なぞなぞ(?)クイズ

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ある場所で起きたミステリアスな事件。窓の下にあるテーブルにはガラスの破片と水が散乱しており、テーブルの上にはシャッターが飛んでいる。さらに、テーブルの近くにはマーサとジョージという遺体があった。彼らはどのようにして亡くなったのか?
  • 窓の下にあるテーブルの上にはシャッターが飛び散り、床にはガラスの破片と水が散乱している。そして、テーブルの近くにはマーサとジョージという人物の遺体があった。なぜ彼らは亡くなったのか、謎が深まる。
  • ある場所で発生した神秘的な事件。窓の下にあるテーブルにはシャッターが飛び散り、床にはガラスの破片と水が広がっている。さらに、近くにはマーサとジョージという人物が死亡している。彼らの死因は一体何だったのか?
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

なぞなぞ(?)クイズ

ある所で以下のようなクイズ(なぞなぞ?)が出ました。 答えをご存じの方、いらっしゃらないでしょうか? -------------------------------------------- There is a room with a table in it. The table is just under the window. The window is open and the shutters have blown in over the table. On the floor near the table is broken glass. Also on the floor is water. Close to the table,on the floor, Martha and George are dead. How did they die? ---------------------------------------------

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

Because they are fishes. …要するに、マーサとジョージは金魚鉢の金魚だったんですね。

toko0503
質問者

お礼

どひゃぁ~、そうだったんですか!! あまりに意表を突く答えで、思わず笑っちゃいました! SilverHawkさんのひらめき、すごいですね! ありがとうございました。これで眠れます。(^^)

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.2

#1です。途中で送っちゃいました(汗) 風が吹いたら金魚鉢が倒れて割れて、金魚のマーサとジョージは死んじゃった、というわけです。

関連するQ&A

• 欠けている文法知識

The baby looked very content sitting on the floor. 1. The baby looked very content. 2. The baby is sitting on the floor. これだと分かるのですが、合わさるとモヤっとした理解になってしまうのはなぜでしょうか。 【モヤポイント】 ・動詞がどちらか分からない(looked, sitting?) ・どこがどう掛かるのか分からない(sitting, on the floorの存在) The baby looked very content (sitting on the floor). The baby (looked very content) sitting on the floor.

• なぞなぞ

なぞなぞの答えを教えてください。 1. From what word can you take the whole and still have some left over? 2. How do you learn the language in Athens? 3. What do you call a petite fortune-teller who just broke out of prison?

• 適当な形に変えて日本語訳もお願いします

The guest__________________a speech is the mayor <make> This blue ball is the earth ____________from the moon.<see> The_____________bull rushed at the red cloth.<excite> I saw a worm _________on the floor<crawl> He got his leg ____________in the accident <injure> I found the man _________________on the floor.<lie> The iron door remained______________all day long.<close> She went out ,________________the door____________________.<leave,unlock> Frankly___________________,she is a little selfish.<speak> She likes listening to music with her eyes________________.<close>

• 意味の違いを教えてください

意味の違いがわかるように和訳をお願いします! 1 (1)A picture of my father's is missing. (2)A picture of my father is missing. 2 (1)Ken's and Jin's baseball bat are broken in two. (2)Ken and Jin's baseball bat is broken in two.

• 英語の和訳のご指摘お願いします。

A certain pearl ridge is a shopping center told to be big to the second in Waikiki near Diamond Head. A Hawaiian famous souvenir, macademia nut, chocolate or the coffee are sold. The fragrance that there is little bitterness, and is sweet features the Hawaiian famous kona coffee. And I eat dinner next in how tree Lanai. The kind of the Hawaiian dish including egg Benedict and the lobster is abundant, too. The scenery is very good, too. The meal while I watch a sunset is the very best. なにか変なところはありますか?? ご指摘お願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

Male rape is a subject that is seldom mentioned. A close and dear male friend (in his late 40s) was severely raped twice. He was kidnapped from his residence, drugged, sodomized and left naked on the first occasion, and then his residence was broken into, and he was tied up and raped a second time. The general public may think this is rare and unusual. Not as much as you'd believe. After the attacks, my friend was examined in a hospital, and a rape kit was done. rape kitとは何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 他の語句を伴った分詞の位置

次の(    )内の語句を正しく並べ替えなさい。 There is a (cup / on / broken/ the ) table. という問題がありました。 正解は There is a broken cup on the table.・・・(1) だと思いました。 しかし、「他の語句を伴った分詞は、名詞を後ろから修飾する」という決まりを考えると、この場合、他の語句であるon the tableを伴っているので There is a cup broken on the table.・・・(2) になるのではないかとも思いました。 しかし、やはり正解は最初に思った(1)の方でした。 なぜ(2)ではいけないのか、この場合 on the table は 他の語句とはいえないのか、どうしても納得がいきません。 おわかりになる方、教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英語のなぞなぞです。答えを知っている方、教えてください。

英語のなぞなぞです。 It is greater than God, and it is more evil than devil. The poor have it, the rich need it. If you eat it, you will die. what is it? 以前に聞いたことがあるような気もするし、初めてのような気もする。 さっぱり答えがわかりません。知ってたら教えてください。。 アメリカの小学生ならみんな知ってる、でも大人はなかなか答えられないんだそうです。答えがわかったら、おしえてください。

• わからない個所を教えてください。1

Apart from these things, my room is quite bare: the walls are pale, the ceiling white, the surround of the window dark wood. The best thing is the view: right along the row of our neighbours’ houses and up the valley.(前回の終わりの部分です) Jamie’s room is much larger. Although there is more space, it all seems to be filled: with books and magazines and comics, with bedclothes, with packing cases and boxes both empty and half-full and unopened, with posters – rolled up and piled untidily in a corner. Near the window is a little red telescope on a tripod, pointing out, and by it on the wall is pinned, carefully, a large piece of card which looks as if it might be a map of something, though the scattered mass of little dots and larger dots and numbers and words makes no sense to me at all.  On one of the bookshelves is a small black case, lined with worn red velvet, in which Jamie keeps his clarinet. He’s played it to me several times. Once school starts, his parents are going to find him a new teacher here, and he’ll learn new pieces, and play those to me as well. ****************************************** 主人公のAlexはartistで、展示会に備えるために、幼い頃過ごしたイタリアに戻ってきています。この英文は幼い頃の回想シーンです。 Near the window is a little red telescope on a tripod, pointing outのpointing outとはどういう意味ですか?~を指摘する、ですか? by it on the wall is pinned~の主語は何になるのでしょうか? itの前にbyがついていてよくわからなくなってしまいました。 Once school starts, his parents are going to find him a new teacher here, and he’ll learn new pieces, and play those to me as well. のOnceは、一旦~すれば、の意味ですか? 教えてください。お願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

The Royal British Legion with the British Embassy in Paris and the Commonwealth War Graves Commission, commemorate the battle on 1 July each year, at the Thiepval Memorial to the Missing of the Somme. For their efforts on the first day of the battle, The 1st Newfoundland Regiment was given the name "The Royal Newfoundland Regiment" by George V on 28 November 1917. The first day of the Battle of the Somme is commemorated in Newfoundland, remembering the "Best of the Best" at 11:00 a.m. on the Sunday nearest to 1 July. The Somme is remembered in Northern Ireland due to the participation of the 36th (Ulster) Division and commemorated by veterans' groups and by unionist/Protestant groups such as the Orange Order. The British Legion and others commemorate the battle on 1 July.