• ベストアンサー

翻訳して下さい!

分かる方お願いします!! The only sale that I have coming up at this time is the closing out sale October 15-21st. I can offer the discount of 40% off current outlet price two weeks prior or after an announced sale to large qty orders.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

今のところ予定しているセールは、10月15~21日の在庫処分セールだけです。 セールの開催が発表されたら、セール期間の前後2週間は、大量購入者に対して現在の小売価格の40%オフの値引きを提供可能です。

関連するQ&A

• 訳してください、お願いします

いつもCDやDVDを購入するユーロ圏のサイトでクリスマスセールらしきものが行われているみたいですが英語が読めないので具体的なことがよく分かりません。いつもなら翻訳サイトで大体の内容がつかめるのですが今回の場合は詳しく内容を知りたいので何て書いてあるのか訳して欲しいのです。よろしくお願いします。 SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER!!! BUY 6 OR MORE DVDs AND GET DISCOUNT 20 EURO (COST OF ONE DVD!!!) How it works? Put 6 or more items in shopping card, Go to checkout and have discount 20 euro to price of order ... This action will be finished at 2 January 2015. Also we offer FREE worldwide shipping to orders with 7+ DVDs MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

• XML の属性部分を JavaScript で表示したい (誤動作してます)

初心者です。XML の属性を JS で表示したいのですが属性の表示をJSで記入すると属性部分(?)が「null」と表示されるだけで元の XML の内容が正しく反映されません。何が間違っているのかご教示いただけると有り難いです。宜しくお願いします。 ---XML-[orders.xml]------------------ <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE orders SYSTEM "orders.dtd"> <orders> <order> <customerid limit="1000">1111111</customerid> <status>発送済み</status> <item instock="Y" itemid="SA15"> <name>商品名ABC</name> <price>825.00</price> <qty>1</qty> </item> </order> </orders> ---/XML------------------- ---DTD--[orders.dtd]----------------- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE orders SYSTEM "orders.dtd"> <orders> <order> <customerid limit="1000">1111111</customerid> <status>発送済み</status> <item instock="Y" itemid="SA15"> <name>商品名ABC</name> <price>825.00</price> <qty>1</qty> </item> </order> </orders> ---/DTD------------------- ---html--[hoge.html]----------------- <?xml version = "1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html xmlns = "http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"> <head> <title>A Parser Test</title> <script type="text/javascript"> var tab="&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;" function printElement(indent, node) { var i; if (node.nodeType == 3) {document.write("<br />" +indent + node.nodeValue); document.write("<br />" +indent + "attributes: "+ node.attributes);} <!--この1行を足しました。誤動作しています(TT)--> else { document.write("<br />" +indent + "[" + node.Name + "]"); for (i = 0; i < node.childNodes.length; i++) { printElement(indent+tab, node.childNodes[i]); } document.write("<br />" +indent + "[/" + node.nodeName + "]"); } } var xmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") xmlDoc.async="false" xmlDoc.load("orders.xml") if (xmlDoc.parseError.errorCode != 0) { document.write("<br />Error Code: "); document.write(xmlDoc.parseError.errorCode); document.write("<br />Error Reason: "); document.write(xmlDoc.parseError.reason); document.write("<br />Error Line: "); document.write(xmlDoc.parseError.line); document.write("<br />"); } else { document.write("<strong>ファイルはパーサーを通りました</strong><br />"); document.write("<p /><h1>ツリー構造の表示</h1><p />") printElement("", xmlDoc.documentElement); } </script> </head> <body> </body> </html> ---/html-------------------

