• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

私はこの剃刀を落札し、これからロシアに送ってもらう必要があります。残念ながらあなたのところの郵送の詳細には、正確な郵送代の記載がなく、すぐに払うことができない状態です。Ebayの設備を使って、支払い明細書を作成し私宛てに送っていただけませんでしょうか? 以上、ご参考になればと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。 paypal関連です。

先日、ebayで買い物をしたのですが、支払ページで料金を支払おうとしたのですが、 One or more of the items below cannot be purchased because the seller has not specified shipping costs to the location selected. Change your address or remove the items to continue. You may also contact the seller for an exception. と表示されていて、支払不可能だったので、私から出品者に次のようなメールを送りました。 I have one problem. I try to pay on ebay, but I can not pay when I change my address. I want you to ship Japan. so, is it possible to estimate shipping cost to Japan? and, is it possible send me the invoice again? Thank you. そうすると、出品者から以下のような返事がきました。 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. It would help me if you could make this change of address, then when I print the shipping label, your address is automatically filled in. Because of my teaching schedule this week, I won't be able to mail this until Thursday or Friday. I will send you another invoice for shipment to Japan. Thank you, とのことなのですが、 It is possible that it is Paypal that won't let you pay. Rather than changing your address as you pay the invoice, go to your Paypal account and I think you can add a shipping address that can be different. Your payment address much match your credit card address - if you change that, the system won't let you pay. のところの意味があやふやで不安です。 このまま、木曜日か金曜日までまってればいいとのことでしょうか? 質問ばかりですみませんが、英語に詳しい方よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Can you please attach a shipping quote for Switzerland to the Razor? I can't seem to pay for it without one.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• ざっと和訳をお願いします。

I did not read the auction closely and just realized the blade has a crack in it. Because it was my fault, I have no problem paying for the razor, but would prefer not to waste the money to have it shipped to me. Can you send a new invoice without shipping and then dispose of the razor?

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra

• さらっと和訳をお願いします

I have got neither account on ebay nor on paypal service. Could you please sell the requested blades using other metods, not via ebay? Normally, selling company send an invoice together with ordered goods to our Institute and we pay within 30 net days after the delivery. Our institute can also cover shipping costs (~50$).

• 和訳してください

As I mentioned earlier, I was very upset to pay 40$ in addition to the cost of the razor due to custom fees. This would have been avoided, had you valued the razor at less than 60$ like you did the two previous times. I will keep this razor, but would like to know what you suggest we do about the additional 40$ I paid, and the heljestrand razor I bid on. I would like to continue buying razors from you in the future.

• 和訳をお願いします。

I would like to know if you ship to brazil and how can i do to by the sashimi knife. In ebay i can only buy for shipping in the USA

• 和訳お願いします

I am on my way out of town I will have an invoice to you as soon as I get the exact dimensions of the boxes and exact shipping costs.

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!