• ベストアンサー

英語の課題の文・・・チェックお願いします。

高校からの宿題で英語のスピーチ文が出ました。 あがって高1になるものなのですが長文なんて書いたことなく さっぱりで・・・助けてもらいながら書いたのですが 当たっているか不安です。(文法とか、色々・・) 詳しい方チェックお願いします。 「Have you ever thought about what you would like to do in your future? 将来何がしたいか考えたことはありますか? What I'd like to do is to travel all over the world, and exprience their culture especially thier cuisines. 私は世界中を旅し、それらの国の特に食の文化を経験したいです。 Since I love eating food more than anything, it would be wonderful if I can eat food from entire world and write original "International food journal". 食べることが大好きなので、できたら世界中の食べ物を食べ独自の"国際料理日記”を書けたらいいと思ってます Therefore, I would like to improve English, which is spoken in most nations, here at ☆ Senior High School. だからこの☆高校でほとんどの国で話されている英語を進歩させたいです And then, get a good work and save some money in order to travel all over the world. それから良い仕事につきお金をためて旅行したいです。 To make this dream come true, I need to study hard my senior high school years. この夢をかなえるため勉強に励みたいと思います I think that I can do my best if there is a dream. わたしは夢があれば頑張れる(がんばることが出来る)と思います。 Therefore everyone wants you to do your best with a dream. なので皆さんにも夢を持って頑張って欲しいです」 なのですが・・・宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ukyuryu
  • ベストアンサー率57% (8/14)
回答No.2

私も高校生なので参考程度に。 それにしてもまだ高校生になりたての時点でこれほど書けるとはすばらしいですね。これからもがんばってください >What I'd like to do is to travel all over the world, and exprience their culture especially thier cuisines. 私は世界中を旅し、それらの国の特に食の文化を経験したいです。 ・“What I'd like to do”の表現が続くので少しくどいかな、という気はします。“mine”で置き換えたらどうでしょうか ・their cultureでそれぞれの、いくつもある文化のそれぞれを経験したいという趣旨からcultureは複数形にすべきです(cuisinesとの対比もあります) ・thier cuisinesのthierは不要です And then, get a good work and save some money in order to travel all over the world. それから良い仕事につきお金をためて旅行したいです。 ・入力ミスでしょうか。述部だけになっていますよ。AndのAを小文字にすべきですかね >To make this dream come true, I need to study hard my senior high school years. この夢をかなえるため勉強に励みたいと思います ・my senior high school years 前置詞inが必要です >I think that I can do my best if there is a dream. わたしは夢があれば頑張れる(がんばることが出来る)と思います。 ・がんばれるのは「自分の」夢だからですよね? if there is a dream→with my dreamとしたほうがそのニュアンスが出ると思います there isの構文は一般的なものの存在を表します >Therefore everyone wants you to do your best with a dream. なので皆さんにも夢を持って頑張って欲しいです」 ・この英文を和訳すると「みんながあなたに夢を持ってがんばってほしがってます」となり、主語と目的語のねじれがおきています I want everyone to do the best with a dream.ではないでしょうか 以上です

raina_suzu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! なんだかハイレベルな解説(?)でよく分かりませんが 参考にして書き直して見ますのでまたチェックお願いします!!

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

here at *** high school は Therefore のあとに挿入したほうが良いと思います。

raina_suzu
質問者

お礼

ご回答有難う御座います。 参考にします!

