• 締切済み

英語プレゼンテーション

明日英語のプレゼンがあるのでどなたか添削をお願いします 英語に関しての知識が全くといっていいほど無いので、訂正して頂けるとありがたいです Hi,everyone. I am going to give a presentation about my parents. First of all, I respect my parents. Because they gave birth to me, and they brought me up. My father is a very severe person. I was not able to approach my father when I am young. Because he was taciturn and stern. However, he worked really hard. My father is office worker. He was working overtime almost everyday. He was going to work on Sunday. It is thanks to father that can spend snug life. I want to become father like him. In addition, My mother is a kind woman. She has brought me up heartily. She is very humorous. I am so happy when I talk with her. She works in supermarket about 3days a week. She succesfully combined her job and housework. She always disguise her sorrow. I suppose it shows her excellence. But it sometimes makes me worry about her very much. I regard them not only my good friend but also a mentor for life. I want to treasure our friendship forever. I have the utmost respect for my parents. Thank you very much for kind attention. こんにちはみなさん。私は両親について発表しようと思います。 まず、私は両親を尊敬しています。 なぜなら、私を産んで育ててくれたからです。 私の父はとても厳しい人です。 私は幼い頃父に近寄ることが出来ませんでした。 なぜなら、彼は顔が怖くて、無口だからです。 けれど、彼は仕事に一生懸命でした。 私の父は会社員です。彼はほぼ毎日残業をしていました。 彼は日曜日にも出勤していました。 私が何不自由なく暮らせるのは父のおかげです。 私は彼のような父親なりたいと思います。 更に、私の母はとても優しい女性です。 彼女は私を一生懸命育ててくれました。 彼女はとてもユーモラスです。 私は彼女と話している時、とても楽しいです。 彼女は私の職業選択の際に相談に乗ってくれました。 私の母は週3日ほどスーパーに勤めています。 彼女は仕事と家事を両立させています。 彼女はその苦労を決して顔には出しません。 それはすごいことだと思います。 しかし、私は時々彼女のことがとても心配になります。 彼らは私のよき友であり、人生の大先輩でもあります。 私はこれからも彼らとの絆を大事にしていきたいです。 私は両親をこの上なく尊敬しています。 ご静聴ありがとうございました。

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数4

みんなの回答

回答No.3

お父様がまだ仕事をされているか引退されているかわかりません(日本文では過去形と現在形の表現が混同)が、まだ現役と仮定します。  貴英文と日本文をみて、貴英文をなるべく残してみた受験生添削のような一例(ただし、後述の理由でいい英文でなないです。理由は少しところどころに書きます): Hi, everyone. I am going to give apresentation to give a presentation about my parents.(両親について話すのをpresentationとは言わないと思います)。 First of all, I respect them, because they gave birth to me and have brought me up.(First of all, と書いたら、後で Second(ly)とか Next,とかの展開を期待させるのでよくないでしょう) My father is very strict. I was not able to approach him when I small, because he has a fierce look and taciturn. He ia an office worker and works hard. He works overtime almost every weekday. He sometimes works on Sundays. Thanks to him, we have lived a good life. I want to become a father like him. My mother is a very kind person. She has brought me up very deligently. She is very humorous, so I enjoy talking with her very much. She gave me good advice when I was looking for a job. She works at a supermarket about three days a week. She balances her supermarket job and housework well but does not show any signs of such hardwork at all. This is amazing, but I sometimes worry about her. I regard my parents as good friends of mine and also my mentors. I want to treasure my relationship with them forever. I have the utmost respect for my mother and father. Thank you very much for your kind attention. 両親を尊敬する点については、どうしてかという視点がもう少しでたほうがいいかと思います。で、少し勝手に想像しての試案をご参考までに: Hi, everyone. I'd like to talk a little bit about my parents. What I want to say about them all boils down to this: I look up to my father and mother. My father is very ridid and strict, a fierce-looking guy, and does not talk a lot. So, when I was small, I avoided approching him, meaning I distanced myself from him. But, he is a man I look up to. Now 55, he works for a manufacturing company as an engineer. He excells in his specialty and works very hard. He works overtime almost every weekday, and sometimes works on Saturdays and Sundays. His devotion to work, although he does not say anything, conveys many messages to me. Thanks to him. we have lived a happy life. My mother, on the contrary, has a kind and likable personality. She also has a good sense ofo humor. So, I enjoy talking with her very much. She has raised me with all her love. But, she too is a hard worker. She works about three days a week at a supermarket, while attending on all household affairs impeccably. I think she balances "two hats(ここでは、仕事と家事の意)" well. What is special about her is that she never shows us or complain about whatever hardship she may have in doing those things. Instead, she always wears a smile.I think, in her own way, she also has taught me many things. Honestly speaking, however, I am a bit concerned about my parents as they are gettinng older, although they are still driving themelves hard. How they have raised me, how they have worked and how they are doing so many things even today --- I have learned and am still learning a lot from my mother and father. That's why I look up to them more than anybody else. 時間が無いので見直しませんのだあしからず。ご参考までに。

