• ベストアンサー
  • 困ってます

長文の問題

How should homework be, according to the author?という質問にどのように答えればいいのでしょうか?下に書いてあるのは本文です。(これが、すべての文です。) Good teachers must love the subject which they teach,and they must like the people whom they teach.A part from that,teachers need to have clear goals for the students so that they can prepare lively and interesting lessons. Teachers should come to class on time and use all the time to the full. Homework should be a stimulus and not too long. Teachers should take, mark and give back homework promptly. They need to keep up with developments in their field. so their teaching does not become old-fash-ioned.Above all.teachers should remember that goal is for students to learn. After all. a student without a teacher might be possible. but a teacher with no students can only talk to an empty room.

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • 閲覧数48
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1

まず、A part ではなく、Apart というひとつの単語です。同様に、old-fash-ioned と分節するのは、その部分が行の端にかかっている時だけですから、ここでは、old-fashioned でいいと思います。 問は、 >How should homework be, according to the author? ということですから、「著者によると宿題はどうあるべきか」ということでしょうから、それに関連のある文章は、 >Homework should be a stimulus and not too long. Teachers should take, mark and give back homework promptly. これをそのまま答えるのか、または、自分の文章にするのか、こちらでは分かりません。または、日本語で答えるのか。 そこまでこちらでやると、丸投げになるので、削除対象になるようですから、ご自分でやるといいと思いますよ。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

質問者からのお礼

そうですか。でも、答えに関わるところが、やっぱり「Homework should be a stimulus and not too long. Teachers should take, mark and give back homework promptly. 」と確信できたので、それだけで十分です。ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 誕生日についての文ですが、意味が理解できません。どなたか、ご協力お願いします。

I should be able to have it where I want it and to decide who to invite. Let other people do their own birthday parties the way they wish, but they should leave mine alone. That way, we can all be happy at least one day each year. Is this too much to ask?

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします!

大学受験を控えた受験生です。 志望大で自由英作文が課されるので対策をしているのですがなかなかうまく書けません。出題が200語程度なので全体で35分(日本語でメモ10~15分)で書く練習はしているのですが。。。 構成の作っている段階でネタ不足になってしまったり、メモが難しくなってしまい英文として表現する際に手がとまってしまいます。 添削とアドバイス(役に立つ表現や字数稼ぎのポイント、構成の立て方、自分だったらどうゆう内容で書くかなど)をいただけると非常にありがたいです。 問題 良い教師がどのようにあるべきかあなたの意見を200語程度の英文で書きなさい。     I think that a good teacher has to have three points. First of all,It is imporatnt for a good teacher to be friendly to his students.Of course,he should sometimes scold them when they make mistakes or play a trick too far.However,If student think their is so obstinate or stern that they won't speak to him,he can't understand what his students think and worry about. socondly,It is also important not to give answers ofsome questions to his students quickly.In my experiences,my teacher who I think is the best teacher didn't give me asolution of my trouble.However,he gave me a hint,and he have me think more seriously.So he teach me how important to solve the troubles by myself. Thirdly,he should improve his teaching skills.For example,It is important to think how to teach a difficult question to his students understandably,to consult with senior teacher about his students or class.If the teaching skills of the teacher is improve,his students can learn interestingly. So teachers should have above three points to be a good teacher.

• to不定詞の所の問題です。お願いします。

次の英文を( )内の意味にして、全文を書き換えなさい。 という問題です。 They want teachers. (なりたがっている) これを、They want to become teachers. としたのですが。 解答では They want to be a teacher. となっていました。 この場合 become ではダメなのでしょうか。それとteachers と複数形だと変なのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• 長文ですが訳してください

