• 締切済み

和訳お願いします

和訳を教えてください。 please allow me to thank you for providing us with all your receipts and tickets, as this has allowed us to process this request quickly.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

あなたが受領した領収書、および使用したチケット(搭乗券、乗車券 etc.)すべてを私どもに提出していただけたことで、こちらでこのリクエストを早急に処理することができました。この件に関しまして感謝申し上げます。

関連するQ&A

• メールの翻訳助けて下さい

海外から届いたメールの翻訳をお願いします。 間違った商品が送られてきたので、アメリカの店に連絡したので、 その返事だと思うのですが We are so sorry, please allow us to process a replacement order and ship as quickly as possible. We would like to request, to please accept the incorrect color for only $1.00 and we will credit your account asap. どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

はじめまして。簡単な英文だと思いますが、和訳お願いします。 Your current membership expires on 12/02/2006. To renew your membership, and extend it through 12/02/2007, please complete this process.

• 和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい

和訳がうまくできません。教えて(和訳して)下さい Your hospitality was over and beyond what anyone would expect more so since this was my first time meeting you. Please think about coming out to visit us in California.

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳サイトなどを使ってみたのですがいまいち分からなかったのでお願いします。 Thank you for contacting GameStop! I’ll be more than happy to assist you with your concerns. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had with this order. We have carefully reviewed the information on this order, and found out that the processing is going fine, it has been accepted by the financial institution so at this point we just need to wait for the processing to be finished and the order to be shipped out. For now unfortunately we are not able to provide you with a definitive timeframe, but you will be notified with tracking information when this item is shipped. Thank you for contacting GameStop Customer Care, and I hope you have a wonderful day. If you have any further questions please feel free to reply to this email or call us Monday through sunday at 800-883--8895

• 和訳して頂けませんか?

「」内の和訳をお願いできないでしょうか? 完全に訳して頂かなくても、大体の意味が解れば良いです。 「Please be informed that after review of the photograph provided with this claim it has been determined from evidence of adhesive transfer from the center hub to the back of cover indicate the gluing process for attaching the cover to the center hub was properly performed. In an effort to duplicate this type of failure we have determined that unwarranted handling of the reel is cause for failure and we cannot process this claim. I suggest DJ apply glue and re attach the cover. ICT is continuing a program the improve the method of attaching the covers to center hub, however the design has not been implemented at this time. I would like to take this opportunity to send reels of 1062-20-0122 contacts to DJ in next shipment for your review and trial with DJ Customers, please advise.」 1062-20-0122 、contacts 、 DJ はそのままで良いです。 何卒よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします。

翻訳サイトで調べましたがよく解りませんでした。詳しく教えて頂ける方お願いします。 we'd like to regram and repost this image on Instagram and facebook, with credit to you @●●. please let us know if it's ok.we have an #◆◆ contest and we will reward the best of the month. thank you! よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳教えてください

和訳教えてください 1Our teacher always tells us to speak the truth. 2This is not to be found everywhere. よろしくお願いします!!

• 和訳を手伝ってください。

あけましておめでとうございます。 今年もよろしくお願いします。 今年は英語をよりいっそう極めて 女性らしさも磨きたいです。 きらきら輝けるように頑張ります! の和訳を手伝ってください! Happy New Year. Thank you again this year. I will do my best to shine glitter.!?!? お願いします(┬┬_┬┬)

• この英文あってますか・・?

この公園は犬は入れますか?を、allowを使う英文で・・ Is this park allowed to enter the dog? もしくは・・ Does this park allowed to enter the dog? お願いします!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

this allowed us to discern that it is the relative progress and not the endowment’s value that enhances people’s overall impression with the proposed program.