• ベストアンサー

英語 会話表現

次の文に続くのはどれでしょうか? Do u have many required classes? A:Yes,of course it's required. B:No,class isn't required. C:We have many classes we can choose. D:A few,but we can choose most classes. 是非回答お願いいたします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

D

yuki_1116
質問者

お礼

二度もありがとうございましたm(_ _)m

関連するQ&A

• 英語

Watson:Where are we off to now in this fog? Holmes:Yes, it's a nice afternoon.Suppose we pay a few calls. I think Sir James claims our first attention. ホームズのセリフの訳お願いします。

• 英語から日本語訳をお願いしますm(__)m

A) I feel asleep.sorry. B) No ploblem. I was just dozing off. A) Well come cuddle and we can nap together. B) If so... We'll have the sweetest dreams. A) Yes we would. B) But I'll be shy and can't nap. Isn't you? A) Huh? 特に最後のHuh?をどう訳していいかわかりません・・・。 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

but i really thought there would be a party on the campus if you like we can go out but is daytime during the week ok? i have so many classes and they are all too early

• 英語の訳について

many people do not listen to their soul. I know it's a word, but that's how we have learned to communicate; with words and through behavior. It's only human to use words to describe what can never be touched. この文の中で、2箇所質問があります。まず、that's how we ~ のとろです。文法書では、「それは~の方法だ」とか、「そのようにして~だ」と訳していましたが、それではすっきりしません。どのように訳したらよいのでしょうか。次に、最後のwhat can ~ のところです。訳がわかりません。touched はどう訳せばいいのでしょうか。宜しくお願いいたします。

• 下の英文のおかしいところ、不自然なところがあればおしえてください。(改

下の英文のおかしいところ、不自然なところがあればおしえてください。(改行がおおいですがわかりやすくしてあるだけなので、きにしないでください。) Some students are looking forward to a new school year because they can get a new boyfriend or girlfriend, and others are looking forward to it because it is the start of the football season. But there are some students who don't hope for school to start again. It's because they think of a boring class or a class with a lot of homework. How about you?Are you hoping for school to start again after summer is over? To my surprize and still now what I'm surprized at is that the atmosphere varies greatly from class to class in Japan. This doesn't mean there is no difference between classes in America. The only thing is, the difference is not so much. In Japan there are some classes where it's so quiet and nobody trys to express his opinion, and other classes where it's noisy and many students speak as they like. Of course most classes belong to the middle of these, that is, it consists of a few students who speak nothing and a few who always speak their minds and most other students who sometimes speak and sometimes keep silent.

• 英文法の問題です

以下の英文の空所に入れるものが合っているか教えてください。 (1)The last question is the (most) difficult (of ) the five. () ・・・better ,best ,more ,most () ・・・by,in,of,than (2)“ (Can) I take this chair to the next room? ” “Yes,of course.” () ・・・Will,Have,Can,Would (3)You (don’t have to ) have a driver’s license to ride a bicycle. () ・・・have to, don’t have to,must ,must not

• 英語について

「それを調べるために、私たちはクラスの話し合いを持つことにしました。」 英語にすると、 「To( )it( ),we havedecided to have a class discussion.」 ( )がわからないんです。どうか、教えてください。To examine it にプラス何かでしょうか? もう一つ、 「we have decided to have a class discussion.」 と 「we decided to have a class discussion.」 は、何が違うんでしょうか?haveの役割がわかりません。過去に、「それを調べたい」と思ったから、現在に「話し合いをすることにした」って現在完了形の考え方ですか?

• 教えて下さい【中学英語】

Do you have many friend? Yes, we do. 上段の質問に対し、答えがなぜweになるのか教えて下さい。 あなたは、と聞いてるのですから、答えはYes, I do. ではないのですか? また、youで聞いていて、weで答える場合とIで答える場合の違いを教えていただけると嬉しいです。 よろしくお願いしますm(._.)m

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

(1)空所に入れるのに最も適切な語句を(1)~(4)から一つ選んでください。 A number of parents ( ) about their children smoking cigarettes. (1)are worried (2)has worry (3)have worry (4)is worried   (2)英文の{ }には誤っている箇所がそれぞれ一つずつあります。それを指摘した上で、正しい形に直してください。 ・Most of the class members {is} working {people} and {very} few of them ever {miss} a class. ・There {has} been many {class} of {the} flu in this area {in recent} years. ・A change that {is likely} {to take place} {in you} {enable} you to have a different point of view. よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の対話文の問題なのですが、

次の()内に入るのは次のうちどれなのでしょうか? A:Can I help you? B:Yes,can I have a family ticket please? A:( ) B:There are four of us. (1)Are there any more? (2)How many in your family? (3)Is there enough for your fmily? (4)How many families do you have?