• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

We are checking in with the linen dyer as to the status of our shipment. We thank you very much for your patience and will hopefully find that she was behind but will have it to us soon. 海外通販ですでに2ヶ月待っているので私のオーダーはどういう状況ですか?という質問に対しての返信なのですが、直訳では意味がわかるようなわからないような??? 注文の際「布」が入荷待ちということだったので、そのことについてだと思うのですが。 ちなみに私の送ったメールはこれ。 翻訳サイト頼みで書いたのであしからず。 Hello. What situation is order of me now? Could you examine it? My best regards.

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.3

ANo.1です。一寸した訂正があります(大筋で、ブツがまだ通販業者の手元に無いことは変わりません)。 >she was behind but will have it to us soon これは"she was behind"と"she will have it to us soon"が一文になったものです。「"she"は船や飛行機である」という説を拝見し、つらつらこの文をよく調べてみました。飛行機が二ヶ月以上飛んでいるわけはありませんから、この説が正しければ船ということになります。 LDOCE(Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English)で調べると、"have it"というのは熟語で"to say"、"to get to know something"という意味であり、「届ける」などという意味ではありませんでした。これは私のミスです。で、船が何か話したり知らせてくれたりはしませんから、この文は「染め物師がじきにわれわれに何か知らせてくれる(注文品に関して返事をくれる)と期待している」ということになります。訂正は以上です。

Ktmogu
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 改めて私にはお手上げだったと思いました。 荷物は気長に待つしかないみたいですね(^^;)

その他の回答 (2)

• yakamashi
  • ベストアンサー率40% (18/44)
回答No.2

she was behind but will have it to us soon. の she は shipment のことで、それを運ぶ船や飛行機を指してますがな。女性名詞ですから。 We thank you very much for your patience and will hopefully find that she was behind but will have it to us soon. 「待ってもらってありがとう。輸送が遅れていますが、すぐに私たちのところに届くと思います」

Ktmogu
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。

• Agee
  • ベストアンサー率42% (414/964)
回答No.1

"linen dyer"(染め物師)は女性のようですね。おっしゃるように、「布」は未だに入荷待ちなのです。 >We are checking in with the linen dyer as to the status of our shipment. 「染め物師に出荷状況を問い合わせています」 >We thank you very much for your patience 「あなたの忍耐力に感謝します」 >(We) will hopefully find that she was behind but will have it to us soon. 「問題は染め物師の製造遅滞(behind the schedule=遅れ)によるものであり、間もなく出荷してくれることを願っています」直訳だと「われわれは(染め物工場が倒産したなどということでなく)単純に作業遅れによるものであることを知り、それがじき手元に届くことを願っています」。 しかし、二ヶ月待ってもまだ品物が通販会社に届かないというのは変ですね。ま、いつでもキャンセル出来るので安心ですが。 なお、問い合わせのメールですが、 "Hi. My order number is #123456. I'm waiting for the item for about two months. What is the shipment status for it? Please check it and let me know. Thanks." などと出来ます。

関連するQ&A

• この英文を翻訳してください

海外通販で商品の注文をしたところ、待てど暮らせど届かないため、問い合わせをしたところ下記の回答が返ってきました。 At the time of your order we were out of stock , your order was cancelled.? We have it back in stock now but you will have to re-order Please place new order and we will ship the next day after we receive the order.. 最初の「At the time of your order we were out of stock 」の意味がわかりません。 在庫がないならキャンセルするつもりです。が、キャンセルしますかと聞いたあと、再注文したら翌日には発送しますと書いているので、ちょっと意味がわからないのですが。 因みにここのショップから何度も買い物をしているので信用おける店です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 ネットショップで販売したレンズに対してクレームがあり、値引き交渉の際に来たメールです。 Will you make it $40? I phoned the repair store. The charges for checking only is $25.00, total charges will depends on nature of the fix. I have to take the lens over there to get the estimation, hopefully it will be between $50-60. The labour cost here is very expensive. Please note Paypal also take a percentage out of the refund money. Thank you. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳してください

It helps to know the strengths and weakness of each type of visual object so that we can choose the type of graph that will best help us find what we're looking for, examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding, and, when necessary, communicate the information to others. (1)和訳してください (2)examine it in the way will most likely to lead to understanding の文法説明をお願いします。(itは何を指す?)

