• 締切済み

翻訳(おねがいします

namucの回答

• namuc
  • ベストアンサー率0% (0/0)
回答No.1

こんにちは 注文ありがとうございます という内容ですね。 サイトで、通訳サイトがありますのでこちらを見られると次からは自分でもわかりますので、良ければ見て下さいね^^

参考URL:
http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/
arvma
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます 下のほうはサイトではうまく訳せないみたいです 申し訳ありません

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

We are checking in with the linen dyer as to the status of our shipment. We thank you very much for your patience and will hopefully find that she was behind but will have it to us soon. 海外通販ですでに2ヶ月待っているので私のオーダーはどういう状況ですか?という質問に対しての返信なのですが、直訳では意味がわかるようなわからないような??? 注文の際「布」が入荷待ちということだったので、そのことについてだと思うのですが。 ちなみに私の送ったメールはこれ。 翻訳サイト頼みで書いたのであしからず。 Hello. What situation is order of me now? Could you examine it? My best regards.

• 翻訳をお願いします

海外での買い物をしたのですが記入欄で住所があったのでこれを記入して済むと思ったのですがメールが送られてきて住所?を教えてくれとのことでした。ですが、ちゃんとした意味とどう返信すればいいのかわからないのでどうすればいいのか教えていただきたいです。 Thank you for your order, my name is Luke and I will be dealing with your order. I am just processing it and we are having difficulty reding your deliver address,can you please email your full name and delivery address Best Regards Luke Johnson

• メールの翻訳をお願い致します。

英語は苦手なのですが海外通販をしています。 1回、オーダーしたことのある化粧品ブランドですが 日本に送れないものがあるということで オーダーをキャンセルして返金をしてもらったことのある ショップです。突然、下記のメールが届きました。 そのメールを翻訳して頂きたいのです。 後、メールの下部(Orの下)に We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. とあるのですがこれは次回の注文は20%オフになるということでいいのでしょうか? 以上、どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。 We are please to tell you that your ○○○ order is ready to be resent to you. We would like to thank you once again for your continued patience and support at this time. Unfortunately we are now of stock in Pure Pigment in Incite and will not be able to include this in your order, please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment this may cause you. We would like to offer you the following options to continue your order. We would be happy to offer you replacement Pure Pigments(s) in any shade of your choice from our website to replace your out of stock item(s)http://www.○○○.com/shop/products/eyes/furore-pure-pigment Or We would be happy to offer you a refund on these items and 20% off your next order placed on ○○○.com. Please let us know which solution would be best for you and we will organise this right away and resend your order to you. Kind regards,

• 英文翻訳お願いします。

アメリカの靴屋さんにブーツを頼んだのですが、以下のメールが写真つきできました。 大変でも翻訳お願いします。 Today we received your Nicksboots order which you placed with us. We received them with black eyes and hooks rather than the nickel like you had specified. I attached a picture of your boots. If you are okay with the black, I can send them out immediately. If you want the nickel; it will be another 2-3 weeks. Please let me know what you would like to do in regards to your order. 多分、少し間違って作ってしまったというメールだと思うのですが、そのままでいいので発送してほしいという英文の作成していただけると助かります、

• 日本語への翻訳をお願いします。

Dear Customer, Thank you for ordering from Echo Commerce, LLC Unfortunately, the item(s) listed below have sold out and are out of stock. We apologize for the inconvenience. We estimate these items will be available by the date listed next to the item below. Please let us know if you would like to wait, switch to a different item, or remove the item from your order. If you would like some recommendations, feel free to respond to this email and we will be happy to assist you. Your order will ship when all items are available unless we hear otherwise. Thank you for your patience. BACKORDER DETAILS: ================================================================== SCP-RD40RGW Qty:(1)Leapers Golden Image 30mm Red Dot with Integral Weaver Rail @ $34.99 Expected Ship Date: No ETA

• 翻訳お願いします。

海外のサイトで商品を購入したのですが、返金されてきました。内容が良く理解できません(>_<) 翻訳お願いします。 Thank you for shopping with International Checkout! We have an update regarding your beddingstyle order 2861556. The new status is : Order Canceled - Your PayPal payment has been refunded. Comments:- 7. November 2014 Unfortunately, without the confirmation we requested, we are unable to complete your order at this time. Your PayPal payment has been fully refunded. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you would like to reinstate your order. You can also find this item at another store and/or re-place your order at the site. Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with. - John B You will receive additional updates regarding your order 's progress as they become available. Your Account Please visit the <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/login.php>My Account page to access your current order status, view tracking details, or to request a return or exchange after you have received your items. Contact Us Our customer service team is always happy to hear from you. Please <https://www.internationalcheckout.com/contact.php>Contact Us for assistance. Please reference your order number so we may better serve you.

• 翻訳してください

ASOSという海外ブランドで洋服を購入しましたが届かないというトラブルが発生してしまいました。 原因は自分の記入した住所ミスだったのですが… 途中までがんばって英語のやり取りをしていましたが、もうちんぷんかんぷんです。 だれか訳してください おねがいします Hello Rui, Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear that you are still enquiring about your order. Please send us an email using the email address you registered when placing the order. As soon as I receive a reply from a registered email address, I will deal with your query. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, please let me know if you have any other questions. All the best, Warren

• すいませんがわかりやすく翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for your reply.We would like to partially refund you.But since a dispute is opened, we are not allowed to issue a partial refund by PayPal. We hope you can understand and close the dispute first. After that we will arrange the refund for you. Also you can check that with paypal.There is no partial refund button .Hope you can unserstand that. Once you close the dispute.We will make a new order for all the items of your orginal order.Also we will send your email to *****@yahoo.co.jp to inform you the order information. Hope you can tust us close the dispute first.

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

ブーツとベストを頼んだら以下のメールが届きました。 大変でも翻訳の方お願いします。 We wanted to let you know that we received you redwinng boots in order # 10369 today. The boot arrived correct , but the Filson vest your wanted has been discontinued. Please contact us back if you would like to switch to another color or take it off the order.

• 英文の翻訳をお願い致します。

雑貨屋さんのポスターを何枚か買ったあと、後日「2枚買ったら1枚無料」というサービスを知り、今からでも無料分のポスターを受けとることはできるかというお問い合わせに対して返ってきたメールです。 Thank you for your mail, We checked about your order and your package has been shipped, if you want to get the free print that you need to provide the LINK / URL to us for confirm your free print, but we have not receive your request before the shipping, hope you could understand that this is not our mistake, we have the remind of the Shop Policies, the attached image is the reference. Please don't worry about that we would like to help you to solve this issues, we could send the free prints with your new order, you purchase 7 prints totally, would you like to purchase 1 more prints to get 4 free prints? You could provide LINK / URL to us for confirm your free prints. Thank you and looking for your reply 英語の得意な方翻訳お願い致します。