友人からメールが来ました。 私は、そんなに語学が得意ではないので、文面からどんな人柄かわかりません。もし、文面や文章の書き方などから、どんな彼がわかる方がいれば教えていただきたいです。 彼が言っていることがよくわかない部分があるので長文ですが、文章も訳してもらえますか? 1) originally I was totally looking for love. However... I have realized that I need to work on improving my life first and my job situation... In order to be happy for my future... Now I just can't give a person what they deserve because I need to fix me 1st.. Before I can share myself with someone else. 2) me finding the perfect girl is not the problem.. I must fix myself... Then can I try to be with someone. I must find me and what can make my mind correct before I can give a person what they need.. Or I will always be selfish. Only then will I know if changing me will really help me be able to be in a good and healthy relationship. 3) my goal is not to be alone forever.. I want a good and stable relationship.. But this can't happen before I can have confidence in my future. It would not be fair to my partner.. If I don't like myself and can't be happy looking in the mirror and achieving what I want in life... Then I may always be sad and depressed. I need to focus as much as possible on fixing my problems. Only I can fix my problems. Once they are fixed... Then I think that is the first step to long term happiness. Everyday I feel stress and uncertainty in my future and it worries me. I have mood swings and get frustrated with others quickly because I am frustrated with myself. This is the biggest problem I face. 4). I don't want to be selfish.. I feel terrible when I am being selfish and try to focus on me. I feel like. Hurt people when I am selfish and can't give people what they deserve. My number one target in my life is to be the best person in my life and not make people in my life angry or sad or depressed. I never never want to do that. I feel that I am making you sad and feel depressed with my decisions to focus on me, the movie project and staying focused on what I need to do to fix my situation. I feel lots of stress because I worry about others feeling and it makes me unable to focus on what I must do. Don't want to hurt you.. And that is exactly what I think is happening between us. You want so much more and I just can't give you or anybody what they need and deserve until I am able to give me what I need. I just don't want to bring pain, sadness or discomfort to you. I feel like you need to be happy and not lonely.. I want the best for you because you deserve so much more than what I can give. I worry and Oren get stressed worrying about hurting you.. You need happiness and to have exactly what you want and deserve

• It is desirable that の後の節にはshouldがつきますか

またお世話になりますm(_ _"m) http://www.japantimes.co.jp/weekly/news/nn2004/nn20041106a5.htm にある But the Emperor responded, "It is desirable that (teachers and students) not be forced" to do so, they said. という文なんですが、desirable の後のthat節は主語が()内でその後shouldが省略されている、と考えていいですか。desirableが「提案・要求のshould」を取る仲間だということは今まで、聞いたことがないので確信がもてません。 それから、to do so,のところに本来はクオテーションマークの終わりが来るんですよね。印刷ミスでしょうか。でもそうだとしたら、they said. は文頭の the Emperor responded とどうつながるのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いします。

• ソムーズと発音しているようです良いのでしょうか

高校生のユニホーム(制服)について、ある個人が意見を述べる中で、スムーズと発音しているように聞こえます。以下のとおりで良いのでしょうjか。 判る方以下の文面から想像していただいて教えてください。 Students should be able to chose their clothing. I know many schools without school uniforms and students are doing very well . I don't see any smoking alchole problems there. High school students are not children but adults. We must chose everying by ourself ア ソームズ. The teacher should trust us, it is natural that we should chose our clothing by ourself ソームズ.

• 英作文添削お願いします。

テーマはここ数年のニュースで話題になったものというものです。 I was interested in the news which the age of adult should be lowered to eighteen years old. I agree with this idea. Young people these days are overprotected. They can't know anything about the world. It is true that people in their teens still aren't mentally and physically mature. Many teenager don't have a full time job, live with their parents and depend on their parents, However, this is the reason why the age of adult should be lowered. Someday, they will have to live by their own. If they have to be responsible to everything they do, they will become aware that they should be independent. They would also appreciate their parents. よろしくおねがいします。

• 不定詞で未来を表現する場合

不定詞で述語動詞よりも前の時制を表現する場合、完了不定詞を使いますが、 a. It seems that the Romans built this castle. →b. The Romans seem to have built this castle. 未来を表現する場合はどのようにすればよいのでしょうか? c. We believe that she will win a gold medal at the next Olympic games. →d. She is believed to …? また、他の助動詞を不定詞で書き換える場合は以下の通りでよろしいでしょうか? must→have to should→ought to can→be able to 例. e. The teacher say that the students must go home by six.   →f. The students are said to have to go home by six.

• 日本語訳お願いします。

If it is a matter of right answers,as it may be in mathematics or science,give him the answer book. Let him correct his own papers. Why should we teachers waste time on such routine work? Our job should be to help the child when he tells us that he can't find the way to get the right answer. Let's end all this nonsence of grades,exam,marks. Let us throw them all out,and let the children learn what all educated persons must some day learn,how to measure their own understanding,how to know what they know or do not know.

• 和訳お願いします

What is Michael Wesch's main idea in the second paragraph? Most teachers today do not teach literacy. Today's students no longer need to learn how to read and write. Today's students need to learn more than just reading and writing. Schools should teach digital literacy and not reading and writing.