• ベストアンサー

和訳していただけませんか?

すみません、英語ができないのですが、どうしても欲しいものがあり、 ebayにトライしています。 出品者に海外発送可能か質問したところ、下記の返信がきました。 私の詳細を送ってと言われてるのだと思いますが、 「will」ってことは、落札したら送ればいいんですよね? もちろん、と返信すればいいですか? それと最後のhelenって何でしょう? i think it would be very expencive but i will ask can you send me your details thanks helen 英語が分かる方、何卒よろしくおねがいいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • pottoni
  • ベストアンサー率24% (56/225)
回答No.1

「(送る)費用がすごく高額になると思うが、ひとまず あなたについての(住所等かな?)詳細を教えて欲しい。」 という感じだと思います。 最後のhelenというのは出品者の名前です。

ta-cyan
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

女性の名前だと思います。 手抜いて大文字にしなかっただけかと 出品者の名前と違いますか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします。

Chinese language must be very hard to learn I think it would take me a lifetime to learn it how long do you think it will take you to learn Chinese ?

• 翻訳をしてください。よろしくお願いします。

Hi! Your address is coming up with symbols that I am unfamilar with. Can you please send me your address in english and I will ship this right away. Thanks. Regards はじめてebayで落札をしたのですが、メッセージが読めなくて困っています。 こちらの住所を送った5日後に上記のメッセージが届きました。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 和訳をお願いします

CAN YOU SEND 2 NEW PICTURES OF FRONT AND BACK OF THIS RAZOR? IN THE PICTURES YOU POST THERE IS TOO MUCH LIGHT AND I CANNOT SEE FINE DETAILS.

• 和訳について

こんにちは。いつもお世話になっています。先日、アメリカの友人に日本の温泉について話すと、以下の文のメールが返信されてきました。最後の一文が訳せず困っています。人間性について話していると思うのですが、大意がつかめません。どなたか分かる方で教えて頂けると幸いです。 "I have some tattoos so I do not think I would be allowed to go to onsen.I hope people will not judge me too much based upon them,because I am a very nice person and would not harm a soul.I cannot blame people for being judgmental though, it is human nature I suppose."

• 和訳お願いいたします。

和訳お願いいたします。 Can you imagine where you will wake up in 5 weeks time? Hmmm ... maybe you will want to wake up very early because you want to eat a waffle ... hahaha Did you manage to book the tickets you wanted? I hope so. If everything is confirmed we can start with the fun part! Starting to plan your trip in more detail. But ... hmmm ... I think I'm not going to tell you. Yes let's keep it a secret for you what exactly we're going to do. I have somethings in mind that I think you would like to visit / do. So now I'm going to give you a little bit of homework ... just like in school. If you could give me 5 things you want to see / do: 1: ... 2: ... 3: ... 4: ... 5: ... Then I will try to combine everything and try to make it into a super nice holiday!! For me being with ●● is already enough to have a nice holiday :) 以上です。ありがとうございます。

• お手数ですが翻訳をお願いいたします

ebayに出品し落札されました。その後、下記メールが届きました。 商品は万年筆です。カッコでくくられた部分が商品名です。 お手数ですが、翻訳よろしくお願いいたします。 I just sent you the payment for the auction on ebay ( Sailor Pro Gear Slim SAPPORO 14k Black fountain pen F -- 140516436966). Before you send the parcel, I would like first to know if you are also selling some ink (bottle and/or cartridge). Because if the answer is yes I might want to order some to group with this purchase and save on shipping fees. If the answer is yes can you send me the details (items & prices)? Thanks and best regards

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• 和訳をお願いします

eBayで英語でやりとりしています。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q7935374.html ↑の返信で、相手から以下の英文がきました。 特に、最後の1文が、何を聞きたいのかがわかりません。 -------------------------------------- thank you for your response i am still afraid from sending it directly to gaza i think to send it to a friend in egypt ,cairo , it must be much safer do you know if they deliver it to his home or he must go to the mail station to take it? ------------------------------------------

• 和訳希望です

thanks for every thing your doing for me i know is God that send you to me and i'm happy despite my condition please try to follow up whatever my lawyer said please try to reply him. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文で分からないとことがあるので教えてください

(1)の訳し方が分からないので教えてください。(2)は、訳し方があっているか教えてください。 (1) I was going to ask for your picture but then you have send me one. thanks again. (2 )I will send you my picture by mail, because i dont have any scanned picture. (私の写真をスキャナーで取り込むことができないのであなたに写真を送れません)