• 締切済み

英語の詩について

ウィリアム・ブレイクの詩なのですが、この中で使用されている技法はどのようなものになるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。 The Echoing Green William Blake   The sun does arise,   And make happy the skies;   The merry bells ring   To welcome the Spring;   The skylark and thrush,   The birds of the bush,   Sing louder around   To the bells' cheerful sound;   While our sports shall be seen   On the echoing green.   Old John, with white hair,   Does laugh away care,   Sitting under the oak,   Among the old folk.   They laugh at our play,   And soon they all say,   'Such, such were the joys   When we all--girls and boys -   In our youth-time were seen   On the echoing green.'   Till the little ones, weary,   No more can be merry:   The sun does descend,   And our sports have an end.   Round the laps of their mothers   Many sisters and brothers,   Like birds in their nest,   Are ready for rest,   And sport no more seen   On the darkening green.   日が昇り   空が明るみ   鐘が鳴って   春を迎える   ひばりやつぐみ   藪の鳥たち   大声で歌うよ   鐘の音にあわせて   子どもらは戯る   こだまする野辺に   オールド・ジョンは   愉快に笑う   樫の木陰で   仲間とともに   僕らを見ては   大人は言うんだ   楽しい眺めじゃ   子どもの頃に   わしらも遊んだ   こだまする野辺に   子どもたちの   元気がなくなり   日が沈むと   遊びは終わり   母親を囲んで   子どもたちが   小鳥のように   集まってくると   遊びは終わって   野辺も暗い

みんなの回答

• litsa1234
  • ベストアンサー率28% (230/795)
回答No.1

「ヴァース」ということ以外ですか。それを答えると誰かが論文に盗用するから控えます。(冗句!) 昔、脚韻いや客員教授で日本に来たジェイムズ・カーカップ氏の詩の朗読をテープで聞いて感動したことを思い出します。 イギリス語は本物を聞かねば話しになりませんね。 参考まで。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 歌詞の意味と語法:「ケンタッキーのわが家」

フォスターの「ケンタッキーのわが家」の中で、歌詞の一部が分からないところがあります。教えてください。歌詞は The sun shines bright in the old Kentucky home, 'Tis summer, the darkies are gay. The corn top's ripe and the meadows in the bloom, While the birds make music all the day. The young folks roll on the little cabin floor, All merry, all happy and bright: By'n the Hard Times come a knocking at the door. Then my old Kentucky home, goodnight!  (以下略) この7行目です。何となく意味は分かるような感じはするのですが、By'n や come a knocking の所が文法の面でも良くわかりません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 和訳

The feeling on their part must have been like that of a teacher receiving his old students,for it was their Commodore Perry who had effected the opening of our country seven years before,and now here we were on our first visit to America. この英文をどなたか訳してください。 宜しくお願いします。

• トマスハーディの詩の解釈をお願いします

こんにちは。 トマスハーディの"Christmas in the Elgin Room"という作品において、解釈ができない部分がありましたので、教えていただきたいです。 O it is sad now we are sold - We gods! for Borean people's gold, And brought to the gloom Of this gaunt room Which sunlight shuns, and sweet Aurore but enters cold. For all there bells, would I were still Radiant as on Athenai's Hill. - And I, and I! The others sigh, Before this Christ was known, and we had men's good will. Thereat old Helios could but nod, Throbbed, too, the Ilissus River-god, And th torsos there Of deities fair, Whose limbs were shards beneath some Acropolitan clod: Demeter too, Poseidon hoar, Persephone, and many more Of Zeus' high breed, - All loth to heed What the bells sang that night which shook them to the core. この部分なのですが、ここでの神々の働きにおいて、どのように解釈をすればよろしいのでしょうか? 僕は、 Boreas(北風の神)が母とその叔父であるAuroreとHeliosをgaunt roomに閉じ込めてしまい、Auroreはには寒さが襲った。Heliosはもう年老いて、居眠りすることしかできない状態になっている。 Demeter, Persephone, Poseidon Zeusは全知全能であるZeusとその系譜の者たちでさえ、Chrismasというキリスト教振興にはどう抗うこともできないでいる。 作中のIlissusとAthenailについては解釈の仕方が全く分かりませんでした。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です!

Have you ever seen the fossils of dinosaurs in a museum?Some are gigantic and horrible and some are small and pretty.If dinosaurs ( (1)) today, the world would get into a total panic.Of course we know that they disappeard from the Earth about 65 million years ago.But wouldn`t you be surprised to hear that their descendants still exist today?Dinosaurs are reptiles that existed in ancient times.Today,reptiles can be found all over the world.For example,lizards,snakes,alligators and turtles are all reptiles.So, are these animals the direct descendants of dinosaurs?Some scientists say it`s actually birds that are the descendants of dinosaurs.This may seem unbelievable, because birds have feathers,wings and most of them can fly.These characteristics seem completely different from those of dinosaurs. But if you have seen the fossil of an ancient bird called the archaeopteryx , you may have noticed some similarities in form between the archaeopteryx and some dinosaurs.Recently,dinosaur fossils which share many properties with birds have been found(another/after/one). Some of them are said to have had feathers on thier body, In view of this evidence, more and more scientists have come to think that birds have evolved from dinosaurs of some kind. If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. It`s a real surprise that two animals that look so different are so closely related to each other. 1空所(1)に入れる語として適切なものを選べ。 アexisted イhave existed ウexist エwill exist 2These characteristics とは何か。日本語で3つ書きなさい。 3(another/after/one).の語を正しく並べ換えなさい。 4If dinosaurs hadn`t existed, there wouldn`t be any birds today. を和訳しなさい。 5When did dinosaurs disappear from the Earth? 6次のa~eについて本文に合うものには○、合わないものには×を書きなさい。 a.All of the dinosaurs were gigantic. b.Reptiles didn‘t disappear from the Earth. c.There are no dinosaur fossils which share properties with birds. d.Some dinosaurs probably had feathers on their body. e.Some scientists think dinosaurs are the direct descendants of birds.

