• 締切済み

わからない文があるので教えてください!

We have no classes on November 20. All the students have a party for the teachers instead. 教科書に載っていたのですが、訳し方がわからなかったので、、 ちなみに、その学校には先生の日とかがあるらしいです。 このくらいでわかる方がいたら教えてください。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• wodenkan
  • ベストアンサー率48% (96/200)
回答No.1

じゃ、訳し方だけ We have no classes (on November 20). All the students have a party (for the teachers) (instead). 前置詞句と副詞を()で囲むと文の構造が簡単になり、SVOの文だと解ります。 基本の文が解れば、()の部分で修飾していけば文全体が解ると思いますよ。

mayaxibalb
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文で分からないところがあるので教えてください。 (1)

私は、ペンパルの英文をこのように訳したのですがあっていますか? 学校の卒業式だと思うのですが.... On March 21st we have our prom night, where we receive our leaving certificate and certificate and celebrate a bit with our teachers and families. The day before we have"Abisturm. This means my whole age group, all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the "Abiturienten" take control about our school. We'll close the school for all the pupils and the teachers and we will play games with the teachers, so that they have to deserve their allowance to enter the school building. (3月21日に我々は我々のプロムの夜を持つ、そしてそこで我々は我々の証明書と証明書を置き残すことを受けて、そして我々の教師と家族と一緒に1ビットを祝う。前日に我々は「 Abisturm 」を持っている。これは私の同年代グループ全体を意味する、すべての「 Abiturienten 」は我々の学校についてコントロールをとる。我々は我々の学校についてすべての「 Abiturienten 」撮影制御のために学校を閉じるであろう。)

• 添削お願いします

久しぶりですが添削をお願いします。 問題 「日本の学校教育をよりよくするために、あなたはどのような提案をしたいか」(70語程度) 回答 [We should reduce the number of students in every classroom by half. Now there are about forty students in one class, but it is difficult for one teacher to be charged with all the students. If the class size became smaller, there would be great benefits for students and teachers. Each pupil would get more individualized attention, and the relationship between students and teachers would be closer. I believe we could even put a stop to bullying.] 訳 「私たちはクラスごとの生徒の人数を半分に減らすべきである。現在、クラスの生徒数は約40人である。しかし1人の先生にすべての生徒がゆだねられるのは困難である。もしクラスの規模がもっと小さくなったら、先生と生徒に大きな利益があるだろう。それぞれの生徒がより個々な注意が向けられて、先生と生徒の関係がより近く近くなるだろう。私はいじめをやめさせることさえできると信じている。」 おねがいします。

• 長文の問題

How should homework be, according to the author?という質問にどのように答えればいいのでしょうか?下に書いてあるのは本文です。(これが、すべての文です。) Good teachers must love the subject which they teach,and they must like the people whom they teach.A part from that,teachers need to have clear goals for the students so that they can prepare lively and interesting lessons. Teachers should come to class on time and use all the time to the full. Homework should be a stimulus and not too long. Teachers should take, mark and give back homework promptly. They need to keep up with developments in their field. so their teaching does not become old-fash-ioned.Above all.teachers should remember that goal is for students to learn. After all. a student without a teacher might be possible. but a teacher with no students can only talk to an empty room.

• 二重否定の文なのですが教えてください

Yet we have little to no real the progress to show for our efforts. (和訳)しかし今、われわれの努力に報いるような実質的な進歩はほとんどない なんですがwe have little to no real the progressの部分ですけど 自分で和訳すると われわれは1つも実質的な進歩はないのをほとんどもってない のとなって解答のような和訳にならないのですがどうして解答のようになるのでしょうか? またwe have little to no real~の toの意味、用法を教えてください

• 結婚の文章について

We all know by instinct that it is unnatural to marry for money or social position instead of for love ; yet we have arranged matters so that we must all marry more or less for money or social position or both. この文の we have arranged のところがどう訳せばよいのかよくわかりません。その箇所を含めてyet以下を訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

• この文によると、二重請求されるという事でしょうか?

先日、アメリカのあるお店から52ドルの品物を2つ購入し、昨日品物が届いたのですが、今日、その取引先のお店から以下のようなメールが届きました。 Hello, Please note that the items have been sent out to you! For some reason the transaction on your card came through as a debit instead of a credit on our account. I have called the credit card service and they said we would have to make 2 transactions on our machine to fix this. So this will show up on your statement. I am very sorry for this inconvenience. If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail us. We were charged $45.00 for the error. None of this has been or will be charged to you. We have taken care of all the expenses. Again we are very sorry for this. Thanks この文の内容ですが、私の解釈だと、「私は本来52ドル×2で104ドル請求されるべきところ、それが二重に請求され、208ドル支払わなければならず、相手のお店は45ドルを別途カード会社に支払ってくれた」ということになるんですが、この解釈は誤っていますか? だとすると、私も相手のお店も被害を被っているという事で、私もカード会社に連絡しなければならないと思っています。 上の英文が私の解釈で正しいかどうかおわかりの方、教えて頂けないでしょうか?どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

but i really thought there would be a party on the campus if you like we can go out but is daytime during the week ok? i have so many classes and they are all too early

• 英語 会話表現

次の文に続くのはどれでしょうか? Do u have many required classes? A:Yes,of course it's required. B:No,class isn't required. C:We have many classes we can choose. D:A few,but we can choose most classes. 是非回答お願いいたします。

• ALTの先生へのお礼の手紙

中3です。 ALTの先生にお礼の手紙を書いています。 内容は (1)いつも私たちに楽しい授業をしていただき、ありがとうございました。 Thank you for giving us your wonderful classes. (2)毎回先生の英語の授業をたのしみにしていました。 We were looking forward to taking classes with you all the time. (3)先生の授業のおかげで、より英語に興味を持ったし、英語力が上がりました。 Thanks to your classes, we were more interested in English and our English skills were up. (4)4月から私たちは高校生になりますので、先生の楽しい授業がうけられなくなり、とても悲しいです。 We willl enter a high school this April, so we are sad because we won't be able to have your classes. (5)でも私たちは先生との楽しかった時間を決して忘れません。 But we never forget great time with you. (6)私は将来英語をつかった仕事に就きたいと思っています。 I want to work with English in the futute. (7)いつかさらに成長した姿を先生に見せられるよう頑張ります。 I'll do my best to show you my growing someday. (8)今までありがとうございました。 Thank you very much for everything. まちがっているところはありませんか。 中3でもわかるアドバイスをよろしくお願いします。

• 中3レベルの英作文です

ALTの先生にお礼の手紙を書いています。 内容は (1)いつも私たちに楽しい授業をしていただき、ありがとうございました。 Thank you for giving us your wonderful classes. (2)毎回先生の英語の授業をたのしみにしていました。 We were looking forward to taking classes with you all the time. (3)先生の授業のおかげで、より英語に興味を持ったし、英語力が上がりました。 Thanks to your classes, we were more interested in English and our English skills were up. (4)4月から私たちは高校生になりますので、先生の楽しい授業がうけられなくなり、とても悲しいです。 We willl enter a high school this April, so we are sad because we won't be able to have your classes. (5)でも私たちは先生との楽しかった時間を決して忘れません。 But we never forget great time with you. (6)私は将来英語をつかった仕事に就きたいと思っています。 I want to work with English in the futute. (7)いつかさらに成長した姿を先生に見せられるよう頑張ります。 I'll do my best to show you my growing someday. (8)今までありがとうございました。 Thank you very much for everything. まちがっているところはありませんか。 中3でもわかるアドバイスをよろしくお願いします。