jfig96
質問者

お礼

細かい所までご指摘ありがとうございます。 事情があってプレゼンが今週の木曜日まで延びたのでゆっくり自分の文章を見直してみようと思います。

回答No.2

My father is an office worker. He was working overtime almost everyday, even on Sundays. I have been able to spend snug life thanks to my father. In addition をつかうと Mother に対する敬意が薄れます。追加的なものではないでしょう。 I really want to thank my mother, too. などにしましょう。 She works in the supermarket about 3days a week She always disguise her sorrow は She's never shown me her sorrow. I suppose it shows her excellence は I admire her excellence. 最後の4行は下記を参考にしていただければうれしいです。 I love my parents. My mother and my father are also my mentors or even friends. I respect my parents more than anybody in the world. Thank you very much for giving me a chance to make a speech today.

• greenchq
  • ベストアンサー率22% (2/9)
回答No.1

読ませていただきました。 いいスピーチだと思います。親に対する尊敬と感謝の気持ちはとてもよく伝わります。文法的に細かいミスとかはありますが、口でしゃべるプレゼンならそれはあまり関係ないでしょう。このままで十分通じると思います。 私の経験から、外国人の前でプレゼンをする場合は細かい文法や内容の正確さよりも、アイコンタクトとか、伝えようとする姿勢が一番評価されると思います。欧米の感覚からすると、全部覚えて見ないでしゃべるのが理想ですが、そこまでしなくても、ときどき紙から顔を上げて「棒読みしてない」ことをアピールするだけでもすごくポイントが上がると思います。特にあいさつのところとか、最後の3行ぐらいとか、工夫してみてはどうでしょうか

関連するQ&A

• 英語の添削お願いします。

この文章を添削していただけませんか? 「父は昔、テーブルマナーに厳しかったが、現在は注意しなくなった。」という内容です。 特に、時制は正しいかを知りたいです。 長文ですが、よろしくお願いします。  My father would often say to me, “Table manners are important for you.” When I was a child, my father was strict on table manners. He was always stern with me, but he was especially fastidious about table manners. For example, he said, “Don’t put your elbow on the table.”or “Don’t speak while eating anything.” These examples are general table manners. That is why he used to make a big fuss over my table manners, every time I ate.  Furthermore, My father was pedantic about even trivial matters. For instance, he said, “Don’t leave even a single grain.” This was really difficult for me. When I finished eating, I had to show my rice bowl to my father, because he wanted to check if I had eaten every grain of rice. If hadn't, I had to eat again. This bothered me, but I now realize that eating even the last grain of rice was to show my respect for a person who had cooked for me.  I hated such my father when I was a child. However, as I got older, he no longer told me about my table manners. Probably, this was because he could not find any faults in my table manners which I must have improved since. Now, I can understand his strictness on table manners. Mealtimes are not only the time when we eat something but also the time when we can enhance friendship with someone. Good table manners make the other feel good, but bad manners hurt their feelings. Therefore table manners are very important.  Thanks to my father, I don’t have any problems about them. These days, parents are not strict on table manners. However, I think that parents should show good table manners to their children. I want to be a father who is strict on table manners like my father in the future.

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 英語の添削をお願いいたします。

My fatherというタイトルです My father sells car parts. He works every day.He never takes a day off. This is because he works for me. I can go to university because he works for me. Therefore,I am grateful to him. 変なところありますか?ご指摘お願いします。

• 英語のメール

ペンパルからのメールです。 自分のペット(犬とねずみ)の話なのですが、詳しく教えてください。 英語圏の人ではないので、よくスペルミスをする人なのですが、たぶん間違いだろうと思うところは直しました。 I have a dog and a rat. I know You may not like rats, but this one is different - he's very clean animal- just like cat. I did not planned to have a rat, but after my dog was operated ("Ruda" - ルダ - redhead, because she's redhead like a fox) she changed a lot. My dog became very pessimistic, started to think about life and death. All i want to say is that i felt like i lost my dog- she was staring at the window day after day. So to help her with her depression i gave her little rat to raise. That moment changed everything. Now they are good friends, rat fall asleep laying on her back:). They are both great and they make my parents laugh what is important.  Well i planned to put a cat between them, but my dog did not agree it:).

