• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします。

I like Tim Ferris’ ideology and “go get it” type of attitude, I found that book easy to relate to because I am close in age in to him. The chapter on mobility really hit home with me as that is the single most appealing aspect to working from home – the ability to work anywhere.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

ティムフェリスの価値観と『行け行けドンドン』みたいなスタイルが好きなんだ。 あの本は彼と年が近いせいもあって、すんなりと腑に落ちたよ。 特に移動の章には溜飲を下げる思いだったね。故郷を離れ、どこで働くにも必要なスキル。 正にこれしかないという確信を持ったよ。

ririmama1968
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

A popular sports club and gym in Tokyo which I belong to has no such obvious signs posted anywhere.

• 和訳出来る方お願いします(>_<)

和訳出来る方お願いします(>_<) The bulbs and corms that dominante the Cape floral region are additionally appealing because in contrast to the many geophytes that are highly fibrous, they are low in fiber relative to the amount of energy-rich carbohydrate they contain, making them more easily digested by children.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The three months I spent in Shishmaref left a very deep impression on me. Staying with Eskimos, I became more and more interested in different lifestyles. It taught me one important lesson: even in the most remote places, "real" people are living their lives. That idea reallyn attracted me. I also began to feel that all of us have one thing in common: each of us has only one life to live. It is all those single lives that make up our world. When I got back to Japan, I kept thinking about Alaska. I felt that one day I wanted to live there. So, after graduating from university, I decicded to become a photographer. I wanted to know more about Alaska ond photograph its wildlife and people. Finally, in 1978, after studying photography for two years, I chose to make my home there.  

• 英文和訳です

but every book that I picked up had few sentences which didn't contain anywhere from one to nearly all of the words that might as well have been in Chinese この文の意味がわからないです。特に、might as will have been の箇所が文法的によくわからないです。英語力のある方、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

米国の方へ質問メールをしたところ、返信メールの一部が 解りにくかったので、こちらで質問させてください。 I think a broader look at your question should be taken - as just looking on the single sample analysis is often very limited in its ability to accurately describe reality. I also think that the question also relates to need. …と回答を得たものの、何を言いたいのかが解りません。 使用されている単語は、特段難しくはないと思うのですが。 無知を晒して恥ずかしいですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

I think in order for that to happen we need to work on communication . I think sometimes you think I mean something that in fact I really do not. so that we understand each other and can express clearly. 英語の先生からメールがきましたが、はっきり意味が分かりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください\(+×+)/

question:I have difficulty sleeping at night and often find that it takes me two hours to nod off. Yet when I travel as a passenger in a car, bus or train, I find that I can fall asleep in minutes, often without intending to, and even while listening to music. I have woken up at the end of a journey only to fall into bed and be unable to sleep. Why is it that the quiet, relaxing and comfortable environment of a bed is less likely to let me sleep? answer:I too used to suffer from the 'fall asleep anywhere except in bed' syndrome. My idea was that it was mostly caused by my state of mind. When traveling, the noise and warmth can help sleepiness occurーtogether with the fact that one is usually not supposed to be doing anything. However, at bedtime it seemed that my mind would start some serious thinking because there was nothing to disturb me. That, together with the anxiety of looking at the clock past midnight, giving notice of another sleepless night, would keep me awake.

• 和訳をお願いします

すみません。こちらの英語の和訳をお願いいたします。 ☆We met, and were impressions different? ★sorry i don't get you ☆i got it ★you meant that you had nice time when in France ? ☆I was able to spend happy time in France But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you I am blame,sorry I have misunderstood Please ignore this matter im so sorry ★don't worry :) everything is going to be alright :) you said :But I felt that a story was necessary with more you in the same way as you!! but i don't get you ☆I want to talk with you much more It is these contents that I wanted to send Do you understand a meaning? ★ye s ;) ☆I misunderstood these words “i don't get you’’ ★i don't understand you ☆But it was able to be already understood ★; )good night, i am going home ;) ☆good night

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I enjoy weekly massages from a popular self-employed masseuse. I have a standing appointment. If I cancel within 24 hours, I understand that I must pay her. However, if I give her more notice, must I still give her some remuneration? We have never discussed it. I feel bad about canceling, as she may rely on this income, but it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happen. it's difficult to pay for the event that requires me to cancel in addition to a massage that didn't happenの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I think to myself that maybe this is his favorite machine in the gym, so that is why he has come right to it.