• 締切済み
    • XML
  • XML を JavaScript で表示したい

初心者です。XML の属性を JS で表示したいのですが、属性の表示をJSで記入すると属性部分(?)が「null」と表示されるだけで元の XML の内容が正しく反映されません。以下、html のコメントした部分が自分の足したコードですが、何が間違っているのかご教示いただけると有り難いです。宜しくお願いします。 ---XML-[orders.xml]------------------ <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE orders SYSTEM "orders.dtd"> <orders> <order> <customerid limit="1000">1111111</customerid> <status>発送済み</status> <item instock="Y" itemid="SA15"> <name>商品名ABC</name> <price>825.00</price> <qty>1</qty> </item> </order> </orders> ---/XML------------------- ---DTD--[orders.dtd]----------------- <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE orders SYSTEM "orders.dtd"> <orders> <order> <customerid limit="1000">1111111</customerid> <status>発送済み</status> <item instock="Y" itemid="SA15"> <name>商品名ABC</name> <price>825.00</price> <qty>1</qty> </item> </order> </orders> ---/DTD------------------- ---html--[hoge.html]----------------- <?xml version = "1.0"?> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "​http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">​ <html xmlns = "​http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">​ <head> <title>A Parser Test</title> <script type="text/javascript"> var tab="&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;" function printElement(indent, node) { var i; if (node.nodeType == 3) {document.write("<br />" +indent + node.nodeValue); document.write("<br />" +indent + "attributes: "+ node.attributes);} <!--この1行を足しました。誤動作しています(TT)--> else { document.write("<br />" +indent + "[" + node.Name + "]"); for (i = 0; i < node.childNodes.length; i++) { printElement(indent+tab, node.childNodes[i]); } document.write("<br />" +indent + "[/" + node.nodeName + "]"); } } var xmlDoc = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM") xmlDoc.async="false" xmlDoc.load("orders.xml") if (xmlDoc.parseError.errorCode != 0) { document.write("<br />Error Code: "); document.write(xmlDoc.parseError.errorCode); document.write("<br />Error Reason: "); document.write(xmlDoc.parseError.reason); document.write("<br />Error Line: "); document.write(xmlDoc.parseError.line); document.write("<br />"); } else { document.write("<strong>ファイルはパーサーを通りました</strong><br />"); document.write("<p /><h1>ツリー構造の表示</h1><p />") printElement("", xmlDoc.documentElement); } </script> </head> <body> </body> </html> ---/html-------------------

• 翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。

翻訳をお願いできないでしょうか。 翻訳ソフトからのコピペはご遠慮願います。 なるべく正確な意味を知りたいのです。 1. Retail distribution direct - we usually offer this to a potential distributor if no wholesale distributor operates in the territory. We provide a discount from the RRP and in return we ask the retailer to sign into our terms and conditions/marketing agreement, pay for freight, take a minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods. In order to accommodate this option we generally ask the retailer to ensure that they have an English speaking employee to handle order processing and that orders are consolidated as much as possible. 2. Retail distribution via territory wholesaler - for this option the retailer is given roughly the same discount as option 1 (after freight and duty costs) but the English speaking employee is not required and order minimum/frequency can be agreed with the wholesaler 3. Wholesale distribution - we offer this option to businesses that have a sales team, warehousing and an existing client base relevant to our product ranges. For this option we provide a larger discount from the RRP (to accommodate the sales infrastructure investment) and in return we ask the organisation to visit us to discuss distribution and sign our wholesale distribution agreement, pay for freight, take a much larger minimum stock order per brand that we distribute with payment taken prior to the shipping of goods and purchase an agreed amount of stock per year. I look forward to hearing how your current supply works and your thoughts on the supply options above.

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします

少し長いですが翻訳をお願いします。 海外のサイトで見つけたのですが、どうやら海外のAmazonで買い物をしたときに、あとで値段が下がった時は返金してくれるような内容だと思うのですが、自動翻訳だと少しわかりにくかったです。よろしくお願いします。 ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー Guys and girls This is my first post, i have read with interest all the posts and wish to give something back to those who didnt know this: Amazon offer a refund on the new price difference of a product bought from them within 30days, so if when you placed your order, a book (for example) and it was £19.99 when you bought it and 23 days later you check the site and its £9.99, email them and they WILL refund you the difference I received this email: i hope it helps, and sorry if most of you know this but for those who dont, here you go: Dear Customer Thank you for contacting Amazon.co.uk. The discounts we offer for items on our website do vary from time to time. I've checked your order #%%%%%%%# and found that we now offer a greater discount on "??????????" than at the time you placed your order. We are only able to adjust the price of an order in instances where less than thirty days have passed between the date on which an order was dispatched and the time that an item is reduced in price on our site. I have therefore requested a refund of £17.89 GBP to your payment card. This amount reflects the difference between the price you were charged and the current discounted price. The refund should appear as a credit on your next bank statement. Completed refunds information can be viewed when you visit Your Account once you've received a confirmation e-mail from us. Under Where's My Stuff? click "Go" next to "Open and recently dispatched orders" and sign in with your e-mail address and password. The refund information will be visible at the bottom of the relevant order's summary page. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or concern this price change may have caused. Thank you for shopping at Amazon.co.uk. thank me if this has helped you, first post, be nice!!