回答No.1

>Therefore, I would like to improve English, which is spoken in most nations, here at ☆ Senior High School. だからこの☆高校でほとんどの国で話されている英語を進歩させたいです 英語を進歩さすというより自分の英語力を進歩さすということですよね。 普通は improve my English などとすると思います。 ここでは I'd like to improve my ability to speak English which is spoken in most nations. でしょうね。しかし、which が ability にかかりそうな気配もあるので、 I'd like to improve my English which, I hope, will work in most nations. としてはどうでしょう。原文と少し意味が違ってきますが。 もしくは I'd like to improve my English so that I can communicate with people in most nations. としても良いかもしれません。ちょっと大げさですが。 参考までです。 あとはすばらしい思います。

raina_suzu
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます! わざわざ文まで考えていただいて助かります。 ありがたく使わせていただきますね!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の文法チェックお願いしますm(_ _)m

先日英文の課題が出たということで投稿したものです。 皆さんのアドバイスを参考に修正してみたのですが アドバイスを受けて書いたものもなんか捉えかたを間違って 文が変になってるか不安なので詳しい方チェックお願いします。 (前スレ→ttp://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa3924413.htmlです。) あと日本語訳はだいたいこういう意味で捉えてもらえるか どうかの感じなのでそこまで細かくなくても意味が通るか お願いしますm(_ _)m 「 Have you ever thought about what you would like to do in your future? 将来何がしたいか考えたことはありますか? What mine is to travel all over the world, and exprience their cultures especially cuisines. 私は世界中を旅し、それらの国の特に食の文化を経験したいです。 Since I love eating food more than anything, it would be wonderful if I can eat food from entire world and write original "International food journal". 食べることが大好きなので、できたら世界中の食べ物を食べ独自の"国際料理日記”を書けたらいいと思ってます。 I'd like to improve my English which, I hope, will work in most nations, here at ☆ Senior High School. だからこの☆高校でほとんどの国で話されている英語を進歩させたいです。 Then get a good work and save some money in order to travel all over the world. それから良い仕事につきお金をためて旅行したいです。 To make this dream come true, I need to study hard in my senior high school years. この夢をかなえるため勉強に励みたいと思います I think that I can do my best with my dream. わたしは夢があれば頑張れる(がんばることが出来る)と思います。 I want everyone to do the best with a dream. なので皆さんにも夢を持って頑張って欲しいです。

• 英語から日本語へ訳して頂きたいです。

旅行中に仲良くなった人から頂いたメールの一部分です。 なんとなくは理解できたのですが、細かい部分が分かりません。。。 英語が得意な方に翻訳して頂きたいです。 were i live is safe .... i walk here at night like 3 o 4am but for a girl any ware is not safe is dangerous .because you are girl .. but i be glad to help you and guide you to various places. i understand that you are scared for coming here by your self .. and i respect that i will send you picture of were and how is the city that i live and before you travel. i want you to feel comfortable and safe with me and your travel but think what is best for you ..if you want,... i travel to japan first and you travel here later .any way is good for you .. i only want you to be safe and not do worry about me and the travel to here.

• この文分かりづらくて困っています

この文がわかりづらいので訳をおしえてほしいのですが、 ■I want to learn languages because I want to travel and have something in common with people I meet and like, I do like Japan never ben there, I will show you pictures from my last trip, it was fantastic ... 私は言語を勉強したい、なぜなら旅行と、.........前回の旅行の写真をあなたに見せるよ、とても素晴らしかったんだ。 ■I would like to know basics, such as hello, how are you?, i am well, and you. Goodbye. these for now. I have to work too but i'll give you more next time kay, take care 普通のことを知りたい、元気?とか元気だとかあなたは、さようなら??????私も仕事いかなきゃ。次はもっと書くよ。 おねがいします

• 英語が苦手です。英訳をお願いします。

直訳でだいたいはわかるのですが・・・ もしかしたらちょっとニュアンスが違うのかな?と不安になります。 英語に詳しい方、教えてください。よろしくお願いします。 How is your job out there and how is everything going out there with you? I like you smiles and i would like to maintain a quality communication and understanding with you as well. I like Japan and i think that i will spend the rest of my life there in the future. do take care of yourself and hope to hear from you soon.

• 英語おしえてーー!

