友人からの英文翻訳依頼 | 英文翻訳方法とは?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • ドイツ人の友人から英文の翻訳をお願いされましたが、私の英語力では理解できません。
  • 友人の言葉が嘘だったことが分かり、ショックを受けて実家に一時帰省していました。
  • しかし、すぐに戻る予定で、友人たちに会いたいと思っています。返信を待ちながら、友人からの連絡を待っています。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

友人からの英文を翻訳してください

ドイツ人の異性の友人から一ヵ月ぶりくらいにメールがきました。 私の英語力では満足に理解することができないのでどなたか助けていただけないかと思います。 よろしくお願いします。 以下内容。 How are you? The news about Japan always make me worry about you... I thought about you very often! But a friend shocked me a few weeks ago and I needed to take a break and stayed at my parents house in the country for some time. I know him for 9 years and now I found out everything he told me was a lie. Thats so disappointing. Soon Ill go back to Mannheim. My friends there are already waiting for me. So of course I had to write you again! I would to love to hear from you!

• 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

お元気ですか? 日本(の震災)についてのニュースを見るたび、あなたのことが心配になります。 ・・本当にしょっちゅう、あなたのことを考えています。 でも、実は数週間前、友達関係でショックなことがあって。 それでしばらく休暇を取って、田舎の両親のところに帰ってました。 その友達とはもう9年の付き合いになるんだけど、 今まで彼に言われたことが全部ウソだったって分かって。 本当に残念。がっかり。 もうすぐマンハイムに戻ります。 友達はみんな楽しみに待ってくれてます。 あなたにもまたメールしなきゃね。 返事もらえたら、すごく嬉しいです。 なんとなく「ですます調」で書いてしまいましたが、 内容はこんな感じだと思います。 よろしければ参考になさってください。

dyson159
質問者

お礼

丁寧な回答ありがとうございます。 内容が唐突であったことと口語的な文にあまり慣れておらず 最後の方が訳し辛かったのでとても助かりました。 余談ですが友人の彼に言われた「全部ウソだったこと」 とは何だと思われましたか? 私からの返信で尋ねてもいい範囲だったらいいのですが…(笑) よろしければ参考までに答えていただけたらと思います。

その他の回答 (2)

回答No.3

そうですねぇ。  ”友達”ってしか書いてないし、 単順に”友達に裏切られてたことが分かった” ぐらいにしか思ってなかったんですが、 No.2さまへのお礼に書いていらっしゃるように、 もしかしたら失恋とかかもしれませんね。 どちらにしても、このメール内には ヒントになるようなことは書かれてないですものね。 でも、こうしてメールに書いてきてるってことは、 質問者さまがそれについて触れても、 失礼にはあたらないんじゃないかと思います。 まるっきり私の個人的な感想ですが 英語とかとは全く関係なく (笑)

dyson159
質問者

お礼

素早いご回答ありがとうございます! 彼女はドイツ在住で(もちろん私は日本で) それがわかったところでどうにもできないのですが わずかな期待を胸に今度メールでそのことについて触れてみようと思います! いつかドイツに行って再会したいと思ってます…! そのとき彼女がフリーだったら… どうなるんでしょうね。 私には仕事を辞めてまでって覚悟はまだできないので… 妄想と脱線がすぎましたね(笑) ありがとうございました!

• sayshe
  • ベストアンサー率77% (4555/5904)
回答No.2

お元気ですか?日本のニュースでいつも私はあなたのことが心配になります…あなたのことはしょっちゅう考えるんです!でも、ある友達に、2.3週間前、私はショックを受けました、それで、休みを取らなくてはいけなくて、しばらく、田舎の実家にいました。彼とは知り合って9年になるのですが、今回、彼が私に言ったことが全てうそだったとわかりました。本当にがっかりです。間もなく、私は、マンハイムに戻るつもりです。そこでは、すでに、私の友達が、私を待ってくれています。それで、もちろん、私はあなたにまたお便りしなくてはいけませんでした!あなたからのお便りを楽しみにしています!

dyson159
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 ちなみにですが『すべて嘘だった』とはどういったことと思われますか? 個人的には失恋だったら…と思うのですが…(笑)

関連するQ&A

• この英文を訳してもらえませんか?

この英文を訳してもらえませんか? Hello dear new friend, how are you today i hope that every things is ok with you as is my pleassure to contact you after viewing your profile which really interest me in having communication with you if you will have the desire with me so that we can get to know each other better and see what happened in future. i will be very happy if you can write me through my email for easiest communication and to know all about each other,here is my email (****@yahoo.com) i will be waiting to hear from you as i wish you all the best for your day. yours new friend linda

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします。

ebayで出品している商品に質問が来ました。出品しているものが大好きで取引をしたいと言う事は何となく分かるのですが、自信がありません。どなたか分かる方、翻訳をお願いします。 Thanks sooo much for responding. I would love to make a deal with you. This dorulumon toy you have is a favorite digimon of mine. I live in America so the only way I can get it is online. I saw that you were selling this as well a xros loader. These 2 items are 2 years old and many people already have them so it's hard to get a good deal. However I am a fan and my budget is small so I was wondering if you could sell this to me for free in a bundle with the xros loader and I'll pay full for the xros loader. I saw your high ratings so I wanted to ask this to you. Thanks for your time and please respond back. Again Thanks!!!

• 英文の翻訳をお願いできますか?

