• ベストアンサー

英語の翻訳おねがいします。アイルランド人が書いた英文です。よろしくおねがいします。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。アイルランド人が書いた英文です。よろしくおねがいします。 it's your truly customer again..i buy 2 lv noe..and just wonder about the shipment if will be the same price as last time 37 usd. will i get some discount next time

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

まともなお客の再来です。 2 lv noe(の意味が分かりませんが、製品名と推測して) 2台のLV Noeを買いますよ。 所で、発送ですが、前回と同様、2台(前回は1台の購入で今回が2台と推測します)で37ドルと理解してよいのかな? この次に買うときは安くしてくれるよね!(shipping cost では無く品物の価格をこの次は安くしてくれるよね)

その他の回答 (1)

• ucok
  • ベストアンサー率37% (4288/11421)
回答No.2

「it's your truly customer again.」は、よく手紙の最後に書く「Yours Truly」をもじっただけで、「すみません、また(あなたの客である)私です」くらいの意味です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

I will email receipt with details for 2nd shipment when i get home from work...it will be in the next 12 hours i will send a scan of receipt with date time and customs information...very dissapointed with international mail these days...i am sorry, i mail stuff and 3 out of 4 times seems like mail service dont know what happen...

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします‼

よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m Yeah don't worry I know tour busy and can't email quickly. I'm also the same. I am busy with my work sometimes but I will think if you even if I can't email right away. I will send you some of the pictures. Hope you like them. It was a fun night !! I want to do again.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

海外オークションの出品者からのメール文です I sent it to the address that Ioffer gave me. They have the wrong address for you. I will send again although it will cost me another $10.00 to shipm it a second time. Is it possible to send me $5.00 so I don't have to pay the entire shipping since ioffer has the wrong address for you. I will add some extra fights if you sned me $5.00. If you cannot do that I will still resend the item to you. 翻訳サイトでは、正確に翻訳できないので、どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• 英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。

英語の翻訳をどなたかお願いしたいです。 先日、外国のオークションで落札した商品を、追加で入手したくて、相手に同様の価格で仕入れる事が可能か確認したところ、以下の返答がありました。 Sure, I can arrange that, but we have out if stock now. I can prepare shipment after we get a new stok, is your shipping address still same? How much you would like to order? And of course the price still the same. I prefer bank transfer if possible. No one would get scam, cause you pay me after you get the packages. How about that? 私の乏しい英語能力では、 わかりました。今はストックがありません。 ストックを手に入れた後出荷する事ができます。 お届け先の住所は同じですか? 何点ひつようですか?もちろん同様の価格になります。 決済手続きは銀行振込でおねがいします。 詐欺防止の為 といった意味かなと思っているのですが、誤った返答をしてしまうのも相手に迷惑をかけるので、英語力のある方にきちんと翻訳して頂きたく。。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで、海外の方がレンズを購入しまして、その後に来たメールです。 have received the lens. Cosmetically this lens is beautiful. Unfortunately optically it is not sharp. I have done some test in two separate days to make sure but the result is the same. I knew about the sharpness of this lens because I actually owned one before. I sold it after I bought the Sony 70-400mm lens. Then I missed the portability of this lens and decided to buy one again. I was struggled if I should return this lens or not. I wonder if you have another one (a sharp one) to replace this one. Thank you in advance. 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。

• この英文の和訳をお願いします

外国人が書き込んだフリーソフトの感想なんですけど どうか分かる方 分かりやすく和訳して頂けないでしょうか お願いします。 Firstly i was playing in practice mode, i was winning all the time, then i decided to try with real money, so i deposited £20 after 5 minutes my balance was £50 and after another minute the bot was losing and rising bet after bet and i lost all, i decided second time and again from £20 to £45 and the same situation and i ended losing it. so decided last time i put £30 and after couple minutes i got like £84 and again the same situation and i lost all!!

• 翻訳して下さい!

分かる方お願いします!! The only sale that I have coming up at this time is the closing out sale October 15-21st. I can offer the discount of 40% off current outlet price two weeks prior or after an announced sale to large qty orders.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします

アメリカの通販会社から英語でメールが来ました。 意味がなんとなくしか分からなく不安なので日本語に翻訳お願いできますか? よろしくお願いします。 Shipping is the added amount. If you ordered the pro package with the $100 discount (for health care practitioners) is $1600 + shipping is $515 = $2115 For 2 Pro packages = $3200 + $685 shipping = $3885 You save on shipping when ordering 2 pro packages at same time instead of 1 at a time. Ordering two pro packages but one at a time $2115 x 2 = $4230 $4230 - $3885 = $345 savings by ordering both at same time I can save you another $100 when you order 2 pro packages if you pay by wire transfer. This saves on credit card processing fees. So if you can wire transfer then your total on 2 pro packages is $3785 Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.