• ベストアンサー

和訳をお願い致します。

和訳をお願い致します。 if it were a household, it means it can barely make ends meet with new borrowing matching money.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

もしもそれが家計ということなら、新しく間に合わせのためにした借金で帳尻を合わせることはほとんど無理だろう。 みたいなことかなぁと思います。make ends meet with ... という部分が分らないのかもしれないけど、辞書で end を引いたら出ているかもしれないです。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳のお願いです。

意味論についての論文だと思いますが、和訳お願いいたします。自分でも訳してみましたが、読み返して見て分かりづらいため、和訳が上手な方の文章を参考にしたいと思います。よろしくお願いいたします。 (1)Whereas smoke is a natural sign of fire, causally connected with what it signifies, the red flag is a conventional sign of danger: it is a culturally established symbol. These distinctions between the intentional and the nonintentional, on the one hand, and between what is natural and what is conventional, or symbolic, on the other, play a central part in the theoretical investigation of meaning. (2)That the verb 'mean' is being employed in different senses in the examples that I have used so far is evident from the fact that Mary means trouble is ambiguous: it can be taken like Mary means well or like Smoke means fire. Indeed, with a little imagination it is possible to devise a context, or scenario, in which the verb 'mean' in Mary means trouble can be plausibly interpreted in the way that it would normally be interpreted in That red flag means danger. Most language-utterances, we shall see, depend for their interpretation upon the context in which they are used. And the vast majority of them have a wider range of meanings than first come to mind. Utterances containing the word 'meaning' (or the verb 'mean') are no different from other English utterances in this respect.

• 和訳をお願い致します。

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか。 翻訳サイトだけでは不安なたこちらで質問させて頂きました。 よろしくお願いします。 • He is hoping to reinforce both promise and results with a new campaign launched in April. •Selling to tech buyers means convincing them of the total value of their purchase. •Aims to introduce the tech-buying public to a company.

• 和訳お願いします

I can but the bike shop would charge me and it would end up in two boxes. Probably costing around 300 or so, if that's ok with you we can proceed, I already refunded your money I can send you a new invoice if you want to move forward.

• 和訳をお願いします

以下の英語を和訳して下さい So in that case I can't go to Shibuya earlier to meet you so maybe we can set up it again next time. よろしくお願いします

• どなたか和訳をお願い致します

I read your words. I wish we had a sweeter reunion. I just wanted to hold you close and love you. It was such a simple hope. That is how I feel. But I am still happy we met. I would like to meet you again if you wish to visit here again. I just got back here today. The truth is I miss you. But if we spend another evening together, please lets make it pure..and sweet. Especially the next time. If you would like to visit me here again and spend the night I welcome it. I could meet you here again like the place we were at before. I am free from 8pm. Infact.. If you want to meet me tomorrow (Tuesday) I would welcome it. I have a gift for you from my travels. I also miss you.

• 和訳していただきたいです。よろしくお願い致します

下記内容、和訳お願い致します。  状況は、自分の作った洋服を海外に送りそれが届いた ? らしく それに対しての文章です。 Received your order! I received your beautiful pieces! Will let you know how it goes....they might be a little light for the season here now but let's see! Very best,  次に来たのが下記の文章です。 Hey there, Was just thinking...can layer With and Wessel pcs. with these thin Japanese dresses....will look really great!

• 和訳お願いします。

「After February, I have time to relax and do those things that I want and can meet you then if it is ok for you.」 和訳してみたのですが、英語が苦手で、and が2個もあるのと、that とthen と、どこでどう切って訳していいか分かりません。。よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳できますか?

Perfectionism is siow death. (1)Ifeverything were to turn out just like I would want it to,just like I would plan for it to,then I would never experience anything new; my life would be an endless repetition of stale successes.(2)When I make a mistake I experience something unexpested. (1)の後ろと(2)の後ろの和訳お願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします The following winter,my mother and father bought me a faux-fur brown coat with a matching hat.I loved my new coat and hat and felt like a big girl wearing the coat because it didn't have clip-on matching mittens. They had planned to buy me a coat with a hood because they knew how I was,but I begged and promised that I would be careful and not lose the hat. I especially loved the big fur pom-poms on the end of the hat's string.

• 和訳をお願い致します

どなたかこの英文を訳していただけないでしょうか。 よろしくお願致します。 hi! $100.00 with the shipping included! wow that's so cool! thank you! i have to go back to my bank tonight to pay on line because their system is down for the next few hours they said and i'm going to try to increase the credit i have with them. right now i have 32.00 with them abvailable. (50.00 when i pay what is owed, tonight) i can put i can put either the 50 or the 32 down on the item if you want and then make payments from there and when i am done you can ship the item because it's a christmas gift for my girlfriend so i don't need it immediately, i'm so happy! if i get a credit increase for $100.00 i will just pay you the $100.00 but if they don't give me the increase we'll do it the payment way if that's cool with you. thank you so much!