• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:この部分の訳し方について・・・)

Gawain expresses gratitude and promises to give all his gains in the game

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Gawain expresses gratitude for being able to participate in the game and acknowledges the fair treatment.
  • The meaning of 'just' before 'dealing' is unclear.
  • Gawain promises to give all his gains of the day to the other person.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

何の話なのかが分りませんけど、for your just dealing in this game の部分だけ見ると、「試合におけるあなたの公平な扱いに対して」 とも読めそうな気がします (just = 公正な、正当な)。 As truly will I give you all that I have gained this day の頭の部分を省略して普通の語順にすれば I will give you all that I have gained this day となるので、As truly は副詞とみていいでしょう。 辞書にはないかもしれないですが、私は as truly は truly と同じことか、その強調くらいのものでないかと思います。 「嘘でなく本当に」 という気持ちが入ってるんで、as がついたくらいのもんでは? だから、質問者さまの解釈で正しいと思います。

taratara22
質問者

お礼

なるほど、たしかにそのようにも訳せますね^^というかそちらの訳のほうが正しい気がします! for your justの部分の訳を完全違う感じで理解しかけてました^^; 丁寧に一つずつ指摘していただいてありがとうございます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 誤ってる部分+正しい形を教えてください

I'll give you a call as soon as I'll get home (1)give (2)call (3)I'll (4)get If she will ask what I am going in her flat, I will say I am checking the electricity meter (1)will ask (2)am doing (3)will say (4)am checking

• 和訳をお願い致しますその3

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、和訳をしていただけないでしょうか? Hi, How are you doing? I got all your messages you sent to me, Thank You so much I want you to know that bank will activate all your money to your account as soon as they verify the receipt finished Ok. Rest your mind you will get your money 100% Am sure of that OK I will e-mail you when bank contact me Ok

• whatever と anything that

I will give you whatever is in this box. 主語の部分(I will give you whatever)がとても長いですが、 こういった使い方は普通に使われていますか? また、whatever はanything that に置き換えられるようですが、 I will give you anything that is in this box. の that を省略して、 I will give you anything is in this box. とするのはどうしてダメなのでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 インボイスの事でと言わせたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the details. I will email you the invoice once your order has been completed. It will look a bit different as I am using a different system, but it should suffice. Bare with me whilst I'm dealing with your order please.

• 英文の翻訳

Greetings, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Unfortunately this is a temporary issue that our engineers are trying very hard to fix as soon as possible. In the mean time, we appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this issue for you. I understand that this will not be the answer you were looking for and I can only hope that your enjoyment of the game is not spoilt by this situation. Please accept our apologies for this highly unfortunate occurrence. 回答お願いします

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

how about i give you the dvd for free as well as resend the others and give tracking information tomorrow? its not your fault they have gotten lost...i will make it right...never had this much trouble with postal service and mail until this year

• 翻訳お願いします 英→日

翻訳お願いします 英→日 First of all this is in the court As I said and we will wait for that process to finish to get a verdict. Secondly This is none of your fucking business and I do not need to answer anything to you

• 英文教えてください

ebayで1ドルで落札することができました。 しかし、入札した後に落札金額が安かったせいか 入札する前に聞いていた送料は間違えで22ドルだと言ってきました。 私は、ある程度予想していたのでその値段でいいので、 新しいインボイスを送ってくださいと言ったら 以下のような英文が届きました。 正直、新しいインボイスを送るだけなのに何が言いたいのか 分かりません。 大変申し訳ありませんが訳詞の方教えてください。 Ok. Please give me time to figure out how to do all of this. It is my first time dealing with international. I'm sorry it had to be you, but I guess this is just a learning thing for me, maybe you too? The Post Office says I have to fill out and sign some papers. Don't know. But if you are willing to pay that much for shipping, I will do my best to figure this whole thing out. This all might seem silly to you, but as I told you, I am very new at being a seller on Ebay. Thank You and I will get an invoice to you as soon as I can.

• 短い英語訳です

海外のペンパルから、メールが来ました。 ですが、上手く訳せなくて困っています。 なんとなく、急いでいる感じは分かるのですが…。 As with the pc you fail. I have installed the game. I'm sorry. It takes a few days to fix your computer. I send mail from the Internet coffee. If you fix your computer, it will send mail. 簡単な訳でいいので、お願いします。

• more of

短編小説のセリフです。 I will have three days more of this wonderful rest," said ... 『ここでの素晴らしい休暇もあともう3日なの』 語順が文法的にわかりません。 three more days of this ... ならわかります。 違いを教えて下さい。 よろしくお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 私はPC-N1575AARを使用していますが、最近キーボードが打ち込めなくなりました。困っています。
  • NEC 121wareのメールを使用しているのですが、キーボードが反応しなくなりました。どうすれば解決できるでしょうか?
  • キーボードが故障してしまい、打ち込めなくなりました。この問題を解決するためにはどうすればいいでしょうか?
回答を見る