• 締切済み

車の修理マニュアルの中にある、以下の英文が理解出来ません。車関係の英語

車の修理マニュアルの中にある、以下の英文が理解出来ません。車関係の英語に強い方、教えてください! 1,only one bearing shell thickness is available for repair size crankschafts.The crankshaft should be reground in accordance with the specified repair bearing shells+radial play. 2.the crankshaft bearing caps are fitted at the side into the crankcase.The fit is offcentered0.5mm so that the bearing caps can only be installed in one position.if correctly installed,the lug on the crankshaft bearing cap is pointing to the left(intake side),when looking into direction of travel. *The crankshaft bearing caps are machined together with the crankcase and must not be mixed up. 3.dress bearing cap at its contact surface on a dressing plate to max 0.02mm よろしくお願いします。

みんなの回答

• brenzo
  • ベストアンサー率40% (103/252)
回答No.2

ほんとうに今更ですけど、締め切られてなかったので訳してみました。 かなり意訳があり、合っている保障はできかねますが・・ 1、リペアサイズのクランクシャフトに使えるベアリングシェルの厚みは一つだけです。 クランクシャフトはベアリングシェルと半径方向の「遊び」で指定される分だけ再研磨されるべきです。 →ようはベアリングシェル(親メタルのこと)が焼きついたりして交換する場合のことなんでしょうけど、 使ってよい親メタルのサイズは1種類しかないので、現物合わせでメタルクリアランスを計算して規定値にちゃんと合わせてね、ってことかと思います。 2、クランクシャフトのベアリングキャップをクランクケースにはめます。 はめ合わせは0.5mmオフセットしていますから、ベアリングキャップは、ある一つの(特定の)位置にしかはめることはできません。 正しく取り付けがされていれば、進行方向に向かって覗いて見たときに、ベアリングキャップにある突起は左側(吸気側)を指しています。 ※ベアリングキャップはクランクケースと一緒に機械加工されているので、ほかのものと混ぜてはいけません。 →ベアリングキャップをとりつけるときは、ベアリングキャップについている突起が吸気側を指すようにつけてください。 と言っています。進行方向に~の件の訳が怪しいのと、組み立て時の上下方向で変化してしまうので、「突起が吸気側」を向く、というところを信頼するのがよいですね。 注釈については、同型でも、ほかのエンジンのベアリングキャップで代用ができないことを指しています。 3、ベアリングキャップの接触面側においてドレッシングプレート(?)を使う場合は最大で0.02mm厚までです。 →うーん、ドレッシングプレートが何なのかわからなかったのでまったく憶測になりますが、 親メタルのクラッシュ・ハイトを稼ぐか、メタルクリアランスの調整のために、メタルとキャップの間に シムのようなものをはさみたい場合は、0.02mmのものまでにしなさいよ、ということだと思います。 日本車の整備書ではふつう禁止の項目ですけどね・・ 参考になれば幸いです。

回答No.1

ネットで機械翻訳してみました。 ご参考にしてください。 1、 1つの軸受胴の厚さだけが指定された修理軸受胴+半径のプレーに従って修理サイズcrankschafts.Theクランク軸に利用可能であるのが、「再-地面」であるべきであるということです。 2.クランク軸ベアリング・キャップによる側でcrankcase.The発作に合われているのが、offcentered0.5mmであるということであるので、1position.ifにしかベアリング・キャップをインストールできないのは、正しくインストールされました、ベアリング・キャップが左に向けているクランク軸の上のラグ(取入口の側)、いつが進む方向を調べて。 *クランク軸ベアリング・キャップにクランクケースと共に機械加工して、混入してはいけません。 3.0.02mm最大限にするドレッシングプレートの上の接触面のドレスベアリング・キャップ

ritterwort
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。ただ残念ながら参考にはなりません。

関連するQ&A

• 財務関係の英語を理解したいのですが、、

The following is the definition of setoff. The parties in these points are HIRISHI and the bank. We would like this project completed by Nov. 20 2006. A right of setoff exists when all of the following conditions are met: 1. Each of the two parties owes the other determinable amounts. 2. The reporting party has the right to set off the amount owed with the amount owed by the other party. 3. The reporting party intends to set off. 4. The right of setoff is enforceable at law. "HIROSHI" は社名です。 意味がつかめないので助けてください。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。hammer

A man is in court for murder and the judge says, “You are charged with beating your wife to death with a hammer.” Then a voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge continues, "You are also charged with beating your daughter to death with a hammer.” Again the voice at the back of the court says, “You bastard!” The judge says, “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” “Now, we cannot have any more of these outbursts from you or I shall charge you with contempt, now what is the problem?” のhave any more of those~の用法を解説して頂ければ幸いです。

• 以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

“There are problems with what you might call ‘after-sales service’;and ‘delivery’ can be awkward;but at anyu rate the production lines are trouble free.”