• 添削してください

登場人物独特すぎる個性、ギャグシーンなどはこの映画を特徴だ。 特に決闘のシーンといえば誰もがシリアスな雰囲気を想像するが、大仏と鐘の音を入れることによって、うまくコメディ風に仕上げていると思った。 The characters of unique individuals and comedy scene features this movie. Speaking of the battle scene in particular, everyone imagines a serious atmosphere, but I thought that by putting the sounds of the bell and images of the Buddha, the directer created a comedy-stly movie. *ギャグシーンを調べてみたのですが、そのままgagと出てきたので勝手にcomedyとしました。 *大仏と鐘の音なのですが…戦闘中にアングルが変わって、大仏が映りゴーンと鐘の音がなる、という感じです。ただ、一度見た映画についての話なので、状況を詳しく説明しなくても話はわかると思います。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 高校英語 比較の問題

多いのですが、回答よろしくお願いします。 1. 各組みの文がほぼ同じ意味になるように( )に適語を入れなさい。 (1) (a)A man becomes wiser as he grows older. (b)The ( ) a man grows, ( ) ( ) he becomes. (2) (a)Sally dresses best in our class. (b)Nobody in our class dresses( ) ( ) Sally. 2.日本語の意味を表すように、( )内の語を並べかえなさい。 2冊のうち、この参考書のほうが役に立ちます。 This reference book is (more / of / the / the / useful) two. 3.日本語訳しなさい。 I'm no more afraid of ghosts than you are. 4.次の英文を読み、( )に適語を入れなさい。 Tim is seventeen years old. Kathy is seventeen, too. Emily is thirteen and Clare is twelve. (1)Emily isn't ( ) ( ) ( ) Kathy. (2)Emily is one year ( ) than Clare. (3)Clare is ( ) years ( ) than Kathy. (4)Kathy is ( ) years ( ) than Clare.

• 英語の問題です!至急解答お願いします!

以下の英語の問題の解答を教えてください! (1)同じ意味の文にし、日本語にしなさい。 a:It seems that our teacher is angry. →Our teacher ( ) ( ) ( ) angry. 訳:____________________________________________ b:It said that the man has a lot of old coins. →The man is ( ) ( ) ( ) a lot of old coins. 訳:____________________________________________ c:I'm too busy to read a book. →I'm ( ) ( ) ( ) I ( ) read a book. 訳:____________________________________________ (2)次の文を日本語にしなさい。 a:It is said that there are a lot of beautiful birds in the mountain. 訳:____________________________________________ b:Last evening I was too tired to go to see a movie. 訳:____________________________________________ c:My father always tells me to be kind to old people. 訳:____________________________________________ d:Roy studies science very hard in order to become a scientist. 訳:____________________________________________ e:Julia seems to be angry with me. 訳:____________________________________________ f:The man seems to have learned Chinese when he was young. 訳:______________________________________________ よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の分からない問題を教えてください。

次のカッコに入る語句はどれだと思いますか? 1.Yes,OK,( ).I now understand what you mean. 2.We hope that this market reserch will help us ( ) into what our customers value most. 3.You seem to be very familiar with Japanese ( ). 4.Sorry I'm late, but it really ( ). 5.There are some ( ) between the way we run our operations and the way the Munich office does. 6.Yes, that's important and we're going to ( ) at a leter point. 7.The report has some interesting recommendations to make ( ) changes in management. 語句 address that, business customs, couldn't be helped, gain insight, integral differences, pertaining to, point taken

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

The reality does not always agree with the ideal. The old may prattle and preach (“When I was young, we didn’t have it so good...") rather than teach, especially because their failing memory makes their testimony unreliable. お願いします。

• お願いします、訳してもらえませんか!

↓のようなメールをもらって、訳せず困っています。 どなたか、訳してもらえませんか。 お願いします!! Just like to say its official. we're going our seperate ways, we did try and sort out our differences, but to no avail. The love affair between hotmail and myself is now officially over. we are no more. It should be out in NW next week, just thought i'd give you the heads up. Play good and safe ppl and send my inbox some lurve!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 購入したばかりのHL-L2375DWのプリンターをMac OS11と接続しようとしているがうまくいかない。プリンターとパソコンを無線接続する方法について教えて。
  • HL-L2375DWのプリンターをMac OS11と無線LANで接続する方法について説明。
  • HL-L2375DWのドライバーをダウンロードする際のトラブルシューティングやプリンターの設定について解説。
回答を見る