• ベストアンサー

すみません翻訳お願いします

私のメール友達から以下のような英文メールが届きました。 しかし、略してあるのか、皆目わかりません?? どなたか翻訳をお願いします。 メールの相手はマニラ出身のフィリピーナです Wen sum1 really loves you, dey will never hurt you, and if dey do, you'll see dat in thier eyes dey are hurting you...too

noname#188470
noname#188470

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#142902
noname#142902
回答No.1

When someone really loves you, they will never hurt you, and if they do, you'll see that in their eyes they are hurting you too これは英語の割と崩した文章かと思います。上で分かり易く直してみました。訳します。 もし誰かがあなたを本当に愛するのなら、彼らはあなたを決して傷つけません。そしてもし彼らがあなたを傷つけるならば、あなたは彼らの瞳に彼らがあなたを傷つけようとしているのを見るでしょう。 と、いったところです。

noname#188470
質問者

お礼

b-w-stepさん  早速のご回答ありがとうございました。 素晴らしい翻訳ですね。本当に役にたちました。 感謝しています。

関連するQ&A

• You never know, though の意味

探し物の依頼に対して、 I'll keep my eyes open, but odd is slim. You never know, though! という返答でyou never know, though の部分はどんなふうな訳になりますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします!!

That is true... But I guess I would better if I said "I want u in my life"... Wakaru?? Need and want are two different words... I would never say anything to hurt you... 恥ずかしながら なんとな~くでしかわからず、ずっと彼とメールのやりとりを してたんですが、今回大事な感じの流れになってきたのを察し ちゃんと日本語に直していただきたくお願いしました。 宜しくお願いします!!

• こんばんは。 現在、スヌーピーの漫画をよんでいます。次の文なのですが私の訳はあっているのでしょうか?アドバイスしてください。(わからないところは?になっています。)  チャ:チャーリーブラウン  ルー:ルーシー ルー:I'll hold the ball,Charlie Brown, and you come runing up and kick it. (私がボールを押さえているからあなたは走ってボールをけって。) チャ:Sure!What you really mean is you'll pull it away,and I'll kill myself. (わかった。あなたがいっている意味というのはあなたがどこかにボールをおいて私がけるということ?) ル-:I have a tip for you.Charie Brown just watch my eyes. (私はあなたに??をもっている。チャリーブラウン、私の目を見て) チャ: your eyes? ルー:That's right! You can always tell what a person is going to do by thier eyes. (そうよ。あなたはいつも目で人が何をするかを見分けることができる) チャ:That's a good tip.. watch the eyes...I should have thought of that before... This year I'm gonna kick that ball out of the universe. (それはいい考え? 目を見る。。私は思うべき・・ 今年は私は遠くにボールをけるだろう) 長くなりましたがよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 英語の訳

こんばんは。 下記の英訳をぜひお願いします。 映画「FELON」の中のフレーズらしいです。。 なんとなくは、、わかるんですけど。。最初の方がイマイチわかりません。。 Don't run from who you've become. Embrace it, grow from it. And you'll never lose sight of what really matters..

• 何て書いて(読む)あるんですか?partII

When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement. They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.

• 英文の翻訳と、日本語文を英文にお願いします!

YES PICTURE QUALITY IS REALLY GOOD I SEND PACKAGE INTERNATIONAL BUT I NEVER SEND TO JAPAN BEFORE IF YOU WANT EXPRESS MAIL YOU CAN FIND OUT HOW MUCH IT COST AND YOU CAN PAY FOR IT AN D I SEND IT あと、『リストを送ってくれてありがとう。私は購入を検討しています。ところで先日、日本に出荷した郵便の追跡番号を教えてください』は英文でどう書きますか?

• 次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。

次の英文の翻訳をお願いします。 "Truth" is probably the greatest barrier to good communication. During an argument with a friend or your spouse you may have such a powerful conviction that you are right that you don't try to see the other person's point of view. Instead, you argue and try to force them to agree with you. This never works. You've probably noticed that the more you try to persuade the other person to agree with you, the more argumentative he or she becomes. This is because you're not really listening to their viewpoint. They believe their feelings are being ignored, and they'll argue louder and longer to try to get you to listen. You both end up feeling angry and frustrated.

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

the cd is stopped at the border line in italy...with no reason!!! because everything has been made by law...so the responsable of our distribution is trying to understand this problem...but i think that our label will send you the cd directly by mail...because you can't wait an year!!! we are sorry about it...really... if you want ear the new song we can send you by mail...send me your mail address..to make you forgive us for every problem you have had you will be the first that listen this new song!!! I hope you're happy about it... and the next week i'll make you send all the cd's songs by mail or in another way on line!!! hoping that someday the cd will arrive...sorry, italy is special for this things!!!