• 翻訳をお願いいたします。

英語が得意な分、翻訳をよろしくお願いいたします。 Hello, We are sorry that the delivered item has not arrived in perfect condition. Unfortunately we do not have empty jewel cases for shipment. As compensation we just refunded the costs of delivery. The chargeback to your account will be transferred by Amazon within the following business days. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us. Kind regards,

• すいません、翻訳お願いします。

すいません、翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. Sorry for the inconvenience it caused to you. We have checked that we have received your package, it may on its way now. Please be patient and we will definitely help you out of this.You may wai for another a few days.Your understanding and patience will be highly appreciated! Please feel free to contact us whenever you have questions. Have a nice day!

• 英語メール:翻訳

取引先から下記のようなメールが届きました。 どなたか翻訳をお願いできませんでしょうか。 「November」の部分まではぼんやりと理解できるのですが、その先の英文で混乱してしまって… +++++++++++++ I think that we had a good meeting in Tokyo and I hope that we could go on quickly in order to make a prototype. I will probably make a lecture for the administration in November and I think it could be interesting for marketing reasons to speak over the small bridges; Could you think about this. Kind regards. +++++++++++++ よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

• 翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m

翻訳出来る方、教えて下さいm(_ _)m   The freight offer was based on AIR CARGO  not on DHL  this time.  But the Japanese forwarder (partner of Panalpina)  does not accept to make customs clearance for private persons, except if the supplier pre-pays the import duties.  So they are the following 2 solutions now:  1)      We send your shipment by DHL  as allways        -  The freigth charge is Euro 180,00 higher than  with air cargo.  You could pay this difference of Euro 180,00 to us together with your next order 2)      We send it by air cargo  and accept to prepay the Japanese customs duties.  In that case we will send you the invoice for the customs duties after we paid it and will ask you to pay it back to us  by PayPal or bank remittance  Please let us know which solution you prefer.  Your shipment cannot be dispatched before we answer to the forwarder.  Sorry for this inconvience.

• 翻訳できる方、お願いいたします

We regret to inform you that since you have purchased some items (face mask, cosmetics, gloves, etc.) cannot be shipped due to logistics shipping policy. in your order GSHMDT0000003B9, we will not send it due to the logistics. In order to allow the shipment of the remaining items for an order normally, we have cancelled the items on your order. The refund has been sent to your SHEIN wallet. The balance can be used for future purchases or transferred to your bank account. Thank you for understanding. 30 points will be sent to your SHEIN account as a compensation in 48 hours. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. 海外通販で買い物したら このようなメールが届きました どう対応したら良いか わからなくて…

• 翻訳お願いします。

はじめまして。 外国のサイトで服を注文しましたが、どうやら輸出できないブランドだったようです。 ヘルプサイトを見ると以下のような文面がありましたが、 『it is OK ・・・』 からの文が理解できませんでした。 どのように翻訳すればよいのでしょうか。 翻訳して頂きたいのですが、宜しくお願いします。 If you attempt to order one of these brands and have it shipped outside the US, we will contact you and cancel the order. However, it is OK to purchase any of these products with an international credit card and have the product shipped to a US address.

• 翻訳してもらえませんか

We have sent you many emails previously discussing the situation in regards to your order. Your order was left abandoned by UPS because you was away from your shipping address for 3 months. Our company had to pay the cost of £137.00 to have this returned otherwise this would have been a loss to us by your absence. As your product refund total only comes up to £116.00, you will not be receiving this refund as this is covering the cost of the return of the order (£137.00) and our company has paid the remaining £21.00 outstanding. NO REFUND will be issued.