not read the book. If it were not for this dictionary, you could not read the book. Were it not for this dictionary, you could not read the book. もしこの辞書がなければ、あなたはその本が読めないでしょう。 2. If it had not been for his advice, I couldn't have finished the homework. Had it not been for his advice, I couldn' have finished the homework. If he had not advised me, I couldn't have finished the homework. もし彼のアドバイスがなかったら、私はその宿題を仕上げられなかったでしょう。 3. To hear him speak English, you would take him for an American. 彼が話すのを聞けば、あなたは彼をアメリカ人と間違えるでしょう。 4. If I had followed your advice then, I would not be suffering now. あの時あなたの忠告に従っていたら、私は今苦しんではいないでしょうに。 <記号問題> 1. Had he read the letter then, he would have understood me. エ 彼がその時その手紙を読んでいたら、彼は私を理解してくれたでしょうに。 2. The police officer demanded that the driver produce his driver's license. エ 警察官は、ドライバーに運転免許証を提示するように要求した。 3. You could have finished sooner, but you didn't. エ あなたはもっと早く終えることができたでしょうに、しかしあなたは(実際は)しませんでした。 4. The traffic was very heavy; otherwise Oscar would have been here much sooner. イ 交通がとても渋滞していた;さもなければ、オスカーはここにもっと早く着いたでしょう。 5. If I hadn't bought a computer last year, I'd still be using my old type writer. ア 昨年コンピュータを買っていなかったら、私はまだ古いタイプライターを使っているでしょう。

u-ch
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。案の定、*のところ、自分で間違えているところでした。ご指摘助かりました。自分で分からなかったところ、頑張って解決します。日本語訳も参考になります。朝のはやい回答、どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の記号選択問題です。

呼応・倒置・強調・省略・話法の5つのポイントが入っている記号問題ですが、問題に解答がついていないため、回答をお願いします。ひとつひとつの問題で、どんな問題文でどれを使えばいいか後で見ても分かるように、日本語の訳も付けていただけると助かります。お手間をおかけしますがお願いいたします。スペルミス等あったらすみません。 1 Not words but action()now.   アare needed イis needed ウneed エneeds 2 Not only my daughter but some of her classmates()that they saw the criminal.   アsays イhas said ウis said エsay 3 He as well as his children()soccer.   アare fond of イlike ウloves エprefer 4 I hope that either you or your brother()to the dinner.   アare coming イhave come ウis coming エare attending 5 Neither he nor I()the right person for the president of the company.   アam イdo ウbe エis 6 There()to be some mistakes in this composition.   アseem イlook ウseems エwas 7 The number of students in my reading class()limited to twenty-five.   アis イare ウhave エhas 8 I am not rich,()to be.   アnor I do wish イnor do I wish ウnor I wish エnor wish I 9 I usually go shopping on Sundays.().   アSo does Mary イMary does so ウMary does エSo Mary does 10 My wife never drinks coffee before going to bed,and().   アeither I do イeither do I ウneither I do エneither do I 11 ()that my dream would come true.   アLittle I did expect イLittle expected I ウLittle did I except エLittle I expected 12 Not only()all our money,but we also came close to losing our lives.   アwe lost イwe did lose ウlost we エdid we lose 13 What is it()he wants to do first of all?   アthat イwhat ウwhen エwhy 14 The old saying“When in Rome,do as the Romans do”is never more true()at the dinner table.   アas where イas when ウthan when エthan which 15 I would help you if I could,but I´m afraid I().   アcan´t イwon´t ウshouldn´t エwouldn´t 16 ()of their father´s plans,the twins looked at each other in disbelief.   アIf to tell イTold as ウWhen told エWith telling 17 His condition is serious,()fatal.   アas if イas well as ウeven if エif not 18 “Is he coming to our party?”“I´m afraid().”   アno イnot him ウhis not coming エnot 19 I()and always will enjoy the thrills of the game.   アhaven´t イhave been ウ have never エhave enjoyed 20 The discovery that coal could be burned()the kind of industrial society in which we live.   アenabled イmade possible ウcaused エcame into being

• 英語

1It's already ten. It's high time you ( ) in bed. アare イhave been ウwere エwill be 2If it were not for the rain, we ( ) hiking today. アcan go イwould go ウmay well go エwere able to go 3( ) greenhouse effect, the climate on the earth would be much colder. アAgainst イWithout ウUnless エNot 4( ) for the doctor's great skill in the operation, he wouldn't be alive now. アWithout イUnless ウBut エNot 5But for the medicine, the patient ( ). アhas been dead イhad been dead ウmay have been dead エmight have been dead 6Had I known you were coming to Tokyo, I ( ) to the station to meet you. アwent イwould have gone うhad gone エ would go 7I could tell who he was from his accent; ( ) I wouldn't have known it was him. アhowever イtherefore ウfor エotherwise 8Jack had a skiing accident yesterday, but he's all right. He is lucky, because he ( ) hurt himself badly. アcould have イmight ウshould エwill have 9I'm sorry to hear about your problem. But if you had taken my advice, you ( ) in such a trouble now. アhaven't イwould be ウwould havd been エwouldn't be 3,4辺りが良く分かりませんでした。

