• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

和訳してください。。

すみません、英語がわからないので、どうか和訳をお願いします。。 we can refund full money to you, but you should return the curtain you recived to me. we all know we didn't cheat you as we send you curtain with hello kitty style with very fast delivery time. we cost a huge money on the curtain and shipping freight. once we refund full money to you, who pay the money to me? I know you are the honest buyer also, so sincerely wish you can stand by my side and understand our situation. look forward to hearing from you.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数2
  • 閲覧数115
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率81% (8144/10047)

私どもはあなたに全額をお返しできますが、しかし、それならあなたは受け取ったカーテンを私に返送してもらわなければなりません。 私どもはみな、非常に速い納期でハローキティスタイルのカーテンをお送りしたのですから、あなたを騙したわけではないと承知しています。 私どもはカーテンとその出荷輸送に大金を費やしましたので、全額をあなたに返済したら、誰がその金額を私に払ってくれるんですか? あなたは誠実な買手さんでもあると存じておりますので、どうか私の立場に立って私どもの状況をご賢察くださいますよう、心からお願いします。 よいお返事をいただけることを期待しております。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます! とても助かりました。貴重なお時間を使っていただき感謝致します。

その他の回答 (1)

• 回答No.2

訳はNo.1さんの通りですが、この英文英語圏の人が書いたものではありませんね。表現も変だし文法もおかしい。 でも、どうしてもと言うならばカーテンを送り返せば全額返品するけれど、もう一度考え直して返品しないで欲しい。(考えた結果)連絡ちょうだいと、言っていますね。 あんまりまともな販売者じゃない様に見えますね。うまくいくことを祈ります。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

ありがとうございます。 おっしゃる通り、中国の方が英語で書いたものなんです。 注文したデザインではなく、しかもカーテンなのに片方しか送ってこなかった中国の方です・・。 念のため、カード会社に連絡を入れています。 ニュアンスの違いを教えてくださり大変助かりました。 ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい…。

英語がわからないので、訳してくださると助かります>< We have sent the message for many days, but the buyer didn't reply us for confirmation, so we have to send the same style but not the same design from the picture showed on the page, all the size is same as the original one. we promise that we did send good curtains to the customers which include curtain, tulle(panel of curtain) and also hooks.As you can see from the attached picture, it indicates the total weight up to 1.965. In fact, the weight of curtain at one meter should be 0.95 which include curtain, panel of curtain and hooks. so we make 2 meters for the customer, and the total weight should be 1.9. This data can be well proved by the post company and curtain maker. あと、「片方しかないカーテンを貴方に返すことはできますが、送料はあなたが負担するべきです。」という文章は英語でどう書けば良いのか教えていただけると助かります。

• 和訳お願いします。

イギリスのサイトからネットショッピングしたのですが、間違った商品が届いたので返品しました。 以下のメールが届きました。 I will be more than happy to offer this as a credit and free shipping for your next order. Unless of course you want a full refund including your return postage to us. If you prefer the credit note, when ordering your next order please write it down the following: Credit Note and free shipping due to the item from this order. If you rather have a full refund, I need to get your credit card details from you as we don't keep them on file once an order is processed. You also have the option to place a new order in the website for a T-shirt ( don't worry you will not be charged for the T-shirt) and write in the space for the Notes REFUND so I can get your credit card details safely.

• 和訳をお願いします。

海外からの送金を受けたいのですが、カナダの銀行からメールが来ました。 なんと書いているのでしょうか? 和訳を終えてください。 また、このメールから、どうすれば送金を受けれるのでしょうか? 荷物は発送済みで、日本の口座も連絡済みで、その代金の送金です。 このまま、待っていれば送金は受けれるのでしょうか? Dear Valued Customer Shuji, We are very grateful for having business with our customer *Mrs Rogja Adrian* we want you to understand that She's a good customer to us and very reliable Women. She made the transfer of *113,000:00 JPY* to your account and we have approved the money and has been processing to your account. But due to our transfer department and new procedure, we requested for the shipping proof from you to verify you very well, because your money is ready with us to activate to your bank account, and we must verify the shipping proof from you first, as well as we confirmed the transfer she made to you. Kindly get back to us with the shipping document as soon as possible in which we arrange it below for you, so that your account will be activate with the amount your buyer paid to your bank account. Shipment Tracking Number :- Shipment Scan Receipt :- Photo Of The Item Shipped:- We will send you the password for the release of the money to your accounts after you send the receipt of shipment to Alternatively you can send it to our account section with the contacts provided below service_departmentconsultant@secureroot.com

• 至急!和訳お願いします!

「We attach to you a copy. We can try to change your booking to the new date of travel, only (depending on avaliability and prices for the new date). Please, can you tell us the new date? We will answer to you a.s.a.p.」 新しい日程を教えてください。は理解しました。 宜しくお願いします。

• 昨日こちらで質問させてもらった物です。ありがとうございました。

昨日こちらで質問させてもらった物です。ありがとうございました。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6186064.html 早速教えて頂いた文を送った所、 すぐに↓このような返事が来ました。 Pleased to help you any way we can. I need your postcode or zipcode to get you a freight quote, both in Japan and New York. We have very good rates with FedEx so we can get the ★★ to you at best price. Thank you, これは、私の郵便番号を教えれば送料を教えてくれると 言う事でいいのでしょうか? 私にとっては高額((+_+))そして重量があるものなので どうしても、日本への送料、ニューヨークの送料を確認してから 注文したいのです。 何度もスイマセン(T_T)どうか教えて下さい。

• 翻訳お願いします

海外通販で注文したのですが、 当方の間違いで違う商品を注文してしまいました。 到着後気づき、交換してほしい旨をメールしたところ、下記の返答がありました。 前半は、もう送ってしまったためキャンセルできないことが書いてあるようですが、 後半は、送り返せば返金してくれ、あとは改めて注文しなおすように、と理解していいでしょうか? 自信がないので質問させいただきました。 よろしくお願いします。 In response to your inquiry, I apologize but the order has already been shipped out so we were unable to cancel it. You can refuse the shipment when it arrives and once we receive the package back we can refund your money. A new order can be placed for the correct item.

• この英文の和訳を教えてください

If the only reason you asked that is so you can borrow some money to buy a silly toy or some other nonsense, then you march yourselft straight to your room and go to bed. 上記の英文の日本語訳を教えてください! よろしくお願いします。

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします。

To save us both a lot of time and trouble I will pay the shipping to return the razor to you and ask for a refund of $410USD to my Paypal account. You can keep the other $54USD to cover your time for shipping and handling.

• 和訳お願いします。

Hi Orie, Thank you for making 2 order with us We can ship them out together so you don’t have to pay shipping costs. I will refund € 55.00 on your credit card. Also could you please provide me with an address in English? We ship out with FedEx. Best regards, Petra