今中3なんですけど、英語で先生のスピーチやらないといけないんですけど! 教えてください!! 紹介記事にするんですけどいいですか? why is your favorite actor? 好きな俳優は誰ですか? 答 I like sato ryuta. What is your favorite food? 答 I like ice cream. Hava you ever been to foreign country? 答 I went to USA. What is your favorite color? 答 I like Black. Do you like students in togami? 答 Yes.I do. What is your favorite ward? 答 I like Nasebanaru. 以上なんですが、これを紹介記事にして欲しいです! 始まりは Hallo,everyone. Im going to introduce Ms ○○ to you. 中心部分 8行あるんですけどこの部分だけさっきの答え質問文をまとめてやってください!(この順番で) よろしくお願いします!

• 自由英作文添削

浪人生です  よろしければ添削お願いいたします 問題文   次のテーマについて80語以上の英語で書きなさい  If you should travel abroad fot the first time in your life, would you like to travel by yourself or would you like to travel with your friends? and why?   自分の答え  I would like to travel by myself because I would like to have free time that is not limited anyone.      If I traveled abroad with my friends, I might not go to the place where I have really wanted to visit. But if I traveled abroad by myself, I could go to the place where I have really wanted to visit and it would be very interesting. That is why I would like to travel abroad by myself better than with my friends.

• 英語の文法チェックしてください

Even after I came back to Japan from Australia. I still wanted to go study abroad again, so I was going to the American university after working for a yen in Japan. I had been fighting with homework everyday, I had sometimes regretted about coming to the USA, but I believed that everything is going to wonderful experience in my life in the future. so I did not lose my hope. From my experience both American life and Australia, I would like to know more about people all over the world. Everyone has different characteristics, and all of them are brilliant. so my dream is to be a businessman who works all over the world. That is why I would like to study an international Business. I am not a talented person, however, I can say one thing from bottom of my heart that I always do my best for achieving my goal. 英語の文法ミスおしえていただけないですか?

• 簡単な英文を書きました。英語のできる方文法のチェックをお願い致します。

簡単な英文を書きました。英語のできる方文法のチェックをお願い致します。 It is wonder that you do not have a medical examination 検診を受けないなんて不思議だ It is impossible that early discovery for an illness 病気の早期発見が不可能だ I would like to persuade you to take a medical examination あなたに検診を受けさせたい What should I do for persuade you 私は説得するためになにをすればいいのだろう

• 英語の手紙…間違いが無いかチェックして下さい!!!!(結構長いです↓

挨拶の文を入れると800字超えちゃうので、挨拶無しで失礼ですが、チェックお願いします。 Dearest greandpa and grandma Hello. This is ***(私の名前). I haven't seen you guys for such a long time. Do you remember the day you were telling me that you want to come to Canada someday? I watched the movie about Canada today and found some similarities and differences between Canada and Japan, so I'll tell you what those were, so when you come to Canada, you'll at least know some similarities and differences of Canada and Japan!! First of all, Canadian people enjoy the winter sports while not many Japanese people do that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogledding, canoeing in the iced water or sking. I think you guys can watch people doing that and have fun with that. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is green everywhere in Canada. I know that you guys like to go hiking where natures are alive, so you can do that in Canada easily. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of lakes, livers and sea in Japan and Canada! You guys like the view of lakes or rivers, right? So so you can do that in Canada just like you do in Japan! I hope those informations help you to visualise Canada and made you feel want to come Canada! Then, I hope I'll see you soon. Take care.

• 会話文、英語

英語の会話文で適切な英語の表現を考える問題なのですが、迷っています。 A: Hi, do you have anything specific to do tomorrow? B: Not really. ( ) A: Year, I wonder if you would like to go to see a film or something. Why?系統のもので答えればいいかなぁと思っていたのですが、 解答例はDo you?となっていました。 Year で答えられているので、do you? やdo you have any plan?等で返す方がいいのでしょうか。 特に単語数などの指定もなく困っています。 ご意見をお聞かせください。