• ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

はじめまして。簡単な英文だと思いますが、和訳お願いします。 Your current membership expires on 12/02/2006. To renew your membership, and extend it through 12/02/2007, please complete this process.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Mono3
  • ベストアンサー率30% (19/63)
回答No.1

あなたの現在の会員資格は12/02/2006に終了します。あなたの会員を更新し、12/02/2007まで延長するために、この手続きを終えてください。 で良いかな?

rabi415
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

和訳を教えてください。 please allow me to thank you for providing us with all your receipts and tickets, as this has allowed us to process this request quickly.

• 英語 和訳 確認

Is this your first time on the ferry? これはあなたがフェリーに乗る最初の機会ですか。 この英文の和訳はこれで合っているでしょうか? どなたか回答をお願いします。

• 英文を和訳して頂けますでしょうか。

以下の英文和訳して頂けますでしょうか。 Please study our price list in the file attachment for your order. Please add for another goods if you want to add. We can process your order after we receive the advance deposit payment and the shipment will be ready 1 week after payment because we must process the papers.

• 英文和訳

It was the Roaring Twenties,millions speeding through a mindless decade,running on forbidden fuels. 英文和訳をおねがいします。 ,millions 以降の構文解説もおねがいします。

• この場を借りて御礼申しあげます?

I aveil myself of this opportunity to extend[renew] to Your Excellency the assurance of my hightest consideration. は、直訳気味に訳すとどういう意味なのでしょうか?  また、extendとrenewには違いがあるのでしょうか?

• 和訳をお願いします。

和訳をお願いします。 You dropped of copies of your current ID document. Can you please advise as to why you dropped of these documents? どなたかよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします。

以下の英文を和訳して下さい。 ………………………………………………………. Please describe the communities and/or places that your research could benefit, and how?

• 和訳してください

姉が何もわからずに海外のサイトに登録したらしく下記のようなメールが届きました。何かの請求のようなのですが意味がわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえないでしょうか? This is an automatic email. Please do not reply as this mailbox is not monitored. Dear **** Welcome to the worlds greatest file sharing software website on the internet and thank you for your purchase! Please print out this page for your records. Login information To begin enjoying your membership, please go to http://www.latestdownloads.net/members.html You will need to enter this information to access the members area: Username: *** Password: *** Note: You will find your additional upgrade software in our member’s area under the 'bonus software' section. Billing information Order ID #: 168735090427024923780 Membership type:1 Year Full & Unlimited Access for a total of 23.88 $ USD Pro Version for a total of 9.95 $ USD NetSpyProtector Option - Protect yourself from malware for a total of 14.88 $ USD Grand total: 48.71 $ USD NOTE: This transaction will appear on your next credit card statement as SOFT-NET-DLD.COM Sincerely, Customer Support このような内容です。カードの登録もしたようなのですがどうなるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

和訳してください I just now received your order. Did you fax it in? Customer Service had it and did not know what account it belong to. I recognized your name, so I will process your order. You wanted prices on books. I am waiting on our customer sevice person at Crumrine to help me. I will be in touch. Sorry again for the delay. 宜しくお願いします

• 和訳

According to our system, your shipping details are listed as a residential location but the address is linked to a company. Currently, your order is on hold because of this. Please reply back letting us know what the reason is so that we can process your purchase.