• 締切済み

英文を作ったのですが...

メールを送るために、以下の日本語を英文にしてみたのですが、あっていますか?多分メチャメチャだと思うのですが... Nは名前です。 【日本語】 こんにちは、Nです。 はじめに、あなたのマジックはすごい!私もやってみたいです。 しかし、私はあなたにマジックのやり方を教えてもらうためにメールを送ったわけではありません。 私は、あなたの仮面について知りたいのです。 私はあなたの仮面に似ている仮面を欲しいのです。 どこで買いましたか?または、自分で作ったのですか? 詳しく教えてください!! 追伸 ごめんなさい、英語はうまくないです。・゜・(ノД`;)・゜・ シクシク 【英語】 Hello,I'm N. First of all,Your magic is very great!I want to do it. but, I don't sending e-mail to you because of that I'm taught magic by you. I wanna know about your mask. I want a mask which resembles your mask. Where did you buy it? or Did you make it By oneself? Please teach it in detail!! p.s Sorry,I've poor English.・゜・(ノД`;)・゜・ シクシク

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• shun0914
  • ベストアンサー率44% (48/109)
回答No.1

ファンレターか何かですか? それとも本当に仮面の入手先を教えて欲しいのですか? もし返事が欲しいなら、日本語から考え直すほうがよさそうです。英語はいろいろ間違っていますが、それ以前にこのような唐突なメールをもらっても(日本語でも)普通は無視しますね。 返信が必要ないファンレターなら英語は間違っていますが、そのまま出したらいいと思います。

ratiugx
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 いま見てみると3行目が失礼な気がしてきました。 書き直します。

関連するQ&A

• この英文

All I know Is that you want to break it I just want to say Is that your feeling? You know what you are? Tell me why Did you turn your back right no me You drive me crazy!! We just carry on our relation that we can't keep any more But we have to make it for us 'cuz I'm never gonna make it If I see your mind without the wall of emotion that I tore I could get everything back It's back to me just like that! (全体に公開) 英語に詳しいかた この英文の日本語訳を教えて下さい。

• 間違っている英文があったら、教えて下さい。

間違っている英文や、こんな言い方はしない。という文があったら、教えて下さい。 いつの間にかみんな大人になった。 たまに、昔を思い出して感傷的になる。 あなたの子供の頃の夢は叶いましたか? 本当の気持ちを押し殺してはいませんか? まだ間に合うよ。今からでも遅くない。   私は挑戦することをやめない。 All of us became adults before we knew it. I sometimes remember the past and get sentimental. Did your childhood dream come true? Aren't you suppressing your own feelingS? You can do it. It's never too late. I will never quit trying.

• YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。

YouTubeで届いた英文が分かりまん。 英文のメッセージが届いたのですが だいたいしか分かりません。 翻訳できる方お願いします!↓ WOW! Nice Vids! Heya, Earlier today I was browsing through some of your videos and I have to say, I'm impressed. I was puzzled by the fact that you had so few views, how come? I personally think that your videos are better than 99% of the stuff on here! For the first time in a while I found some videos that were pretty enjoyable to watch, kudos to you for that! :P It's weird how people would rather watch the generic, boring, dull stuff instead of something fresh, original and interesting eh? I also wanted to mention that I had the same problem as you before, but successfully got rid of it using http://hops.me/15 It sends a ton of views to your videos and helps you get ranked in the YouTube search engine. It's really good for getting the community to notice your material/channel. If you try it out right now you can get in on their free trial, it might work for you like it did for me, right? Either way, appreciate the content you're putting out, I look forward to more!

