• ベストアンサー

スペイン語で、イタリア語で

what do you think about the relation between the sun and your Camino/yourself? ってスペイン語でどう書いたらいいですか? 日本語で言えば、 太陽とあなたのカミーノ、もしくは太陽とあなた自身の関係について、どう思いますか? という質問なんですが。 なるべく短く伝えたいです。スペイン語のわかる方、よろしくお願いします。

• お礼率40% (2/5)

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • siquesi
  • ベストアンサー率66% (6/9)
回答No.1

¿Qué piensa de la relación entre el Sol y su Camino/su mismo/a? もっとも原文に忠実に書いたスペイン語訳の例です。 yourself = su mismo/misma 尋ねる相手が男性ならmismo、女性ならmisma Caminoカミノのここでの意味がわかりません。 caminoの第一義は「道」という意味ですが、ここでもそうでしょうか?それとも大文字で始められているので別のことでしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 2センスある日本語訳できますか?

2センスある日本語訳できますか? What do you think about the tend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? - I think it’s a very unfortunate trend. I t looks to me line the women are being manipulated by men’s wishes. It’s like a fitness version of playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? - You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.

• 日本語におねがいします。

こんにちは。 翻訳機で変換してみましたが、いまいちしっくりこないので日本語にお願いします。 What do you think that (名前) would do if he knew that you contacted me? I'm just thinking that you live far away and don't want to be in contact with him anymore, so what could he do? It sounds like your relationship with him was a little more formal than mine, which was very casual. I was only in Istanbul for a total of about a week. What, if anything, did he tell you about what happened between us and why did he tell you? Just to make you upset? Do you think that he's trying to apologize when he calls you? Did you know that he has deleted his facebook profile? Do you know why? Sorry that I'm so full of questions, but I'm really curious. Any information that you can give me would be very appreciated.

• スペイン語で...

スペイン語で「私にできるなら、君もできる」を何といいますか。英語で言うと、If I can do it, you can do it.

• 教えてください、

What do you think is the difference between discrimination and prejudice?? どういう意味ですか? なんと答えればいいのでしょう?

• what do you think?の目的語

what do you think?のthinkの目的語はwhat ですか?また、do you think so のsoの品詞はなんですか?

• 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか?

長文になりますが、おおまかで構わないので日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ………………………… In summer in the year before last, I received a mail from a person. I felt almost was make-up story but various thinks about you were written in it. I understood the contents and replied my promise not to relate with you. However, harassment to me started by your friends, staffs of (店名) and your friends I had never related and it has been continuing until now although it becomes not so often as before. Even some of my friends were harassed only because being with me. (店名) is your working place and a place for your friends to gather. I guess they hope me not to relate with you. Because I had been told about you sometimes, I had a complicated feeling when I received your message via facebook. I thought that I would select my human relation and it would be possible for me to be a friend with you but I can not be free from the wavering of my decision to relate with you as a friend if I visit (店名). I have to keep promise with your friends.... I do not know why your friends still stick to me. Because I have no relation with you now. I also have no relation with anyone who might have close relation with you. I do not know you have any engagement to such continuous sticking to me but I think it is a matter of mind of these people not of yours or mine. I am thankful to you for calling me your friend. However, considering my current position, I think that it would be difficult to be your friend. If you have good human relation now, I think that there would be no reason for you to keep on staying as my friend beyond it. What do you think about it? Please do not misunderstand. I do not take you into my confidence to hurt you. I want to tell you only why I have avoided you. If we have fate, we might be able to relate as ordinary friend.

• think of と think about の違い

What do you think of... What do you think about... この二つはどのように使い分けたらいいですか?

• How do you think? と What do you think?

(1)How about you? と What about you? は同じと理解していますが,もし違いがあれば教えてください。 (2)それと,「どう思う?」は, What do you think? であって How do you think? ではないと,今まで思っていましたが, 最近,How do you think? と書かれているのを見かけました。 どちらでもいいのでしょうか。 それとも何か違いがあるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• how do you think などについて

What do you think we can get there?  What is your opinion we can get there?  私たちがそこに行けることをどう思いますか。 という訳になるでしょうか? また、 How do you think about the math problem? などの用法はあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• この文は難しいと感じました

Z会の速聴速読英単語にでてくる文章です。 To better serve you in the future,please tell us what you enjyoyed about your stay with us ,and what you think we can do better. この文章の最後の部分「what you think we can do better」の部分の構造がわかりません。 どなたかご指導していただけますでしょうか。よろしくお願いいたします。