• ベストアンサー

英訳おしえてくださーい!!

"私は、貴方の本心(本音)が知りたい。" 例えば、”私のことどう思ってるの?”の後に Tell me,I want to know your real intention. これって、通じますか? だれか教えて頂けませんかー?

• 英語
  • 回答数6
  • ありがとう数6

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.6

アメリカに35年ほど住んでいる者です。 私なりに説明させてもらいますね。 これって、ラブシーンですよね。 つまり、理論ではなく、感情の場面ですね。 その人が何を「考える」のかを知りたいのではなく、どのように感じているかのフィーリングを知りたいのですね。 ですから、この場合は、I want to know how you feel about me.と言う言い方をするんですね。 ですからこのようなフィーリングに関した単語を使い他のですね。 この他に、I want to know your true feeling about me. また、直接に疑問形にして、 Will you show me how you really feel about me? もちろん、ここで、tellを使えば、言葉で、showを使って、体全部で、というフィーリングになりますね。 付き合って間もないのであれば、tell, 抱きしめてそのフィーリングの度合いを示してもらいたいなら、show meですね。 つまり、true feeling, real feelingが丁度、本音、本心、ということですね。 残念ながら、thinkではこのフィーリングを出すことが出来ませんね。上司がどのように思っているのか、というフィーリングではないんですね。 また、沈んでしまっていて、その人の、既に分かっていても、想いを示してもらう事で、気持ちよくなる、という意味で、本音が知りたいの、と甘える状況であれば、I need to feel your love again. Show me how you feel about me, now. 今よ、見せて!という感じですね。 また、疑惑(嫉妬)の基での疑問文であれば、I don't like how you have been behaving yourself with other girls (guys). I want to know what your true feeling about me and us. ここで、私の事、だけでなく、私たちの事はどう思っているの?と聞いていますね。 これでいいでしょうか。 分からない点がありましたら、補足質問してください。

tyamin
質問者

お礼

ほんとに詳しくありがとうございました。 すごく勉強になります。 辞書とか調べてもぜんぜんわからないので、 とても、助かりました。

その他の回答 (5)

• eliot55
  • ベストアンサー率36% (30/82)
回答No.5

What do you think of me? Tell me honestly. What do you think of me? Tell me the truth. などはいかがですか。 I want to know your real intention.はちょっと変だと思います。

tyamin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 ほんと助かりました。

回答No.4

"Do you love me? Let's get it straight." 勝手にシチュエーション作りました。すみません。失礼しました。

tyamin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 シチュエーションも作って頂いて(笑)。

• bj46v
  • ベストアンサー率25% (1/4)
回答No.3

アメリカ人の友人はよくcandidを使いますね。 What do you think about me? Please tell me candidly.

tyamin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 ほんと助かりました。

• jetplane
  • ベストアンサー率30% (140/459)
回答No.2

I want to know what you think. Let me know what you have in mind. なんてのはどうですか?

tyamin
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 助かりました。

• 7up
  • ベストアンサー率26% (24/92)
回答No.1

細かなニュアンスは私には無理なので、ごく簡単な中学英語ですが、 tymainさんの文を修正して: Tell me,I want to know what you really think about me! intentionだと多分、あなたの意図は何?ということになるような気がします。 彼(女)があなたに向けて何か行動を始めたならintentionでもいいのかな? もっとムードのある文は他の方に任せましょう。

tyamin
質問者

お礼

ありごとうございました。 勉強になります。 私は中学英語もできないので 助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英訳お願いします。

英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . 女:?? you dont be involved...what? 男:im done. 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know..never mind its not problem.what do you want to say? i mean to say that you want me to tell you.. 男:yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point.. 女:someone? no need. Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 「tell me baby,I don't want to know...」

男性が歌っている英語の歌で、歌詞に何度も「Tell me baby,I don't want to know (ここが聞き取れない)I don't want to know」・・って出てくる曲を探してます。これはきっとすっっごく有名な曲だと思うんです、あらゆる所でよく耳にするので・・服屋さんなんかが多いかな?ゆっくりめのおちついた曲です。