• 英文確認

「バンダナマスク」「プリーツマスク」、それぞれの参考画像をあなたに送ります。 あなたの興味のあるマスクを一つ選んで頂き、参考画像と全く同じようにマスクを描いて欲しいです。 "Bandana mask" "Pleated mask", I will send you reference images of each.I would like you to choose one mask of your interest and draw a mask just like the reference image. この英文は正しく海外の方に伝わるでしょうか? 文法等に間違えがありましたら教えて頂けますと幸いです。

• 英文、分かりません、訳してください、お願いします

1)You want to know the price of a T-shirt How much is this? 2)You see a T-shirt you like Can I try it on? 3)You want to bring back if it doesn‘t fit Can I bring it back? You can bring it back 4)You want to pay by credit card Can I pay by credit card? 訳せる方、宜しくお願い致します

• 正しい英文を教えて

They are the slaves of the telephone; (it, I, answering, the telephone, make, my slave, by) only when I feel like it. という文章があります.( )内の語を組み合わせて正しい文章にするにはどうしたら良いでしょうか? 1. I make it my slave by answering the telephone 2. I make the telephone my slave by ansqering it のどちらが英語として自然でしょうか?それとも他の並べ方がありますか?誰か教えて下さい.

• 英文を訳して下さいm(__)m

すみません。アメリカの憧れの人からメールをもらったのですが、ちゃんと合って理解できてるか不安です。 訳して頂きたいのでよろしくお願い致します。m(__)m I have just returned home from touring with a different band and recieved your package. Thank you so much, it was extremely nice of you to send all of those things. The teapot will be wonderful for making genmai-cha. The miso looks very delicious, I can't wait to try it. I should tell you the reason I am learning Japanese is because my girlfriend is actually from Miyazaki. I met her in the United States at the Eastman School of Music in rochester, new york. I am so flattered by your email's and always like meeting new friends and hope we can continue writing eachother, but I felt I should tell about my girlfriend. I really would like to continue writing through emails and learning more about you and your life in Japan. I am so complemented by your interest in my music and me and I can tell you are very pretty from your picture.

• 英文を助けてください

友達のお母様に誕生日カードを送ろうと思います。結構気難しいご高齢の方です。 お元気ですか? I hope you are all well. 私が先月あなたに会った時はお世話になりました。 Thank you for your kindness when I visited your home last month. 私にはあなたとお話しする時間があまりなくてとっても残念でした。またあなたにお会いできるのを楽しみにしています。 I feel sorry that I didn't have much time to talk to you. I'm looking forward to seeing you again. 私ははあなたに会うたびに、あなたの堅実な考え方、若々しさには関心させられます。 私もあなたのように素敵に歳を重ねたいと憧れています。 Every time I see you, I'm really impressed by your wisdom and youthfulness. I'm dreaming of aging nicely like you have done. たくさんの人がこの誕生日にあなたのことを思っています。 わたしもその一人であることを知っていただければ.... Lot's of people are thinking of you on your birthday; I just wanted to let you know I'm one of them. Happy Birthday to you! ここまでは間違っていないでしょうか? この後に、彼女はとても元気なんですが、最近足腰が弱ったらしく、よく転ぶと笑ってられましたので please take care of yourself とだけではなく 「いつもとても心配している。」「転ばないように気をつけてくださいね」 と言いたいのですが、わかりません。誕生日がせまっているので助けてください。

• 英文の添削をお願いします

日本語に合わせて英文を作成したのですが、添削をお願いしたいです。 1.別れの道を選ぶ I decide the way to split apart. ↑「I decide the way」までは変えたくないです。 2.私たちが飽きるまで Until we are tired of it. 3.11歳以下は注意して使用してください If you are less than 11, please use it careflly. 4.海外で過ごしてきたんですか? Have you been spend your time in abroad?

• 英文添削お願いします”

英訳添削お願いします。 企業の志望動機になります。 よろしくお願いします” 私は自らチャレンジできることと、高い志を持った社員と共に働けることを軸に就職活動をしました。 I did job hunting centering on working with what I could challenge by oneself and an employee with high will. 私が就職活動を通して出会った企業の中で御社がもっとも私の理想とする企業に近かった。 It was close the most for me in the company which your company assumed my ideal in the company where I came across through job hunting. よって私は御社を志望いたします。 Therefore, I wish to join your company