• ベストアンサー

英語の日本語訳を教えて

Can I please have the following evaluation faxed as it is not available on line? 急に英語のやり取りが必要になり困っています。 意味を教えて頂けませんか?

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • qualheart
  • ベストアンサー率41% (1451/3486)
回答No.1

直訳すると、「オンラインが有効じゃない状態でファクスされた以下の見積をもらえますか?」という感じです。 ファクスで送ってもらった見積りが、ライン不具合でうまく届かなかったのでもう一度送って欲しいと言ってるのだと思います。 ご参考まで。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

イギリスに住んでいます。 ’オンラインでは適切なものが見当たりませんので、下記の見積もりをファックスで送っていただけませんか?’ という意味です。 お役にたてば光栄です。

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

オンライン(email)が利用できませんので、以下の見積もりをファックスしていただけますか?

関連するQ&A

• 英語を日本語に訳して下さい。

以下の内容を訳して頂けますか。 I am waiting for the authority here to issue us the export permit so we can send you a copy please be a bite patient why we puch the authority here to issue us the export permit hope you understand us as my English is not too good yes we have contact our authority but the cites is not yet ready once it is ready I will mail a copy to you so that you can apply for your import permit hope you understand my write up as my English is not too good 以上です。宜しくお願いします。

• 日本語訳をして頂きたいです。

However, while no considerations of principle stand in the way, whether it is actually possible for international organizations to sue or be sued may depend on issues of immunity, as well as on whether or not they have standing, which in turn may or may not depend on whether they are to be considered as having legal personality. 国際法の教科書なのですが、難しすぎてても足も出ません。よろしくお願いします。

• この文章を日本語に訳してください。

この文章を日本語に訳してください。 Hello, Thank you for your inquiry. Everything we have in stock for ebay will be listed in our store. While not all of our inventory is listed on ebay, you are welcome to check our website (www.mycomicshop.com) if you would like, for a more extensive selection of titles. We also have an online Want List, if you are interested in signing up. If an item is not in stock on our site, you can add it to your want list, and you will be notified as soon as a copy becomes available. Please understand that ebay orders and orders from our site can not be combined.

• 次の英語、日本語にしてもらえませんでしょうか?

I have bought the camera. Would love to ask you kindly to pack at at utmost secure way. Do not know myself if a prism should be detached from the body or not. Please advise me on that and send it as if a child this is. You understand.

• 日本語に訳してください。

While this item is available from other marketplace sellers on this page, it is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it's described here. (Thanks for the tip!) We're working to fix the problem as quickly as possible.

• 英語から日本語の訳をしてください。

英語から日本語の訳をしてください。 サイトなどでやってみるのですが 意味が全然通じなくて 英語から日本語に直すと おかしな文章になるので どなたか英語が得意な方は 訳していただけないでしょうか?? Please look these up on your phone: Misbehaving Ball Printer Technology Phone School Chalk Teacher Please give me the meaning of each word. If one word is a synonym, right a email saying the word and we will give that word in a sentence. Your Cousin, Hugo P.S: Have you heard of a syndrome called, "Assbergers"? If this word is spell wrong, please look it up on your phone and try to look for a word that is like this word okay? Thank you. Oh! And I have this syndrome too. I have Assbergers. But mine is really mild though. It means to be really different than other people. I have trouble with eye contact and stuff.

• うまく日本語に訳せません。

下記、意味はだいたい分かるのですが、うまく日本語に訳せません。私なりに書いてみますが、おかしいので直してください。ちなみにアメリカ人からもらったメールです。 we are looking at arriving in Ehime-ken on the afternoon of 9 May. >私たちは判断するに、到着は5/9の午後になると思います。 Our local rule with my employees it that the restaurant must have chairs for us to sit on, and they must tell us what we are being served. これはちょっとわかりません。 >椅子が必要で、何を給仕されるのか告げられないといけないというような意味だと思うのですが、、、、 I will have to remember that it is not as small as my Suzuki WagonR. 私のスズキワゴンRほど小さくないというのは分かるのですが、 どうして、will have to なのでしょうか。 ただ it is not as small as my Suzuki WagonR.だけでよいのではないでしょうか?

• 日本語訳を教えてください

I have now processed the relevant paper work to raise you a cheque. Please can you confirm your postal address, as once I have the cheque in my possession, I will ensure that it is sent out to you via recorded delivery.

• 日本語訳で困っています。

以下の文章がものすごく難しくてどう訳せばいいかわかりません。 だれか教えてください。お願いします。 (1)Even though these changes are seldom huge, and may not be apparent to others, you are likely to be very aware of them, and this can be confusing, all the more so because it is unexpected. (2)The re-adjustment period is usually rather short-lived, since home will never be as foreign to you as the foreign environment you adjusted to overseas. (2)の文は【比較構文 not as ~ as...】と書いてあります。どういうことでしょか? not as ~as... は「・・・ほど~ではない」という比較表現です。 上記の文ではnotがneverになっていて、asとasの間が形容詞1語ではなく、foreign to you と句の形になっている。 ↑と補足してあるんですが、よくわかりません。

• 英語の訳

This email is to notify you that an invoice has been created for your account at HostGator.com, which is due on 03/15/2012. The Invoice ID is 14174328, and is due for the amount of 9.95 dollars. If you have a credit card on file with us, this invoice will automatically be billed on 03/15/2012. You may login anytime to make a manual payment at: https://gbclient.hostgator.com/login/ We are available 24/7. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. どなたか訳して頂けませんでしょうか? 翻訳サイトなどではわかりづらいので・・・。 宜しく御願いします。