• 締切済み

英訳よろしくお願いします

I apologize for the delay in replying to your letter;| (返事が遅れてごめんなさい) Um....All I know melodic death metal bands in Finland is world-famous bands,such as "Kalmah","Norther"and so on. (うーんフィンランドのメロデスは世界的にも有名な”Kalmah”や”Norther”みたいなのぐらいしか知らないんだよ…) I think "Kalmah" is very nice band in their melody,but ("Kalmah"はメロディーの点では素晴らしいバンドだとおもうけど、) [彼らのBlack Paradeのアルバム以降のデス声…あぁゆう声は苦手です] Um...after all I like such bands as you told me:D (うーん やっぱりあなたが教えてくれたようなバンドが好きです!) [メロデスとはちょっと違うけど"Ensiferum"のようないかにも北欧!って感じのものやフィンランド特有の叙情的なメロディー物も好きです!] [どんな種の曲でもメロディーがききやすくて、キーボードのはっきりした音なんかが入ってるともっと好きかな!] ()は和文です。うまく表現できてるでしょうか…なんだか自信ないです。 []はうまく英語表現できませんでした…涙 英訳していただけると嬉しいです。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

みんなの回答

• lis385t
  • ベストアンサー率51% (219/429)
回答No.2

私が自分の友達に宛てて書いたつもりですが。。。いかがでしょうか? Sorry that I didn’t get back to you sooner. I am not so familiar with the melodic death metal bands in Finland other than the world-famous bands, Kalmah or Norther, but I agree that Kalmah is great especially in melody sound although his voice is horrible after “Black Parade”. I think D that you told me is better. I also like Ensiferum that gives me a taste of Finland as well as the north-Europe. I guess I prefer to songs with a clear melody line supported by keyboard sounds. Do you know anything like that? Keep in touch.

noname#202629
noname#202629
回答No.1

I apologize for the delay in replying to your letter. Um....All I know the melodic death metal in Finland is the name of world-famous bands, such as "Kalmah" and "Norther." I think the former is very nice in melody, but I am not so keen on listening, their death tone of voice after the Black Parade track. I much prefer to listen to the bands told by you rather than Kalmah. Though melodies are a bit different, it's also good to listen to Ensiferum who has a North European sound and taste, and any band who has the specific lyrical meoldy of Finland. Anyhow, I like all kinds of music if it has good clear melodies with clear keyboards passages inculded.

関連するQ&A

• 和訳みてください

Finland trip for September % is reducing, there is a delay in the Project. フィンランドに行く%は減っている。そこでのプロジェクトは遅れている。 Sam is in Finland when he returns end of next week I will no more. サムは今フィンランドにいる。彼が来週末戻ってきた時、私はそれ以上できない?? The trip I think will be delayed not cancelled. その旅行はキャンセルしたわけでなく、遅らせるだろう。 My Department is asking for someone to work in Finland for 12 months, I may apply, I dont know if I will get the job. What do you think? 私の部署はフィンランドでの仕事の1年を誰かに尋ねている、わからないけど、もしその仕事がきたら私は志願する。

• 英訳チェックしてください

1. To my surprise, Yumi have been more than twice taller since I saw her last time 5 years ago. 2. We are all saddened to hear that NARUTO just finished this November. 3. I was ashamed of having done such a stupid behavior in class, which was my nightmare. 1. She is the “smartest” person in our class. 2. I wish Japan will recover from “3.11” which is the most horrible disaster happened in japan in 2011. 3. I do not know why many people claim “ English education system in Japan” is bad, I do think so at all. 1.Yumi studies hard, and he as well. 2.The problem in my family is that my father never word and my mother too.

• 英訳お願いいたします。

私がこのような考えを持つようになったのは留学中に経験したことがきっかけです。→This is how I started to have such as an idea through I experienced during study abroad. 添削して頂きたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 英訳教えてくださいませんか

Finally, there is the question of what to advertise. People around the world have different customs as well as different likes and dislikes. This is true even in places such as Latin America where most people share a common language. So the best advertisement in the world means nothing if the product is not right for the market. ↑の文章で、common languageがどういう意味なのかを教えてください。 汚いって意味でしょうか。。

• そこに行けばいいの?を英訳したいです

質問をさせて下さい。 集合場所を指定されたのですが、 「そこに行けばいいのですか?」または「そこへ行きさえすればいいのですか?」と答えたかったのですが、表現が出てきませんでした。 Is all I have to do to go there? は強すぎる気がしました。 どのように言えば良かったのでしょうか? すみませんが、教えていただけないでしょうか?

• 英訳お願いします。

You're going to be proud of me, Marcie. Guess what I have in my lunch...an apple! Where is it? I know I put it in here this morning.. Here it is..underneath all the doughnuts. この訳がうまく出来ないのでお願いします。 あと、 This is perfect. I'll just lie here just in front of our mailbox and watch all of my valentines come in.. I'm surprised that no one else has thought of doing this.. このストーリーの訳もお願いします。

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。(2)

1と4と5と6の英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。2と3と7と8の日本語の文章をどのように英文にすればいいのか分からないので教えてください。 1.A市は、今年とても寒いです。 A city is very cold. 2.朝が-4度くらいで、昼は、5度くらいです。 3.このような寒さは、初めてです。 4.たくさんの写真を送ってくださってありがとうございます。 Thank you for your photo. 5.フィンランドは、とてもきれいな国ですね。 Finland is very beautiful city, isn’t it? 6.いつかフィンランドに行きたいです。 I’d like to go to Finland someday. 7.日本の写真を少ししか持っていません。 8.写真の代わりにポストカードを同封します。

• アドバイスお願いします!!

私は決して恐れはしない。 決して。 あなたのいない世界はモノクローム。 だから決して死は怖くない。 あなたを失うことの怖さよりは死の恐怖など微塵もない。 という詩を英語にすると…… I never do fear. Decide. The world in which you are not present is monochrome. Therefore, death is by no means fearful. There are also no pieces, such as fear of death, rather than the fearfulness of losing you. こんな感じでいいのでしょうか? アドバイスお願いします!!

• 英訳について

中古のカメラを購入したいのですが、日本語訳がいまいちよく分かりません。翻訳していただける方はいらっしゃいませんか?特に「pretty good」という表現がいい意味なのか悪い意味なのか判断に迷っています。 This camera was CLA'd earlier in the year and works great. The lens is clear with no mold or fungus, the aperture blades are oil free and the light meter works, but is off from 1/2 to 1 stop which is pretty good being as old as it is. The self timer works as well. Cosmetically I would rate this an 8.5 out of 10.

• 添削よろしくお願いします

Thank you for the compliment:) Nothing could be make me happier:) [あの時言えなかったことを今更だけどこの場をかりて言うね!] I don't like death metal like "CANNIBAL CORPSE" but I'm very partial to the songs which you tell me!:D Above all, I enjoyed "WHISPERED" very much! It seems tough to get their CDs in Japan;| Metal music is not quite penetrate in Japan, so I was very pleased you to tell me various bands:D [字数制限でこれ以上書けなくて残念です…] メール文です。英文で間違っているところはないでしょうか??また、 [~]の部分2か所がうまく英語表現できませんでした…。 添削よろしくお願いします。