How to Protect the Environment in Your Daily Life

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to protect the environment in your daily life by reducing garbage, recycling, and reusing items. Take simple steps like recycling plastic bottles and newspapers, and consider selling or donating items you no longer need. By making these changes, you can make a positive impact on the environment.
  • Looking for ways to protect the environment? Start by reducing garbage and recycling items like plastic bottles and newspapers. You can also make a difference by reusing items or donating them to others. Find out how you can take action in your daily life and make a positive impact on the environment.
  • Protecting the environment starts with simple actions in your daily life. Reduce garbage by recycling plastic bottles and newspapers, and consider reusing or donating items you no longer need. By making these small changes, you can contribute to a cleaner and healthier planet. Discover effective ways to protect the environment and make a difference today.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

自由英作文の添削お願いします

4度目のお願いになります。お世話になっています<(_ _)> 今回もよろしくお願いします。 What can you do in your daily life to protect the environment? (about50words) I'd like to reduce the garbage in order to protect the environment.For the purpose of this, I'm able to recycle plastic bottles, newspapers, and so on.In addition, I'd like to reuse something.For instance, if I sell my books I don't need in a secondhand bookstore, these books will get others to read those. 初めて対策提案型の英作にトライしたのですが、イマイチどのように書けばいいのか分かりませんでした; そこで、質問なのですが、このようなタイプの英作は、どのように書き出しをし、展開したらいいのでしょうか? また主語は<私>でいいのでしょうか? いろいろお手数かけてすみません<(_ _)>添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ppp12
  • ベストアンサー率55% (31/56)
回答No.3

あなたに何ができるかと聞いてますので、何ができるか、もしくはしているのかを答えたらいいのではないでしょうか。Youで聞かれてますので、主語は I でも We でもいいとか思いますが。。 For purpose of this.... で何を言おうとしているかがいまいちわかりません。 these books will get others to read those.  ? どういった意味なのかよくわかりにくいです。 とりあえず、多少訂正してみましたが、どうでしょうか。 We can try to reduce the amount of garbage we produce. Personally I recycle plastic bottles, newspapers and other items as much as possible. I also try to increase the opportunity for other people to benefit directly from reusing items. For example, if I sell the books I no longer need to a second hand bookstore, they need not be thrown away and instead other people will get the chance to read them. 何かを提案するなら  I suggest we recycle plastic bottles. ボトルをリサイクルすることを提案します。 It would be a good idea to recycle plastic bottles. リサイクルすることはいい考えでしょう。 I feel that everyone should recycle plastic bottles. 皆がリサイクルをすべきだと思います。 みたいな感じですかね。

aroe-yu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 訂正の文、本当に助かります<(_ _)> これを参考にもう1度かいてみようと思います。 また提案の例もありがとうございました!1番困っていたところだったのでありがたいです。 丁寧なご回答、本当にありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.2

英語としては問題ないと思います。しかし、内容的に平凡すぎて全く面白みがありませんね。

aroe-yu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。 内容のほう、もう少し練ってみようと思います^^ ご指摘ありがとうございました!!

• 39rhye
  • ベストアンサー率60% (9/15)
回答No.1

大学英文科卒、海外のカレッジで翻訳等を学んでいた社会人です。 ご質問の件ですが、英語の文章の書き方としては (1)結論 (2)結論に至るの理由や経過(1) (3)結論に至る理由や経過(2)      ・      ・      ・ #結論(最後の結びの言葉) という形が基本でした。 ただし、50語でこのような論説は展開できないので、 (1)投稿者様が取り組んでいること=ゴミ削減 (2)具体例1=ペットボトルや新聞のリサイクル (3)具体例2=古本リユース 投稿者様が高校生か大学生か、 はたまた学年によっても求められるレベルが変わってくるのですが 高校生であれば、英文表現も許容範囲かなと思います。 具体的に思ったのは、(1)後半古本のくだりは伝わりにくいので、 もし時間があればもう少しよい表現を探してみてほしい (2)In addition~のsmothingはもう具体的にbooksとしたほうがすっきりする (短い文章の中では「something」の、本以外の例を挙げることができないので削る) というところでしょうか。 また、主語の件ですが、この場合、一般論を問う質問なのでIまたはWeでもOKです。 きちんと回答になっているか分かりませんが、ご参考いただければ幸いです。

aroe-yu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! 分かりやすい解説、大変参考になりました。 アドバイスを参考に、時間内でより質のいいものができるように頑張ります!! 質問のほうも答えていただき、本当にありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文についてです

