• ベストアンサー

英文2.

英文 I hate to contradict you, but I have all sorts of date here which show otherwise. 訳 お言葉を返すようですが、ここにそれが事実でないことを示すあらゆる種類のデータがあります。 ここでのotherwiseはどういう意味ですか??? 教えてください!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Parismadam
  • ベストアンサー率65% (2756/4211)
回答No.2

こんにちは。この後のご質問に先に回答していますので、そちらもご参照下さい。 ご質問: 「ここでのotherwiseはどういう意味ですか???」 1.「それ以外に」「それ以外の方法で」「それとは異なって」「それとは別に」という意味になります。 2.状況を表す副詞として、自動詞showを修飾しています。 3.先行詞は前出のall sorts of dateですが、これを関係詞に戻すと以下のようになります。 例: all sorts of date show otherwise (直訳)「あらゆるデータが、それとは異なるように、示している」 →(意訳)「あらゆるデータが、それとは異なることを示している」 4.意訳では、otherwiseが「それとは異なること」といった名詞的な訳になり、あたかもshowの目的語のように見えますが、原義は「それとは異なって」という副詞になります。 5.ご質問文は、主語が先行詞として前置された文になります。 以上ご参考までに。

その他の回答 (2)

• mabomk
  • ベストアンサー率40% (1414/3521)
回答No.3

date → data

• yasuhiga
  • ベストアンサー率27% (168/620)
回答No.1

show は自動詞 otherwiseは形容詞「異なっている」

関連するQ&A

• 英文がわかりません。

この英文はどう訳しますか? 英語がわかる方どうか教えて下さい。 There were a lot of pregnancy tests. Are you still going to have children? Are you artificial insemination again? Don't have children anymore! I can't see my two children properly, but I don't understand why you want another one. Even if We have a another child, I won't take care of it at all. Even if One is born, I'll adopt the child. I don't want to have sex with you, and I don't want to cooperate with artificial I haven't had sex for a long time, but I won't have sex again.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事とメイドインアメリカのシールの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 It's don't worry I know it's a bit confusing with all the discounts. I have attached an updated invoice where I have included the discount of 37.50 ドルin the comments section, please have a look. Please let me know if that is fine as even I am getting confused here. Please confirm that this is what you require. The total to pay for all your invoices is 260.16ドル for all invoices. I have spoken to the warehouse about the photos of made in USA, but they have sealed the cartons already and they got put away for dispatch. Therefore, I am unable to email you the pictures but I can assure you that it have been done for you.

• 英文の和訳につまづいてます。

下記の和訳につまってます。 ■わたしはわなたが大嫌い!あなたを軽蔑しますが、なんで好きなんだろう?・・・・・・(この先わかりません。また全文の和訳もあってるのか自信がありません) アドバイスお願いします。 I hate you, I despise you but why must I like you. The sight of you makes me sick,but why are you the one I want to pick?

• 英文を和訳にしていただけますか。

以下の英文を和訳していただけますでしょうか。 I can sell you all of these items i ship form over 30 countries see my web page but my prices list is out of date Tell me what you need and i QUOTE you the prices

• この英文を訳してください。

この英文を訳してください。 励ましのメッセージのようなんですが、どことどこがどうつながっているのか、わけがわかりません・・・ just be positive. i guess a lot of people might not understand you but it is just a matter of time (with your effort ) that you can show everybody that you (and everyone else) has his/her own time and place and that we all can be great in our own little way...

• 英文を訳してください

次の英文のコンマが多すぎて、どういう構造になっているのかわかりません。 教えてください、よろしくお願い致します。 Imagine a man, I say, whose most brilliant hopes have perished, to whom the felicity of love and friendship have nothing to offer but pain at best, whom enthusiasm (at least of the stimulating variety) for all things beautiful threatens to forsake, and I ask you, is he not a miserable, unhappy being?

• この英文の意味を教えてはいただけないでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 下記に挙げます英文の意味が分からず、困り果てております。 All of which is most annoying to Mama but sheer delight as far as I am concerned. 一体、何と書かれているのでしょうか? どなたか、お力を貸してはいただけないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い申し上げます。

• 長いですが訳と英文みてください

訳みてください Have you been drinking? お酒飲んでるでしょ? You are right about 〇, it is boring but unfortunately this is hotel we have been booked into. 〇についてあなたは正しいことを言っている。 (私は〇は何にもない所だよっていいました。〇は地名です) 私達が予約したホテルは恵まれていない。 You will have to show me somewhere more interesting than 〇. Tanoshimo-yo! あなたは私に〇よりどこか面白いところを見せて。(教えて??)楽しもうよ! (〇は地名です) I have been to Belfast, Northern Ireland. I would not recommend this place. 50% of Northern Irish people hate English people, as Japanese you would not have this problem. I have been to Dublin, Southern Ireland, this is a very lively place, you would enjoy it. 北アイルランドはいったことあるよ。 この場所はお薦めできない。半分の北アイルランド人は英国人をきらう。 ダブリンに行ったことあるよ。ダブリンは南アイルランドでここに住むにはきっと楽しめるよ。 ........................................ 英文見てください お酒飲んでないよ、今はお酒より〇だよ! I have never been drinking,Recently,aaaa.... just a 〇 now for me. 連れっててあげるからどこ行きたい? I will take you any place where you want. 〇例えばプールでも長島スパーランドみたいに 直角におちていく滑り台みたいなものや、高いところから飛び込めるプール、波のくるプールなどがあるプールは アスレチックプールっていいますか? お願いします

• 英文を教えて下さい。

下記の英文を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 I wanted to ask you for a favor, as you know we have been using a lot of prints and among them some animation characters but in 2015 we want to acquire “Anime” characters to use as part of our design. Since all Anime characters originate from Japan I wanted to ask you if you know where we can acquire the rights to some character designs. Here in USA, normally there is a website service that we can purchase the designs for use but for Anime characters most of them are in Japanese so we’re having a difficult time searching for the right company. Can you help us?

• 訳したい英文があるのですが・・・

訳したい英文が一つあるのですが、 i even dont really know why i like you but after all, 口語が入ってるみたいでExcite使っても、辞書使っても 自分ではどうにもうまく訳せません。 自然な感じに訳せる方いたら、教えていただけないでしょうか?