• 英語の記号問題です。

答えと、参考までに日本語訳をお願いします。特に、最後の問題なんかは苦手です。スペルミスがあったらすみません。 1 There are few mistakes,if(),in his composition.   アthere is イthere are ウsome エany 2 We cannot trust him.All he told us was()but a lie.   アanything イnothing ウsomething エeverything 3 He teaches us nothing.He is()but a good teacher.   アanything イnothing ウsimething エnone 4 “Is Chris popular?”“No,she has()friends”   アquite a few イmany ウnot a lot エhardly any 5 He cannot even sing children´s songs,()opera.   アmuch less イstill more ウstill better エmuch more 6 What he says is()from satisfactory to me.   アstill イaway ウfar エapart 7 These days you can´t wallk down the streets in Tokyo()bumping into someone using a cell phone.   アwithout イas if ウexcept エeven if 8 “Haven´t you been to Kyoto?”“()been there.”   アYes,I haven´t イNo,I haven´t ウYes,I have to エNo,I have 以上です

• 英語

1“( ) all right if I came again some other time?” “Of course. Just give me a call before you come.” アIs it イWas it ウWould it be エWill it be 2 “Did your brother really lose the new pen you gave him?” “Yes,he did. I wish ( ) to take better care of his things.” アhe'd learn イhe'll have learned ウhe's learned エhe's learning 3If ( ) I could concentrate on my study! アever イany ウonly エbetter 4I was very tired. Otherwise, I ( ) to the party with you last night. アhad gone イwent ウwould go エwould have gone 5If I hadn't bought a computer last year, I ( ) using my old typewriter. アwould still be イwouldn't be ウwouldn't have been エweren't 6But for your advice, I able to graduate from college last year. アwas never to イhad been never ウwould never been エwould never had been 7“What did you think of last night's game?” “The team played well, but they ( ) better in the first twenty minutes.” アcould've done イdidn't do ウhadn't done エmust've done 8“I saw Mr.Suzuki at Shinjuku Station this morning.” “You ( ) have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii.” アcouldn't イdidn't ウmight エshould 9I know I look tired. ( ) if you had this house, a husband, and three children to look after. アYou were so イYou will so ウSo would you エSo you are 10A Japanese ( ) in a different way. アhad reacted イwill have reacted ウwill react エwould have reacted 以上になります。仮定法の時制で迷いました。

• 英語の記号問題ですが…

文法項目別ではなく、問題形式別だったので、難しく感じました。 解いてはみたものの、自信がないです。時制や前置詞など曖昧なものもありました。 一言で結構ですので、解答とあわせて、訳や解説を何かつけていただけないでしょうか。 お願いします。 1 By the time the fire engine arrived,the house().   アalready burned down イhas already burned down ウhad already burned down エ     would already burned down 2 You ()such a book,however interesting it may be.   アhad better not to read イhad better not read ウhad better not reading エdidn´t    have better read 3 After going over the plan,we decided()finance.   アdiscussing イdiscussing about ウto discuss エto discuss about 4 I took off my shoes()make any noise.   アbecause I イin case I ウso that エso as not to 5 Upon returning from class,().   アthe mailbox had a letter in it イa letter was found in the mail box   ウI found a letter in the mailbox エa letter would be in the mailbox 6 If you keep the warranty of this DVD player, you can have it()for free.   アfixing イfixed ウto fix エto be fixed 7 Just()he is taller than you does not mean he is better at basketball.   アbecause イso ウas エlike 8 ()of my friends have been to Japan this year.   アNumerous イSeveral ウEach エEither 9 I will have finished the work()this time tomorrow.   アtill イsince ウby エuntill 10 We were waiting for him()a cup of coffee.    アto イon ウat エover 11 There were three other people at the meeting()Mr.Smith.    アbut イbesides ウalso エas well 12 Mary is expecting her uncle to arrive()September 15th.    アof イon ウat エin 13 ()my horror,a stranger peeped into the room through the window.    アFor イWith ウBecause of エTo 14 My father often enjoys()his colleagues after work.    アtalks イto talk ウtalking エtalking with 以上です。 

• 英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。

仮定法の問題で困っています。だれか教えてください。お願いします。 Q次の英文とほぼ同じ内容になるように(  )に適語を入れなさい。また訳もお願いします。 1)I wish you knew how I feel.   =(  )(  ) you (  ) how I feel! 2)If you hadn't advised me, I would have failed.   =If it (  )(  )(  )(  ) your advice, I would have failed.   =(  )(  ) your advice, I would have failed.   =(  ) your advice, I would have failed. 3)They practiced soccer hard. If they hadn't, they might have lost the game.   =They practiced soccer hard. (  ), they might have lost the game. Q日本語の意味に合うように(  )内の語句を並べ替えなさい。 (1)昨日ジョンに会ったんだが、週末のパーティーでは大もてだったみたいに話していたよ。 I met John yesterday, and he ( if / he / talked / most / as / been / the / popular person / had ) at last weekend's party. (2)地図がなければ、うちは見つけられないかもしれない。 ( you / not / for / find / a map / might / it / not / were / , ) my house.

