日本語への英文の訳とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • She speaks in a high voice.
  • His record for the 100 meters was broken.
  • The children were making a lot of noise.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

この英文を日本語に訳してください

1She speaks in a high voice. 2His record for the 100 meters was broken. 3The children were making a lot of noise. 4You can see wild monkeys in this area. 5I wish we had more space in our office. 6What can we do to save the environment? 7We crossed the Italian border at night. 8Dial 911 in case of emergency. 9That’s my favorite scene in this movie. 10This room has a fine view of the ocean. 11The distance between Paris and Berlin is 650 miles. 12Do you know the names of all the continents? 13We could see a ship on the horizon. 14Put some olive oil on the spaghetti. 15The door was made of glass. 16This metal is made of pure gold. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

1. 彼女は、高い声で話します。 2. 彼の100メートルの記録は、破られました。 3. 子供たちは、大騒ぎしていました。 4. あなたは、この地域で野生の猿を見ることができます。 5. 私たちのオフィスにもっとスペースがあればよいのに。 6. 環境を護るために、私たちは何をすることができますか? 7. 私たちは、夜、イタリアの国境を超えました 8. 緊急時には911にダイヤルしてください。 9. それは、この映画の中の私の大好きな場面です。 10. この部屋からは海の眺めが素晴らしい。 11. パリとベルリンの間の距離は、650マイルです。 12. あなたは、すべての大陸の名前を知っていますか? 13. 私たちは、水平線に船を見ることができました。 14. オリーブ油を少しスパゲッティにかけてください。 15. そのドアは、ガラスでできていました。 16. この金属は、純金製です。 ☆ 16.は、This medal is made of pure gole.(このメダルは純金製です)ではないでしょうか?

shhfdhj765
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 とても助かりました。 16はsaysheさんが言うとおりでした。 さすがですね!!

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

英文を訳したいのでしたら↓のサイトがオススメですw  http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/  

関連するQ&A

• 適切な1語をお願いします

彼が遅れずにここへ来るかどうかは疑わしい ()is doubtful wheter he will be here in time 私は規則正しい生活をすることにしています I make () a rule to keep regular hours 列車の速度は自動車の速度に比べて速い The speed of a train is greater than () 何事もお金だと言う人々がいる There are () who say money is everything 犬を飼っていますか。-はい。一匹飼っています Do you have a dog? -Yes, we have () テニスをする人もいたし、サッカーをする人もいた This is () I can give you あなたにあげられるのはこれがすべてです This is () I can give you それらのどの計画でも結構です ()of these plans will do

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

Yes if you take the module apart the driver can catch and cause the driver to turn with the back half. This is why I discourage taking the module apart because this exactly can happen. This happened by taking the back half off. The unit was tested after assembly and was perfectly working. The damage occurred when you unscrewed the module. Anyway send it back I will work you a good deal since you are a good customer but in the future don't take them apart or I can't cover damaged caused.

• ビジネス英文の日本語訳を教えてください

下記のビジネス英文の日本語訳ですが全く訳しかたがわかりませんので、英語に詳しい方いらっしゃいましたら教えてください。 よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Please let us know wheter we can cover marine insurance elsewhere at a more reasonable rate. (2)Insurance will be effected at this end,please furnish the tame of the vessel and the exact date of sailing. (3)The goods are insured for US$20.000 subject to I.C.C.(B) (4)Enclosed is a check for $3,000 in payment for the samples. (5)Draft shall be drawn on you at sight through The Asian Bank. (6)We really must ask you ti defer the settlement of your account until the end of next month. (7)We are prepared to ship your order as soon as we receive your letter of credit. (8)The damage was due to unskilled handing in transit (9)Of the ten cases of goods we received today, one is seriously damaged (10)The extent of the damage of the freight is now under survey here.

• 日本語に訳してください。

こんにちは。 下記の英文を日本語に訳してください。 The so-called drug war was started in the 1980s and it was aimed directly at the black population. None of this has anything to do with drugs. It has to do with controlling and criminalizing dangerous populations. It's kind of like a U.S. counterpart to "social cleansing." Poor black males are criminalized the most by the drug war. The number of black men in the criminal justice system is enormous. That criminalizes a dangerous population. What about the population which is declining in earnings and jobs? They're frightened. The more you can increase the fear of drugs and crime and welfare mothers and immigrants and aliens and poverty and all sorts of things, the more you control people. Make them hate each other. Be frightened of each other and think that the other is stealing from them. If you do that you can control people. And that's just what the drug war does. よろしくお願いします。

• 中学英語 模範解答を教えてください。

(1)この女の子のお父さんは、警官です。  This is a girl (      )(      )(      )a policeman. (2)これがあなたが探している本ですか。 Is this the book(      )you are looking? (3)これは1世紀以上も前にかけられた橋です。 This is the bridge (      )over a century ago. (4)私は彼女が日本にやってくるという手紙を受け取りました。 I received a letter(      ) that she was coming to Japan. (5)ほとんどの日本人は木の上に住んでいます。 Most Japanese live in houses(      )(      )(      ). (6)私はその人に会いたかったのですが、不在でした。 The man (      )(      )(      )see was not at home (7)郵便局は私の住んでいるところから遠い。 The post office is a long way from (      )I live. (8)私があなたにしてあげられるのはこれだけです。 This is (      )(      )I can do for you. (9)あなたが手に持っているものを見せなさい。  Show me (      )you have in your hand. (10)彼は村でよく一緒に遊んだ友達だった。 He was one of friends (      )I played(      )in the village.                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 至急! 日本語に訳して下さい!

この英文を日本語に訳して下さい! This is my most recent list of markdowns, maybe this will help to decide on great value markdowns. The far right colum is how many is have in stock. The best question would be is what are you after? A? B? C? D? What is your price point that you want to stay in? Is there a time that Tanaka can schedule to be in the store? Can he arrive at the store at 7:00AM? I can then have an employee work with him before we open at 10:00AM.

• これを日本語にしてください。

これを日本語にしてください。 お願いします。 In this bar graph you can see what the second-year students in a junior high school like to do the best in their free time at home.

• 日本語にして下さい。

looks like this weekend is the last weekend we can see each other for a few weeks since you work late on weekdays.

• 日本語に翻訳お願いします

In general, wine is made from grapes. Pass me the salt,please. He will be an Edison. I don't mind eating fast food three times a day. A human being is the only animal that is gifted with speech. He said that necessity is the mother of invention. This is the house where Shakespeare was born. Even if the sun were to rise in the west, I would never change my mind. The rescue worker grabbed the man by the hand. The knowledge of first aid is of great use. He was at a loss as to what to do. Mother went to see the school festival by train.

• 英文を日本語に訳してください

アメリカ在住の中国人女性と英語でメールのやり取りをしているのですが、 彼女から送られてきた英文の意味が理解できないため、 日本語に訳していただけないでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 My husband is a business man doing trading company between China and Spain. He has a job in US about jewelry saleman . We want to have medical benefits after retired in US. Do you know we need to work and pay taxes in US ,then we could have this benefits after 65.So he finished with his daily job then after dinner he need to continue to contact customer and factory worker. After September I will 46 time go by quickly. Many things just happened in yesterday, I feel interesting about we know each others , it is fate right! Maybe we can see each other in Japan in one day, haha