• ベストアンサー
  • すぐに回答を!

英文の言い換え問題です!

英文の言い換え問題です! 1)My mother requested that I go shopping. →My mother (requested) (me) (to) (go) (shopping). 2)He saw the cat run out of the kitchen. →The cat was seen (it) (runs) out of he kitchen by him. 3)He told me that I should read the paragraph aloud. →He told () () () the paragraph aloud. 4)The parents made their sons paint the fence white. →Their sons () () () (paint) the fence (write) (by) the parents. 5)My parents permitted me to drive their car. →My parents () () () their car. 6)You are very kind to help me. →It is very kind (to) (you) () help me. 空欄が多いです。すみません;; 回答解説よろしくお願いします。

共感・応援の気持ちを伝えよう!

• 回答数1
  • 閲覧数204
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 回答No.1
  • panisan
  • ベストアンサー率61% (29/47)

1)おっけっす。 2)to run 3)me to read 4)was made to paint / white by 5)let me drive 6)of you to すいません、間違ってたらごめんなさい。。

共感・感謝の気持ちを伝えよう!

関連するQ&A

• 言い換え表現で・・・・

He said to me,"You are right."= He told me that I was right. なんでI wasrughtになるんでしょうか?? 困ってます。。

• 英語の問題で分らないのがあるので教えてください。

空所に入る最も適切な語句を選んでください。 [1]John asked me ( ) would leave. (1)that you (2)that I (3)when I 次の(1)(2)の英文がほぼ同じ意味になるように、空所に適切な語を入れてください。 [2] (1)He said to us, "Please don`t wait for me if I am late." (2)He asked us ( ) ( ) wait for him if he was late. [3] (1)She said, "Let`s leave the baggage at the station." (2)She ( ) that ( ) should leave the baggage at the station. [4] (1)My father said to me, "I`m going to repair the fence. Help me, please." (2)My father told to me that ( ) was going to repair the fence and asked me ( ) help ( ).

• 話法を変えるにはどうしたらいいですか

話法を変えるにはどうしたらいいですか 1 Their father told them not to go too far away or they would get lost 2 To my surprise he said to me, "I've sold all those you gave me yesterday." 3 Yesterday my friend said to me,"will you help me?"  "Yes," I said,"but not until tomorrow. 4 he said to me ,"Let me do it." 和訳も教えていただければ嬉しいです! よろしくお願いします!!

• 英文のチェックをお願い致します…!!

長くなってしまうのですが、以下の文章であっているかどなたか確認して頂けると嬉しいです。 ☆のところがとても不安な箇所ですので、そこだけでも結構です。全体通して不安ですが。 The most important thing for me is my family. And I should cherish it. First, I thank my parents very much. I owe it to my parents that I could put myself to playing tennis in my junior high school and high school days. In the second year in high school, when I really wanted to leave club activities, my parents encouraged me to continue it. ☆1 At the time, if I was easily allowed to leave club activities, ここに"今の私はないと確信する"と入れたいのですがI'm sure...から続きません、教えて頂きたいです。 When my mother came and watched games, she looked at a tournament table and checked my next competitor. ☆2 I will be dutiful to my parents because I have done what I wanted to do. Second, I also thank my grandparents. I live with them. When I come home, I'm happy that there is someone at home. So I thank my grandmother very much because my parents and my grandfather work. My grandmother cares about me and my sister. ☆3 And she came to the piano concert for me. My grandfather died when I was in the second year in high school. I couldn't believe it because he has worked and been fine until he entered hospital. ☆4 I regretted going to the hospital few times. ↑お見舞いにほとんど行けなかったのが心残りだ、というような意味にしたいのですが、間違っている気がしてなりません。教えてください。 He also came to the piano concert every year, and seemed to look forward to it. So I'm happy that I can cherish my family and feel love from my family. I wish people in the world cherish their families. 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願い致します。 酷い文章で申し訳ありません。

• Always Constanly Foreverの違い

ある問題集にHe'sで文を始め次の1~7の動詞を現在進行形にしてA~Gに合うものにつなげその際にForever, constantly または alwaysをいれなさい。 1. mess up 2. leave 3. borrow 4. brag 5. try 6. crack 7.forget A. about himself B. the kitchen C. my clothes without asking me D. to give me my phone message E. his dirty dishes on the table F. to show me he:s smarter than me G. his knuckles while I'm trying to study という問題なんですが、答えが He's always messing up the kitchen. He's always leaving his dirty dishes on the table. He's forever borrowing my clothes without asking me. He's constantly bragging about himself. He's always trying to show me he’s smarter than me. He's constantly cracking his knuckles while I’m trying to study. He's always forgetting to give me my phone messages. です。 どのようにこの答ではAlways,Forever,Constantlyを選んでいるのですか?

• 至急英文を訳して下さい。

I have alredy been asked to pay the government and contrat tax of =22,700 ponds which i have already paid now, but i'm having a little delay regarding my agreement with the agent here. The total money for the contract is=3.150m. The cheque of intial mobilization fee of =1,5000,000(50%)have been release but still with the agent, he refuse to release it to me unless i pay the 3% of the amount(=34,500)according to the agreement we reached when he secured the contract for me. I just checked my visa and mastere card but i could only get=15,750 ponds left. My lawyer is supporting me with = 5,200. After i got my cheque i will pay back to him. I just told my mum and best friend as they are looking around for the balance =13,550 for me but didn't promise to get all the amount. I need = 2200 pond left これは、2200ポンド私に要求しているんでしょうか?

• 友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

• この英文の訂正お願いしますm(。≧Д≦。)m

When I was a junior high school student, I told parents a lie. My teacher was returned tests me.But I hid that. I was asked for my parents, 'Did you back the tests?' 'No' I answered. Because I doesn't test well. I was so stupid as to tell a lie that might easily be found out.According to expectation, the game is up. My mother heard a friend's mother what returned tests. I had to listen to a long lecture. I deeply regretted what told a lie. 宜しくお願いします!!

• sayとtellについて

He told me something.=He said something to me. 「彼は私に何か言った」 と書かれているのですが He said to me something. では間違いですか?

• 時制の一致で教えてください。

時制の一致で、Tom said to her, "I saw your parents".(直説法)をTom told her that he had seem her parents.(間接法)にする際、どうして間接法でもtoldではなくsaid toを使ってはいけないのでしょうか?回答宜しくお願いします。