• ベストアンサー

以下の英文の和訳をお願いします。

“There are problems with what you might call ‘after-sales service’;and ‘delivery’ can be awkward;but at anyu rate the production lines are trouble free.”

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

いわるる「アフター・サービス」に問題があるし、「配達」はうまくいかないかもしれませんが、とにかく生産ラインに障害はありません。

one1128
質問者

お礼

助かりました、ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文和訳をお願いします

And so the customer, of course, is the housewife. What do they pay us for ? I do not know how many people in the world make soap, but there are a great many. And I can’t tell you the difference between one kind of soap or the other. And why does the buyer have a preference, and a strong one, by the way? What does it do for her? Why is she willing to buy from us when on the same shelves in the US or in Japan or in Germany there are soaps from five other soap manufacturers? She usually does not even look at them. She reaches out for that soap. Why? What does she see? What does she want? Try to work on this.

• この英文を和訳していただけませんか・・・?

impressing videos Hey there, Man, you have some really good videos up on YouTube. I just watched one and was blown away. I just couldn't help but notice that you are having some trouble getting views. Low views are frustrating, but don't let them discourage you, lord knows I've had the low view blues before. Overcoming low views is something that I struggled with for a long time. Fortunately, I can save you some of the hassles I went through. Eventually, I found out that getting a ton of views wasn't that hard after all, at least not after I found out about the guys over at http://tinyurl.com/32zetzp They really helped me get people to my videos. All I had to do was submit my link and then number of views I was after. It was so simple I couldn't believe I hadn't done it sooner. And right now you can try them out for just a penny. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know about them and what they might be able to do for you. I'm not sure how I would have made it to where I did without them. Anyway, no matter what keep making those vids. Thank you, Christopher 長文ですがよろしくお願いします・・・!

• 和訳が分かりません。

下記の訳なんですが分かりません。 What you have って、きれいに訳せません。 それに続く訳も合わせて教えてください。 So today what you have is what I call the middle 40 percent, the people who are not in the top 10 and who are not in the bottom 50, and what you can view as the wealth middle class that owns 20 to 30 percent of total wealth, national wealth, whereas they used to be poor, a century ago, when there was basically no wealth middle class.

• 次の英文を和訳してください!

長文の途中なんで、意味が分からないところもあるかも知れませんが、気にせずお願いします。 How did they do this? The teams that made the most money didn't use the five dollars at all. They realized that focusing on the money actually created boundaries to their imagination. They understood that five dollars is essentially nothing and decided to reinterpret the problem. They asked themselves, "What can we do to make money if we start with absolutely nothing?" They ramped up their observation skills, tapped into their talents, and unlocked their creativity to identify problems in their midst–problems they might have experienced or noticed others experiencing–problems they might have seen before but had never thought to solve. These problems were annnoying but not necessarily at the forefront of anyone's mind. By unearthing these problems and then working to solve them, the winning teams brought in over 600 dollars, and the average return on the five-dollar investment was 4,000 percent! If you take into account that many of the teams didn't use the funds at all, then their financial returns were infinite. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願いします

Yes I know it is original, I'm always curious to see how keen a shaving edge others can achieve. There are local honing services here, but I do like to see what other professionals can achieve... If you can arrange it that would be great, if not It's not a big deal.

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

和訳お願いします。 What do astronauts see from their spaceship? What does space look like to them? They see blackness around them at all times. The stars are bright spots in the darkness. The nearest star, our sun, is so bright that they can`t look directly at it. They look at it only through windows that dim its light. The astronauts can see the earth. The other planets are very bright. They can also see many man-made satellites. They look bright against the blackness. But why does space it self look black? To find the answer, we should know what kinds of things we can see. We only see thing when light reaches our eyes from them. Seeing is really seeing light.

• 和訳お願いします!

In the job I do, I do not trtnslate the actors' lines word. On average, Japanese people can only read three characters a second, so there is a limit to the number of characters that I can use. As a result, I have to find ways of making the subtitles shorter than the lines that the actors actually say. there are also times when I have to change a line completely. This is because some of the lines need cultural or background knowlewge. Wishout that knowlewge,viewers cannot understand what the actor means. Sometimes a line contains something that only the original language can communicate ―like a pun. These lines must be changed,too. The subtitles have to be short enough and clear enough to allow viewers to understand what is happening in the movie on one quick reading.

• 和訳と英文にしてください

下記を和訳してください。 Would you like to continued with these figure? Right now your order total for what I show is in stock $100. That total could change if it gets to the warehouse and something could be out of stock. I cannot give you the freight quote until is pulled and packed up. I send that to you after the order is packed. There are a few orders ahead of you but it should not take but a few days 下記を英文にしてください。 在庫のある商品はすぐに送ってください。 在庫切れの商品は入荷次第送ってください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳をしていただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? 多分引き続き外観の内容だと思いますが、 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Altogether he could be said to have a good figure. He has health and vitality and is more muscle but of a refined kind, lean than fat. A man who stands elegantly but has posture and poses, looks fit but not athletic, more like one who moves with the dance of life He has a freshness.. His mannerisms and movements have a bounce, a flourish, but can be awkward, angular, aristocratic, relaxed and stately all at the same time. A man who some people may dislike. A nobody pretending to be somebody else, you might say. But he has a certain aura, a quiet strength amid peace and tranquility.