英作文の採点をしてほしいです。 問題 次の問いかけに英語で答えなさい。 1) Is it difficult for you to live without TV? -No,it isn't. There are a lot of informations on TV. But I can see it on newspapers and the Internet.So It isn't difficult for me to live without TV. 2) Do you often read books when you have free time? -Yes,I do.I can get to a lot of things from books. And they make me happy.So I like to read books very much.

• 英作文の添削お願いいたします。

周りに英作文の添削をお願いできる環境がないため、投稿させていただきました。 1.日本人はゴミを分別して捨てていますか? 2.日本人はゴミの削減に取り組んでいますか? 3.日本人はリサイクルの重要性に気づいていますか? という内容の手紙に対する返信を80字程度で述べよというものです。 Thank you for your letter. Answering to your first question, most of people separate for disposal their garbage in Japan. I think most of people don’t try to decrease their garbage, because they don’t get benefit for it. The Japanese government had better award them reducing garbage something. I suppose they are aware of the importance of recycling. For example, they recycle PET bottles and cans, plastic trays. I do it too. 内容というよりは、文章の繋ぎ方や文法の正しさについて不安があります。 どうぞ、よろしくお願いいたします(><

• 英作文

間違い多いと思いますが英作文のチェックをお願いします。 また、もう1~2分くらい加えたいのですがどんな文を加えたらいいと思いますか? 電気をこまめに消す I would turn off the electricity(light) frequently. これは簡単にできる This can easily. 続けることで、環境を守る一つの方法になる By continuing,it is one way to protect the environment. 他にもある、例えばマイバックを使うこと There are other ways,for example ,using the "my bag". 私はいつも買い物で使っている I have always when I'm shopping. 自然が好きなので環境が守られてほしい I like nature so I hope the environment is protected.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

私事で恐縮だが、初めて自分で本を買ったのは確か小学4年のころである。お年玉かなんかでお小遣いがたまり、祖母がつきそって本屋へ出かけたのである。(1)(散々迷った末に選んだのは『良寛さま』。)ずいぶんしおらしいものを選んだものだが、(2)(初めて自分で本を選ぶ晴れがましさに、本屋中の人がみな自分をみているような気がした。)私は家に帰るやいなや、(3)(ランドセルをおっぽり出すようにしてその本を読みふけった。) (1)I was completely at a loss ,for I didn't decide what to choose.Finaly,I decided "Ryoukansama". (2)I felt as if I were gazed at by everybody in the bookstore,because I chose books for myself for the first time. (3)I threw away my bag and was reading the book for a long time. (1)が2文になってしまったのですが、よいのでしょうか?他にもたくさん間違いはあると思いますが、冠詞など細かいとこまで見ていただけると嬉しいです。よろしくお願いします。

• 大学入試英作文添削

大学入試英作文添削 今年受験生で浪人生の者です  お金の都合上塾に行くことができず、まわりに添削していただける方がいらっしゃらないので、よろしければ添削お願いいたします    問題文 These days the sale of printed daily newspapers are declining in many countries. Do you think newspapers will disappear within the next 10 years? Write a paraglaph explaining your opinion. You must give at least one appropriate reason to support it. 自分の解答 I think newspapers will not disappear within the next 10 years. Because of prevailing mobile phones and computers,people may get information,however people originally like to read words that is printed. For example,electrical books do not replace books. That is why newspapers will not disappear within the next 10 years and they will be read by a lot of people.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問い:Do you like living where you live now,or would you rather live somewhere else in Japan or in the world? Why? Answer these questions as completely as you can. Use detail. Make us see and hear and smell and touch the place you are in ,or the place you imagine. Write in English on your answer sheet. I like living where I live now. I live in Gifu.there are two good reason why I like living in Gifu. First of all, there is good environment for living. Urban like Tokyo ,it is convenient for us to live in. However, there are some environmental problems such as air pollution and water pollution and etc. In contrast, Gihu is clean air and water. Moreover, there is few environmental problems. It is confortable for us to live there. Second, Gihu is a easygoing place. Urban are busy place. I like easygoing place better than busy place because I would like to act my own pace. I feel that people who live in urban are always busy and hurry. I do not want to disturb my own pace. That is all reason I want to live in Gifu

