• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願いします

CAN YOU SEND 2 NEW PICTURES OF FRONT AND BACK OF THIS RAZOR? IN THE PICTURES YOU POST THERE IS TOO MUCH LIGHT AND I CANNOT SEE FINE DETAILS.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

RAZORの前と後ろからの新しい写真を送ってくれませんか? 貴方が投稿した写真は明るすぎて詳細を確認できません  

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

I won this razor and I need ship it to Russia. Unfortunately your shipping details does not provides exac summ of shipping and I cannot pay immideately. Could you please to create and send me payment invoice using Ebay facilities?

• 和訳をお願いします。

The same procedure is repeated until the division of b_i becomes as fine as the limit of an accuracy of the computer (about 10^-12) and a number of fine spikes are found. After all, we cannot succeed in the decomposition of the discontinuities completely and, hence, we cannot answer whether or not there exists an infinite hierarchy in the fine structure of b_f.

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

Could you please tell me if there is any honing/sharpening wear on the spine of the razor? Especially on the spine nearer the front/tip of the razor it looks like there might be some hone/sharpening wear. I can't quite tell from the photos.

• ざっと和訳をお願いします。

I did not read the auction closely and just realized the blade has a crack in it. Because it was my fault, I have no problem paying for the razor, but would prefer not to waste the money to have it shipped to me. Can you send a new invoice without shipping and then dispose of the razor?

• 和訳お願いします

I didn't upload all the pictures yet so don't worry.. So can you send me ome pictures of Japan?

• ざっくりと和訳してください。

I paid almost 60 bucks and only received a pack of razor blades. Please send the razor that I paid for or a complete refund is the only option.

• 簡単に和訳をお願いします。

Please do still send the razor. If my boyfriend cannot get used to it using his right hand, it is ago a beautiful piece of craftmanship and will be displayed nicely. Again, I appreciate you letting me know!

• 英文の並べ替え問題で・・・

どんなに言論の自由があってもかまわないという意見もある。を語句で並べ替える問題で、According to one view, there cannot be too much freedom of speech.が正答なのですが、これをthere~の部分をfreedom of speech cannot be too much care とするとなぜ誤りなのでしょう?(選択肢には一語不要なものがあり、正答ではcareが不要でした。)

• 和訳をお願いします

The pictures have me a little confused. Very seldom if at all, do you see a right hand Kamisori. With a couple of pictures it does look like it is for your right hand and the others not.I take it that the Japanese words face outward and the flat ground part of the razor goes to your face.

• 英文の和訳お願いします

These wounds won't seem to heal This pain is just too real There's just too much that time cannot erase を和訳してくれませんか(>_<)? 急ぎなのでよろしくお願いします!