• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします

最近ペンパルとメールをしているのですが、いまいち意味が理解 できない文があったので、どなたか分かる方に教えていただきたいのですが。 I'll be using this e-mail from now on since I'm not longer on the ship. 宜しくお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51910
  • ベストアンサー率60% (460/762)
回答No.1

そのペンパルとは船乗り(海軍とか)ですか? 「私はもう船を離れたので、これからはこのメールアドレスを使用します。」 です。

Porochan1
質問者

お礼

早い回答ありがとうございます! 海軍の人です、助かりました(^^)

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

今和訳をしているのですが、何となくわかるけど、ちゃんとした和訳ができないでいて困っています。 この文を和訳してください。 I have since sold this item with a second chance offer. I can however, ship to you the same item that was listed but there will be an increased delay since I will not be able to get another one for 2 weeks. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします;

I can easily do it now, while he's talking to God. But if I kill him now, he'll go straight to Heaven. I need to think about this. A wicked man murders my father and I, his onl son, send this same man to Heaven? No, that's not revenge. It will be better to wait. I'll kill him when he's drunk too much. Or when he' angry, or in bed with my mothe. I want this man to go to Hell, not Heaven. I must be patient. Your words to God have saved you now, but you won't live much longer. 長いですが宜しくお願い致します

• あっさりと和訳してください

Would it be possible to ship to our country side stay/place? We'll be here for almost two weeks now...

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 次の文和訳お願いします。

・・・I do not know if you had our last email. No matter it will not be long now ホストファミリーからきたメール文の抜き出しです。これから長い付き合いとなるので、なんとなくわかる、でトラブルの元になったりしたら困るので流暢な日本語に直していただきたいです。特に2文目です。ニュアンス等付け加えて頂けましたら、嬉しいです。 ご回答どうぞよろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします

Oh I see, well I'm sure you'll do great on your exams^^ I don't have any big plans since my summer vacation is almost over:( But I am planing on being an intern at a radio station, and I'll be on my friends radio show on Tuesday! I guess that is a big plan? haha よろしくお願いします

• 和訳してください

I don't know this item is showing as purchased in my account. I did not bid on this. It must be some kind of mistake.

• 和訳お願いします

Are we friend relations forever? と送ったら、non, we will see i don't know if you understand or not i did not understand your question と返事がありIs it the question that I sent to you now?と送ったら、 yesとあり、"we will see"you send me? と聞いたらyes i don't wanna be friends, i wanna something moreときました。 but,You did the same answer before. It is that we are friends from now on. I understood it. と答えるとno,don't worry, i don't wanna be just friendsときました。どういう意味でしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

このQ&Aのポイント
  • キャノンプリンターMP640の廃止トレイ蓋が閉まらなくなりました。直前にインクを交換しました。
  • 蓋を押しても以前だったらカシャッという音がしてしまったのにカシャッという音がしないで2センチくらい開いたままです。
  • コピーをすると蓋は自動的に開くので電気系統は稼働しているようです。
回答を見る