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

高3の受験生です。国立大学二次試験に向けて、勉強しています。 お手数ですが、下記の英作文を添削していただけると助かります。よろしくお願いいたします。 Q,外国から若い人がホームステイするために来日しました。日本を理解してもらうのにあなたならどういう場所に連れていきますか。  I would like to take the person to my grandmother's house in Kyoto. There are two reasons for this. Firsrt ,she grows rice which is essential to Japanese food. He can experience to produce it. I want him to eat delicious rice. Second,she knows traditional Japanese play such as kendama,otedama,and ayatori.We will enjoy them together.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題文: 次のような想定で手紙の一部を書け。 「あなたが中学生のときから文通を続けてきたJamesが初めて日本を訪れることになった。滞在期間は1月から2月までではどうかと言ってきた。それに対して、(1)来日の時期は3月末からの1ヶ月間にした方がよいとすすめ、(2)なぜその方がよいかを具体的に説明し、返事を出す事にした。 印刷してある書き出しの部分に続けて、上記の(1)と(2)の内容を入れて、40語程度で書け。」 Dear James, I was delighted to get your letter and learn that you will be able to visit Japan in the near future. I am looking forward to meeting you. I will be happy to show you some of the famous places in Japan. You said in your letter that you would like to come for one month from January to February._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Please let me know if that would be all right with you. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you. My regards to your parents. Sincerely, yours, 自分の解答: I recommend that, however, you come for one month from in the end of March. That is why it will be still cold for getting around, and in spring, you can see a lot of beautiful Sakura which is popular for visitors in Japan. (44words)

• 自由英作文の練習をしています。添削お願いします。

題名:新聞は未来には消えると思うか。理由も含めて150字前後で述べよ。  I think that newspapers would not disappear in the future for two reasons.  First , newspapers seems to take root our daily life.For example , there are many people reading newspapers on trains , almost all working places has newspapers for reading. In practice , My family read news via newspapers everyday. My working place has some kinds of newspapers for reading.  Secondly , reading news via computers , such us personal computers , smart phones , tablets get eye strain. Since they have blue light which is bad for eyes , which some people may avoid reading news through them. In practice , my family would not read news via computers , because their eyes get strain easily.  Reading a newspaper is so common that people would not stop reading through it , even computers will be more spread. For these reasons I mentioned above , it seems that newspapers would not disappear in the future. 私は、二つの理由により新聞は未来に消えないと思う。 一つ目は、新聞が私達の生活に定着しているように思えるからである。例えば、多くの人々が電車の中で新聞を読み、殆ど全ての職場では、読む用に新聞がおいてある。実際、私の家族は、毎日新聞を読んでいるし、私の職場にも何種類かの新聞がおいてある。 二つ目は、パソコンやスマートフォン、タブレットといったコンピューターでニュースを読むのは目が疲れるからである。それらは、目に有害なブルーライトを持っており、そのために、何人々がそれらでニュースを見ることを避けているかもしれない。実際、私の家族は目がすぐ疲れるので、コンピューターでニュースをみようとしない。 新聞を読むことは、とても一般的になっているので、人々はそれを通してニュースを読むことを、例えコンピューターがもっと広まってもやめようとしないだろう。以上に述べた理由より、私は、新聞は未来に消えないと思う。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします!

私は、もうすぐ受験をひかえている中学3年生です。 普通の英作文(1文とかの)ならできるのですが、志望校に毎年出題されている自由英作文がとにかく苦手で苦戦しています。 過去問に出題されていた問題を解いてみたのですが答案が無いのであっているか分かりません。 どなたか添削していただけると助かります! 好きな季節とその理由を答えなさい。 I like spring the best. 私は春が一番好きです。 Cherry blossoms blom in spring. 春には桜が咲きます。 We can go to see them in a park. 公園に花見にいけます。 受験までもう時間がないので、添削していただけるとすごく助かります。 厳しく添削!をお願いします。 また答えの例も教えていただけるとなお嬉しいです! お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いいたします。