彼からのメールのないようですが、英語力の乏しい私には意訳ができません。どなたか翻訳してもらえないでしょうか? I could not respond because of my job yoğunlğundan. At this time in my personal life and my business life, he decides to live in because of the stress I'm not sure. You get very impatient. I do not understand why. People to marry each other very well need to know. I married again to another without fully concluded'm not ready for marriage. Friendship and friendship and love in the coming time, as more development would be better for us. And together we will make better decisions about what to do. Why so quick to make a decision as I insist you do not understand. These are very serious issues. Decision can not be easy. More do not recognize each other full Incentives. And the Japanese society and Turkey have different traditions. In this regard you and me how we can comply with this tradition. I think people need to know each other a long time for marriage. We only We saw each other 2 days. I think this closeness, friendship and love each other without breaking continues in this way and get upset. Conclusions as a result of friendship beautiful. I very busy businessman, I can not take too much time for my private life. Please forgive me because I can not talk much with you.you get to me a very special person and I'm very happy to know you.I want to be with you always in the future. I like you very much.

• 日本語に翻訳してくださいm(__)m

Hey yuna, please don’t get mad at me for bringing her up but my ex wants to make a deal with you. She says she will never try to date me and that she won’t ever do anything with me. And in return she wants to be friends with you and me. Is that something you would be interested in or do you still want me just to block her? Anyways don’t get mad at me I’m just a messenger here Anyways I want to get over with that. I just want to start talking about you. So message me when you are free because I miss you I really want to talk about meeting you

• 翻訳できるかた

twilightという本から A huge thank you to: my parents,Steve and Candy, for a lifetime of love and suport, for reading great books to me when I was young, and for still holding my hand through the things that make me nervous; my husband,Pancho,and my sons,Gabe,Seth,and Eli, for sharing me so often with my imaginary friends; 翻訳お願いします。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語から日本語へ翻訳して頂けないですか?

awww dont think that you have a clumsy English ... i never think that way about you English ... i know that you are doing well on it ... and you never will annoy me wit it . i be so sad if you stop sending me! e-mails .because you think that is annoy me .. went i see, a email from you it make me feel special and happy . it doesnt matter if you wrote it wrong...... please dont never feel that way .... i will do my best to write back to you in japanese so you dont fill bad about you english ... you are doing well .. you are special for me ! この文章です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の翻訳お願いします。

さきほど知人から送られてきたサイトの内容が英文のためよくわかりません。 どういった内容でしょうか。 要約でも結構ですので、翻訳お願いいたします。 Patricia Feeney of Takatsuki, never thought she would have a job working at home until one day she filled out a simple form online. Before she knew it, she discovered her secret to beating the recession, and being able to provide for her family by working from home. I read Patty's blog last month and decided to feature her story in our Career News segment. In our phone interview she told me her amazing story. "Since getting my Real Online Income I actually make about $5,000-$7,000 a month using the internet. It is enough to comfortably replace my old job's income. And the best thing is that I only work about 10-12 hours a week from home so I now have a lot more time for my family." Working online has been a financial windfall for Patty, who struggled for months to find a job in a struggling economy through many online job agencies such as Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com and Snagajob.com. Her big break came one day when she found the Real Online Income in an online classified ad. "I lost my job shortly after the recession hit, I needed reliable income, I was not interested in those "get rich quick" scams you see all over the internet. Those are all pyramid scams or stuff where you have to sell to your friends and family. I just needed a legitimate way to earn a living for me and my family. The Real Online Income provided that for me.. I asked her about how she started her remarkable journey. "It was pretty easy. I filled out a short form and applied for a Real Online Income. There is a small shipping and handling fee, its not really free but it was under $10. I received access to the system and within four weeks I was making over $5,000 a month. It's really simple, I am not a computer whiz, but I can use the internet. I post links that are given to me, I don't even have to sell anything and nobody has to buy anything. They are constantly recruiting people to post links, you should try it." You don't have to be a job seeker to benefit from this free kit, but it is certainly an ideal alternative to working full-time. "I still search for full-time jobs but to be honest I'm earning more money than any of the jobs I have applied for anyway. I have a few friends that are doing exactly the same thing as me. Some of them are making over $600 a day. Really the sky is the limit, if you put in the efffort."With the recession in full swing and jobs hard to find, working from home is certainly the way of the future. Step 1 Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at Real Online Income Step 2 Follow the instructions at Real Online Income and set up your account. Then they will show you what to do. Everything get's tracked. Step 3 Get Paid! You can choose to receive checks or have them deposited directly into your checking account. (Patty began earning $700-900/weekly, and by now has doubled her initial earnings!)

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• この英文の翻訳お願いします!

日本語に翻訳お願いします。 You are one Beautiful girl, I reakon you are dayam Hot and very wait not extremely pretty. If you asked me out I would think about it and the answer will most likely be yes, but I would do anything for you and you know that

• 大まかでいいので翻訳お願いします

For all my friends, whether close or casual, just because. This is one of the longest posts I will ever make, and one of the most real too. Everyone will go through some hard times at some point. Life isn't easy. Just something to think about. Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and help me? Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile to see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--let's start an intentional avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status for one hour to give a moment of support to all of those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just needs to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy and paste this one, NO SHARING... I will leave it in the comments so it is easier for you to copy paste! どういう意味ですか?? Facebookでよく見るのですが 大まかでいいので意味を教えてください。