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• song and dance

I recently had my first baby. It is a magical time for me and my husband. My parents, who live relatively close by, were elated by my son’s arrival and are very doting grandparents. My mother and I have had a very rocky history, and I was hopeful that my son could have a relationship with his grandmother, separate from my own issues with her. As she is with everything in my life, my mother is extremely overbearing. She never gives me a compliment and constantly questions and criticizes every decision I make. She is very concerned about appearances, and tries to constantly push her wishes for how to dress and feed my child, etc., on me. I accept and welcome suggestions—but my mother will force her will. She nags, belittles, and insults my decisions until I replace them with her own. She constantly interferes in our decisions. Ignoring her is impossible, as she will nag until you agree to adopt her decision. My father tells me that she is my mother, and although she is very difficult, she will not change, so I must. This has been the song and dance of my whole life. I am tired of having to be the one to roll over just because she won’t change or accept my decisions. ここでのthe song and danceとroll overはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• この英文添削をお願いします。

以下の私の英文チェックをお願いできますか? (1)だからこそ父の言葉は彼女の胸に響いた。 That's why her father's words have touched her heart. (2)父は自らそれを止めたと思っているだろうが、もともと彼女にはそれをしようという気持ちはなかった。彼は彼女の気持ちがわからなかったのだろうか?父は娘のことをわかっているようで、でもまだ彼女がどういう人物なのかわかっていなかったのかもしれない。 Her father thought he stopped it but that not true. She was not going to do it. Didn't he know how she felt? He believed that he knew his daughter very well and he thought he knew what kind of person she is, but actually not. (3)それでも彼女の父に対する感謝の気持ちは残っている。 Even if, her feeling of gratitude to her father is still remaining. (4)しかし彼女の混乱した気持ちを整理するには時間が必要だった。 However, she did have to take a time to comoise (?) her thoughts. すみませんがよろしくお願いいたします。

• 関係詞で一文を教えてください

関係詞で一文に 教えてください。 ※( )の文を主節 1.That is the park. My father often takes a walk there. 2.A child is called an orphan. His parents are dead. 3.The jacket was too expensive. Ilikedit very much. 4.(They say he is very smart.) I cannot belive it. 5.I hear he is going to marry a girl.( The girl happened to be a friend of my wife's.) 6.(He lent me three novels.) I have read none of them. よろしくお願いします!!

• 訳がうまくできません 教えてください

継父とうまくいってない話を書いてきてくれたのですが、よくわかりません、教えてください 相手の人は生まれも育ちもアメリカ人なんですが、普段からごちゃごちゃの文法や誤字などが多い人みたいです・・・今回少し真面目な文だったので教えてほしいです。お願いします I just talk to my mom for two hours about every thing that is going on in our lives. She said that she was sorry for the way she act. We really talk about my step father daughter. She is the one that is 26, my step father was looking she last week because he haven't seen her in 13 years. So she come over for the night on Friday. So me and my mom talk about how it was to have her being with us. 私は母と2時間私たちの生活のすべて?について話した。彼女は彼女の行動を私にあやまった。私たちは継父の連れ娘についてたくさん話した。彼女は26歳だ。継父は先週彼女を探していた。なぜなら彼は13年間彼女とあってなかった。金曜日の夜彼女が訪ねてきた。。。。。。。。わかりません すみません訳を教えてください

• よろしくお願いします

My mother died 10 years ago. My father, "Lucifer," started dating "Rebecca" within a week of my mom's funeral. After two years, my father informed me that he was going to disinherit my brother and me in favor of "Rebecca" and her three spawn. I begged my father not to do this, and told him he'd never see me or my kids again if he married her and disinherited us. He said he didn't care, and went ahead. Fast-forward to the present. Rebecca has died, and Lucifer is trying to "mend fences." Meanwhile, he admitted to me that he has spent my mother's entire trust on Rebecca and her three spawn, so I am out the money I was supposed to get from my deceased mother after my father died. 1 ここでのspawnはどのような意味でしょうか? 2 entire trustのtrustはどのような意味でしょうか? 3 out the moneyはどのような意味でしょうか? 以上、よろしくお願いします