• 英訳お願いします。長くて申し訳ありません

長くて申し訳ございませんが、英訳おねがいします。ニュアンスがわかりません 英訳お願いします。私は彼がいますが、好きな人ができてしまいました。 でも素直にはなれず、喧嘩しました。怒っているのかニュアンスがわかりません。 どなたか訳してもらえますか? 女:i know i was being selfish last night when you are busy 男:No your not being selfish i just think its not good idea 女:what is mean 男:im sorry though i know you want to see me i just dont think it is good idea 女:why? 男:i think you deserve more then i can offer 女:??? 男:i know you want boyfriend and right now i cannot have girlfriend so i think maybe you should find someone else 女:i usually dont need boyfriend..you dont know me well.i like just fun and something like that..you dont know me..im maybe not good person 男:by your text messeges you give off a different vibe 女:you dont know me really... 女:i dont need boyfriend..so i just told you i dont like something is such a hassle i like just fun 男:you just text me way too much making me think you are looking for boyfriend 女:im soorry i have boyfriend 4years..so idont need boyfriend..you asked me before..JK is your boyfriend? its true.do you know me? 男:haha i knew it and you told me no. i should just trust my instincts 女:then you never asked me..sorry 男:yea its ok idont care about that as long as you dont get too attached 女:next month he is going trip..so..still i wanna see you ..its true 男:sounds like trouble to me ..does he know? 女:no! he doesnt care me.he doesnt try to know about me. anyway you dont care about me right? 男:still sounds like too much drama for me 女:why too much drama? you told me you dont care..you dont need girlfriend i dont need boyfriend.. 男:yea i dont but i dont really care to get involved either... its just too much right now . im done 女:i dont know what you want to say..you dont like 'i want you' but i didnt tell you that 男:your situation is too complicated for me i just dont wanna get involved with you 女:i dont know.. i mean to say that you want me to tell you..so. is it okay i will break up him right now? and i dont need boyfrien im free! its okay???!! 男:No thats not the point..yea..then ill be clear about it you should probably find someone else 女:Tell me really want you want to say ! it was better that i didnt tell you true things.. if i tell you whatever..you will be mad.. 男:i dont want to hang out anymore. im not mad..im just done 女:im just done too.

• 英訳を助けてください

下記の文章を英訳したいのですが、わかる方助けて下さい。 「彼に手紙を送りたいのですが、住所がわからないので 彼の住所を教えてもらえないでしょうか?或いは、あなたに手紙を 送りますので、お手数ですが彼に手渡してもらえないでしょうか?もうしわけありませんが どうすればいいか教えてください。よろしくお願いいたします。」 自分で考えた文章は、 I want to send a letter to him, but I don't know his address, so could you tell me his address? or if I send the letter to you, can I trouble you to pass it to him? Please tell me how I can get my letter to him? Best regard. ですが、通じるでしょうか? この手紙は、彼のいるコミュニティーはわかっているけど、住所がわからないので、コミュニティーの関係者にメールで問い合わせるものです。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英訳お願いします