• 以下の英文を訳してほしいのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。

以下の英文を訳してほしいのですが、よろしくお願いいたします。 Dear Customer, We are in receipt of your inquiry and we thank you for contacting CCBill. Based on the information provided our records indicate you do not have an active subscription with CCBill. If you believe this to be in error, please reply to this message with additional information or contact a CCBill Consumer Support Representative at one of the telephone numbers listed below. The information we need is: - The subscription ID number - Your last name and ZIP code - Your user name for the Web site - The e-mail address you provided when the subscription began - The name of the Web site you are subscribed to Please include all (or as much) of the above information as possible when responding to this e-mail. We look forward to assisting you and welcoming you back to CCBill.com! Thank you.

• 英文の理解を助けてください

「☆」以下の意味がよくわかりません。結局1時間当たり60ドルのところを、50%オフにしてあげるよといっているのでしょうか? I would be able to book you for the month of September. However, I would have to postpone a few projects and clear my regular teaching schedule. With this in mind I would need a down payment of %50. ☆ The remainder paid at the beginning of each week after the first 2 weeks of study. The total for 4 weeks at 40 hours per week for $60 per hour would be $9,600. So the total deposit will be $4,800 dollars. また、以下の文章のthe eveningsというのは、月火水木金土日の夜ということですか?それとも、週末の夜? I will also provide you with an equipment to practice with on the weekends and the evenings.

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

Among the many buzzwords we hear in Japan at the beginning of the 21st century, two of the most common are “freeter” and “NEET.” These terms refer to people who either work in temporary jobs (freeters) or those that have no employment, education or training (NEETs). Although freeters are working, most people have a negative impression when they hear these words. One of the images that many foreigners have of Japanese people is that they are diligent. How can it be then that this new breed of people, who appear to have a casual attitude towards work, or are even lazy, came to exist? The answer to this question is not as simple as it may seem.

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。FB GA

You may be born into a family but the truth is the people who choose to love you unconditionally are the best family, 本文でbut以降Sがtruth,補語がthe peopleで who以降が形容詞節だと考えるのですが、people=the best familyとの関係になると考えるのですが、areがあって文意が浮かみにくいのですが説明及び意訳をお願いします。

• 証券用語

以下の証券用語がわかりません。shortは「売り」をあらわすので「売り」に関することなのですが。 「short list 」 「shortable stocks」 「short small cap」 一部文章 I want to be able to short small cap and illiquid stocks with poor availabilty at most brokers. IB's short list is utterly inadequate. IB shortable stocks are pretty limited at times.

• 以下の英文訳で困っています!!

以下の英文訳で困っています!! どのように訳すのでしょうか? お暇なときで構いません、よろしくお願いします。 Innovation and investment Agrodiversity can be viewed in two ways. One way is to see it as the contribution of skillful but essentially passive adaptation to local diversity in the context of changing conditions. Another is to stress innovations that impose greater control on the farming environment. Both are elements of diversity and sometimes both are present in the same general region, the same community territory, and even on the same farm. Ecological niches are carefully selected, but whereas some are used with little modification of the land surface and biota and others are managed in a uniform manner, still others are used only by the creation of substantial and enduring physical changes. These are the so-called landesque capital, investments with a life expectation well beyond the present crop or crop cycle. Landesque capital is defined by Blaikie and Brookfield (1987:9) as “any investment in land with an anticipated life beyond that of the present crop, or crop cycle. The creation of landesque capital involves substantial saving of labor and other inputs for future production.” The term was developed within agricultural economics, and I cannot recall from where I borrowed it when I first used it in 1984. In the broad field of cultural ecology it is often attributed to me, but unfortunately I cannot claim that credit. Landesque capital includes terraces, irrigation and drainage system, large mounds, and deliberate changes in the mixture of trees grown on land that has been cultivated. Landesque capital also includes soils that are so modified by their users as to be almost manufactured, as will be discussed in chapter 5. 長文で申し訳ないです・・・

• 以下の英文について教えてください。

When hour after hour went by and still no letter came, Myobu began to feel very sorry for the princess whom she imagined to be suffering acutely from Genji's incivility. But in reality the poor lady was still far too occupied with shame and horror at what had happened the night before to think of anything else, and when late in the evening Genji's note at last arrived she could not understand in the least what it meant. It began with the poem: "Scarce had the evening mist lifted and revealed the prospect to my sight when the night rain closed gloomily about me." "I shall watch with impatience for a sign that the clouds are breaking," the letter continued. The ladies of the household at once saw with consternation the meaning of this note: Genji did not intend ever to come again. 源氏物語の『The Saffron-Flower』(末摘花)からの抜粋です。 末摘花(常陸宮の娘)の元に源氏から後朝の手紙が届いた場面です。 以下の源氏の和歌の個所がわかりません。 Scarce had the evening mist lifted and revealed the prospect to my sight when the night rain closed gloomily about me. Scarceが否定語の副詞のために倒置になっていると思うのですが、ここはどうやって訳すのでしょうか? また、最後にGenji did not intend ever to come again.とあるのですが、 なぜ源氏は二度と来るつもりはない、と末摘花の家の女性たちは思ったのでしょうか? I shall watch with impatience for a sign that the clouds are breakingとあるので、雲の晴間を待っている(この意味の取り方でよいでしょうか?)=また会いたい、というようにも思ったのですが。 よろしくお願いいたします。