• 和訳をお願いいたします。

Is this the highest quality (or rarest) Iwasaki, you have on offer? I'm also just concerned about the extra cost of customs and VAT coming into the uk. At the quoted price it will be very high.

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします!

下記の文章を日本語へ翻訳して下さい! 英語力がなく困っています・・・。 宜しくお願いします! *************************************** We wanted to inform you that ABC Store will be having a 40% off sale November 6th- 17th. We would like to welcome you to shop with us either before or after the sale so we can better accommodate our in store customers as well as yourself. We can offer 40% off to you starting the October 23rd-November 6th and again after the sale starting the November 18th –December 1st. Please let us know if you can make it in to shop with us so we can set up a special day and make sure we have employees who can assist you. If you are unable to make it during these time but would like to try and place an email order please let me know ASAP. I have attached a list of our most recent markdown list so you can get an idea of some of our great deals. please refer to the first tab on the excel spreadsheet title "Store-by sty#".

• 海外のDVD販売サイトの文章を読みたいのですが。

以下の英語を、どなたか訳していただけませんか。 海外のDVD通販サイトの、会員のみがログインできる特別なページのようなのですが、いろいろ細かい規約があるようです。規約を読んで、納得できるようなら活用したいのですが、どうにも足踏み状態です。 よろしくお願いいたします。 ------------------------------------------------- Please read this carefully - many potential questions are answered below. Every day, we pick 10 items to offer to you at a special discount price. You may view these products one at a time, and choose to either accept our special offer, or pass and view the next item. You may view your special offers once per day. From the time that you begin viewing your offers, you will have 60 minutes to choose one. The fine print: Only one daily deal offer may be redeemed per customer per day. Quantities are limited, offers good while supplies last. All daily deal offers expire 60 minutes after you view your first offer, individual offers expire when you pass on the offer, or 60 minutes after you viewed your first offer, whichever is earlier. Daily deal offers are only good for the products featured. Daily deal offers may not be applied to previous orders. Daily deal offers that have been accepted are excluded from any further coupon discounts. Daily deals are not excluded from taxes or our normal shipping costs. Accepted daily deal offers must remain in the shopping cart on the web site, they may not be saved for later purchase. When accepting a daily deal offer, it must be added to the shopping cart through the page displaying the offer by selecting "Buy now!" Orders must be completed through our online store.

• ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます

ebayのshopのQ&Aが訳せなくて困ってます 複数の商品を落札した際の送料の取り扱いについて Q&Aを読んでいたのですが、いまいち理解できないのでどなたかお力を貸してください。 おそらくこの部分だと思うのですが よろしくお願いします。 Can I get a deal on shipping if I buy 2 or more items? We do not offer a discount for purchasing multiple items and you will need to submit full payment for all items. We do however offer an incentive to purchase multiple items by offering a free ski/snowboard related gift (retail value of $8 or more) for all eligible items in a shipment. If an item isn't already marked as 'shipped' within your My Ebay account and you purchase additional items, they would be eligible for this free gift. We process our orders in batches every 24-48 hrs and we will NOT hold your shipment to make it eligible for our "multiple-item-ship-discount gift".

• オークションに出品したらこの様な質問が二通送られてきましたが、意味が判らないので教えてください 詐欺でしょうか?

Dear Seller, Im Mrs Hanna From Holland presently in Canada.Im highly interested in purchasing your item placed on YAHOO AUCTION for my son in Nigeria as a Birthday gift.I will offer you $1,200.00Usd the price for this item + shipping through EMS each,and i will like to know how many pieces you have available for sale.Payment will be made through Bank To Bank Transfer (Direct transfer to your bank account).I want you to reply me to my personal E-mail for further conversation Via (hanna.james@hotmail.com) Thanks