一年程前に2ケ月程付き合いをしていてその後私が日本に帰国。離れて一年近くなりますがメールで連絡を取り合っていました。私が帰国後すぐにアメリカにもどるつもりでしたがビザの関係で戻れなくなり彼が日本に来てくれることになっていたのですが、私が待ち切れず彼にメールを送りました。Are you serious to come to Japan or other country?I feel you don't like me, don't you even care, if you don't see me. if you really want to see me again,you should be coming see me soon.right? and also you never say around when. but I took it real about you said and i look forward to see you.I need to see you again for me. I'd love for you to come.I am not attracted to other guys but you since I came back to Japan.but if you feel trouble it,please tell me. Please understand that it took courage for me to say these things to you, and I was very scared too,but it's really important for me to know,so please don't feel bad about me asking this. Let me know your true feeling toward me after you read this すると返事が。。。 Thank u for e-mail. It`s alway`s nice hearing from u. To answer your question, I would love to see u in Japan or other country but the timing has to be right. My company got very busy suddenly so I have to take advantage of the business to survive. i really can`t tell u exactly when. I do like u and want to spend time with u but it`s not my fault. Sorry to inconvenience u. U never trouble me and thank u for building the courage to tell me your feelings. I respect that. I hope all is well and take care and be safe. Keep the faith,  このようになっていました。この文の 'it`s not my fault' は何に対して俺のせいではないと言っているのでしょう?日本に行きたいけど仕事のせいで行けないから俺のせいじゃないと言うことでしょうか?’Sorry to inconvenience u'は私に不憫な思い(すぐに会いに行けない事)をさせて悪いということでしょうか?そしてこの’I respect that.’ あなたを尊敬する??? 最後の’Keep the faith’はしっかり。と言う意味ですが、俺は日本に行かないけどあなたは日本で違う人を見つけてしっかり人生生きて行きなさい。と言うことでしょうか?いつものメールでも彼はとても言葉を選んでいるように感じます。ですが 私がthink of you often と送ると think of you ofen also と帰ってきたり。私が写真を送った時は メールの最後にThinking of u,とありました。あまり深い意味はないのでしょうか?? 彼の事が大好きなのにアメリカに入国出来ない自分にいら立ちを覚えて。。。彼のメールの一言一言にいろいろ考えてしまいます。 この文を読んでどう思われますか?彼は私に対する愛情はあると思いますか?友達として好きでお愛想で上手く慰めているのでしょうか?ご意見お願いします。

• この歌詞の意味

どんな状況なんだろう。気になって寝られません(´・ω・`) Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something that you don't Know I will tell you if you want me To And when someone walks in here You will tell them what you know Little Misty Say you Miss me Say you're sorry Be on My side Don't waste Your pride Say you're sorry I know something you don't want To know I should shut up but I can't Please don't beg me not to say I need you to understand

• 感情をぶつける文章(メール)

英語が母国でない彼氏を持つ、友人(女性)から頼まれて作成した文章なんですが、彼に伝わるかどうか皆さんに読んで頂きたいのです。 友人は英語勉強中なもので、難しい表現になると分かりません。 彼氏の英語力はかなりあるほうだと思います。私は日常会話程度ならっていうレベルです。 状況を説明すると、彼氏と遠距離をしている友人は毎日彼にメールを送り、彼からも返事はくるそうなのですが、その返事が素っ気無いそうなんです。  悩みを書いても、将来の不安を書いても、いつもくる返事は ”Don't worry about me” といった感じで彼女の文章について詳しく答えてくれないらしいんですね。 それで、彼女から「彼に思いをぶつけたいし、それで嫌われたら仕方ない」との事で英訳のお手伝いをしました。 こんな感じで伝わりますか? I can't understand your real intention because I'm not good at English. Do you think it is my misunderstnding that I feel like that? I want to talk about anything with you.Also,I want to know anything about you. But I don't know anything about you. I don't know how much you love me. tell me if you think I'm just your friend. I don't bother you. It can't be helped if you don't like me after you read this mail. You don't understand my feeling if I say nothing to you, do you? Also, I can't understand your feeling if you say nothing. こんな感じで作成したのですが、もし彼からまた”Don't worry”って返事がきたらさすがに私も「・・・はい?」となります(笑) この文章って表現きついですか? 2人に喧嘩はして欲しくないので、何となく気になって。 また、彼からの返事によってはお世話になるかも知れません。 その時はよろしくお願いします。

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 英訳お願いできますか!?

英訳お願いできますか!? こんなメールが届いたんですが、意味が分からず困っています・・・ Sorry if I'm being annoying, lately I've curious about your country, since ill be working there soon I just want to know your perspective I'm not going to act like the horny kids who roam this site

• Bath Studying English

I want to study English in the bathtub. If you know, please tell me how to do this? However, I don't want my books to be damp, so tell me the way except bringing it into.