• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

和訳お願いします im on 10:00A.m. in the morning to 2:00A.m. the next day in the morning ill stay on facebook so that would be 2:00p.m. to 6:00a.m. in japan. im on spring vacation so i can stay up as long as i wont.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

まずは英語の整理から。 I'm on 10:00 a.m. in the morning to 2:00 a.m. the next day in the morning. I'll stay on Facebook so that would be 2:00p.m. to 6:00a.m. in Japan. I'm on spring vacation so I can stay up as long as I want. 私は朝10時から夜中の2時まで起きていてFacebookをやっています。日本時間でいうと午後2時から朝6時だね。私は今、春休みだから好きなだけ起きていられるんだ。

ohranran
質問者

お礼

英語の整理までしてくださり… ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 英語の省略後が解るサイトを教えて下さい。

現在英語を勉強中なのですが、昔(中学生の頃 (;^_^A)は覚えていたのですが、 何の省略だったか思い出せない省略言葉が多く、ネットで調べても解らずに困っています。 例えば、 Im´=I am Ill´=I will のような比較的簡単なのは解るのですが、『wont´』って何の省略だったかな? というのが解りません。 wontでネット検索すると、単語のwontが出て来るだけで、省略記号『´』のついた 『wont´』が検索出来ず困っています。

• 和訳お願いします。

i cant really stay as commited to studying because of school:( ihave other things i study to but this year im taking spanish classes so its hard for me. becausue everything my teacher says in spanish i almost say in japanese hehehe but i think in a way that is good because i remember right?:) なぜright?と聞いてきたのでしょうか。 because of schoolってなにか省略してますか? 和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

im fine ty so ill fun with u in the Division np thank you for ur mail 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の和訳

和訳を教えて下さい。 I like summer vacation better. I have three reasons. First, summer vacation is longest than winter vacation. So we can go on a long trip. Second, we have more sunlight. We can play sports for longer hours. Last, we can enjoy fireworks at night. Watching fireworks is the best thing to do in summer. So I'm looking forward to the next summer vacation.

• 和訳お願いします

こんな内容の歌詞ってことが知りたいです。 FM Static - Take Me As I Am (グループ名 - 曲名) This time I finally see the Reason why, I can't do this Alone, it took some time and concentration, To believe it, this I know I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm Growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so I lift my voice to sing out, Let the sound of my heart ring out, These hands aren't holdin' me down, Never again will I be without I need to build my faith sometimes, But I am so comfortable in line, I'm up, there's no more time, To try to mess with this design Tonight's complete, Everyone's asleep, And I wanna say these words to you, I'll be Your hands, take me as I am, I just wanna be with You Take me as I am, 'cause I'm goin', I was too scared to start, And now I'm too scared to let go Take me as I am, 'cause I'm growin', But it's so hard to tell when I'm not used to this so

• 和訳をお願いします!

'I ate so much during my vacation that none of my clothes would fit me. So I had to spend the morning having them altered.' Employees seemed partial to blaming other people for their absence or tardiness, as in 'My husband forgot where he parked our car after he came home from his office party last night' and 'My 6-year-old son set all the clocks back an hour.' 宜しくお願いします!

• ebayについて

こんばんは。 日本へ発送してくれないセラーへ特別に発送してもらえないか聞いたところこのような返事をもらいました。 ILL SHIP TO YOU IN JAPAN BUT IM NOT SURE OF THE SHIPPING CHARGE IF YOU LET ME KNOW YOUR ZIP CODE ILL LET YOU KNOW.. BUT I DONT HAVE A PC SO I WONT BE ABLE TO LET YOU KNOW TIL TUESDAY.. 翻訳サイトで翻訳してもよく意味がわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけますでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語 和訳お願いします

I am doing good. I wont go to the office all week. This is a strange feeling in Tokyo now. What will we do.

• 和訳をどなた様かお願い致します

Everyone is ok here as well! Thats one thing about life we all are getting older so we just have to ride life until the wheels fall off lol! i know your parents are healthy so don't worry so much. One thing i learned from my dad passing on is... make sure you love them as much as you can while they are still here and everything will be ok! Im getting old too but we still look good hahaha! ill send you a picture of me so you can see lol. You send me one too. Im really sorry i haven't checked on you in a while to see how you doing i feel bad for that because you are a good friend and a good person ok. Take care be safe... send me a picture ok peace.

• 和訳お願いします

are you still alive???? if so im waiting for you on skype and facebook lmao. i seem like such a creeper haha lmaoは(爆笑)という意味みたいです