• 高校1年 仮定法の模範解答を教えてください。

(1)AS I have no money ,I can’t buy a car.  If I(    ) money ,buy a car. (2)I wish he were my brother.  I’m sorry he (    )my brother. (3)As he helped me ,I was able to finish the homework.  (    )his help ,I could not (    )(    )the homework. (4)As I could swim well,I was not drowned.  If I had not been able to swim well,I (    )(    )been drowned. (5)I’m sorry (    )I can’t go with you  How I (    )I (    )go with you. (6)I was unable to buy the car for lack of money.  I could have bought the car if I(    )(    ) enough money. (7)I am (    )I cannot speak English as well as you.  I wish I (    )speak English as well as you. (8)If he were to lose his position,what would he do?  (    )(    )to lose his position,what would he do? (9)(    )you did not help him ,he failed.  (    )your help,he would have succeeded . (10)His carelessness caused the accident.  If he had been more(    ) ,the accident would not have (    ).    以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の仮定法の問題で困っています。

【仮定法を用いた慣用表現】 Q各組の英文がほぼ同じ内容を表すように( )に適語を入れなさい。 1)If I didn't have a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. (  )(  ) a dictionary, I couldn't write a letter in English. 2)If the climber hadn't had bananas, he would have died. (  ) bananas, the climber would have died. 3)If I had time, I would go shopping with you. (  ) time, I would go shopping with you. 4)I trust you; if I didn't, I wouldn't lend you any money. I trust you; (  ), I wouldn't lend you any money. 5)If you heard John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. (  )(  ) John speaking in Japanese, you might think he was Japanese. 問題は以上です。また、できれば訳も教えていただけたら嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の問題です

解答解説をお願いします。 1 If you want to lose weight, you should (cut down on) sweets. 2 You should not (look down on) a man because he is poor. 3 I waited for him for an hour, but he didn´t (show up). 4 The teacher (handed out) the exam papers to all the students. 5 Don´t (make fun of) your friends. アadopt イdespise ウappear エreduce オridicle カdistribute 誤りの訂正 1 The fire (department) suggests that (emergency supplies) (are) stored (in the home). 2 We (did not see) Jiro (since) his family (moved) (to) Tokyo last month. 3 I (picked up) five places in Canada (that) I (would like to) visit (this coming)       summer. 4 I am used to (drive) in Tokyo (now), but it (was hard) at (the) biginning. 1 Is (all,do,me,that,to,want,you)? 2 (in,likes,not,class,everyone,my) English. 3 It (better,left,you,been,had,if,would,have) it unsaid. 4 Little (you,I,of,dream,did,doing,) any harm. 1 A: I wonder what has become of John.   B: ()   アI guess so. イI have no idea ウI hope he will become エYes, he will become a     doctor. 2 A: I wonder if you could get me another beer.   B: ()   アNo, thank you. イSure. I´ll be glad to. ウYou don´t wonder. エYes, I should. 3 A: Would you mind if I used your phone?   B: () I´m expecting an important call.   アYes, hold the line, please. イYes, of course not. ウI´d rather you didn´t.   エNot at all. 以上です。

• ( )に入る単語を教えてください!

(    )の中に入る英語を教えてくださいませんか?よろしくお願いいたします。 1 You should look ( ) cars when you cross the street. ア about イ out of ウ out for エ over         ※ イかウの違いが分からず・・ 2 I ( ) reported it to the police, but I didn't. ア must have イ should ウ would エ should have ※ エ? 3 My father ( ) drink a lot but not any more. ア do イ is used to ウ used to エ was used to    ※ ウ? 4 They take great pride ( ) their old traditions. ア in イ of ウ on エ for                  ※ イ? 5 I will lend you the book when I ( ). ア finished it イ have finished it ウ will finish it エ will have finished it 6 I could not ( ) out what he meant. ア look イ make ウ set エ take ※イ? 7 彼は5行で5か所間違えた。   He made five mistakes in ( ) many lines. 8  He suddenly began to laugh. ( ) of a sudden, He began to laugh. 9 She is not such a fool as to quarrel with them. She ( ) ( ) than to quarrel with them. 10 For all his wealth, he wants more. ( ) he is wealthy, he wants more. 11 It has nothing to do with you. It has none ( ) ( ) ( ). どうぞよろしくお願いします。