• ベストアンサー

英語 exciteの活用

次の問題を教えてください。 exciteを活用させよ 1 She is ( ) at the news. 2 The news is ( ) to me. 3 I was ( ) with her. 4 She was ( ) to me.

noname#228584
noname#228584
  • 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

excite は「~を興奮させる」なので、 興奮させる側が exciting、興奮させられる側が xcited です。 1 彼女は興奮していると考えるのでなく、 彼女は興奮させられる側で excited 2 知らせは興奮させる側なので、exciting 3 彼女といっしょにいることで、 私は興奮させられる側で、excited 4 私にとって、彼女は興奮させる側なので、exciting 人なら、excited ものなら、exciting というやり方だと3と4はわかりません。 前置詞で判断します。 

noname#228584
質問者

お礼

させる側、させられる側という認識が日本語にする場合混乱しがちなんですね。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

その他の回答 (4)

回答No.5

xcited → excited の誤りです。 (やはりスマホは投稿しづらい) 3 は「彼女といっしょにいて」と説明しましたが, 実際は at か about を用います。 「彼女をみて,彼女に関して」 with ~は「満足」的な satisfied/pleased/happy などで用いても excited では用いません。

noname#228584
質問者

お礼

わざわざスマホでご説明ありがとうございました。

回答No.4

ANo.3への追記。ただし、問4は主語は人間ですが、excitingです。ANo.3のようなルールはあくまでも、例外のある、大まかなルールですが、当てはまることが多いのは、「興奮する」のは人間で、「興奮させる」のは「もの」(無生物)である場合が多いからです。

noname#228584
質問者

お礼

この問題はその例外が用いられているのですね。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

回答No.3

分からなかったら、人間が主語だったら、excited、無生物が主語だったら、excitingと 覚えておけばたいていの場合大丈夫です。

noname#228584
質問者

お礼

これはそのたいていの場合でないケースですね。 ご回答ありがとうございました。

• marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

1 She is (exited) at the news. 彼女はそのニュースに胸時めかせている。 2 The news is (exciting) to me. そのニュースは僕をワクワクさせる。 3 I was (excited) with her. 僕は彼女にゾッコンだ。 4 She was (excited) to me. 彼女は僕に興奮している。 活用というより、イディオムの問題でしょう。 at, to, withと連なることにより、 excitedのニュアンスが微妙に変化しますね。

noname#228584
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の文書の書き換え問題を教えてください

(1)She lays her baby down on the bed.  Her baby(     )(     )(     ) on the bed by her. (2)Can you see the mountain over there? That' Mt.Akagi.  The mountain (     )can(     )(     ) over there is Mt.Akagi.. (3)Tom was born in New York,and grew up there. Tom (     )(     ) and (     )in New York. (4)Her mother didn't allow her to go out at night at all.  She was (     )allowed to go out at night . (5)When I came home,my mother was talking with my brother?  My brother (     )(     )(     )by my mother,when I came home. (6)彼は新しい車に歓喜した。  He (     )(     )(     )the new car. (7)朝食にはご飯を食べますか?それともパンを食べますか?  (     ) is (     )for breakfast ,rice or bread?                   以上、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文法チェックしてください、

The second story “Girl” was more interesting to me. The story is like family motto from her mother to girl. This story imply that girl’s mother really love her children with extravagance. I can find her mother’s love, worry and many more feeling to her daughter. I like this story because this story has more adorable feelings. I believe that “white elephant” is more difficult than “Girl”, because that story is mostly consisted of conversation between them, however, that conversation makes me confused. It is not clear for me. The girl was mad first time, but she easily come back to good mood the end of the story. I wanted to see the process how she came back to good mood. I believe that “Girl” is not a real story. I guess that this story is talking about future’s children. In my opinion, the girls’ mother wants to have a girl baby in her future, so she is talking about how her children want to grow up when she have a girl baby,

• 英語の問題についてです

一部自分で解いてみたものの、英語が苦手でさっぱり分かりません。 どなたか分かる方、宜しくお願い致します>< *日本文から英文に* 彼らはジョンにチームのキャプテンになってほしいと思っている They want John to have captain of their team. 私の両親は私にテレビゲームをさせてくれない My parents don't let me play video games. 私の兄に宿題を手伝ってもらった I had my brother help me eith my homework. 彼らは彼女が歌うのを聞いたことがなかった They have never heard her sing. 何を読んだらよいか教えてください Please tell me what to read 私はあなたに以前会ったことがあるようだ I seem to have met you before *2文がほぼ同じ意味を表すように()に語を入れる* The box is so heavy that no one can lift it. →The bos is ( ) ( ) ( ) lift. She was kind that she helped me with the work. →She was ( kind ) ( of ) (to ) help me with the work. *[]内の適当な疑問詞を用いて、対話文を完成しなさい* Tell me when to see her. - See her on Friday. Tell me how to take.- Take this one. Tell me what to add some.- Add some eggs. Tell me whici to go there.- Go there by train. [what/when/how/which] *()内の語を適当な形にして入れなさい* 彼らはその仕事を終えてしまったようだ(finish) They appear to have finished the work. その計画はうまくいっているようだ(work) The plan seems__________. 宜しくお願い致します・・・!

• よろしくお願いします

Dear Annie: I am writing to you because I am so angry. I was unhappy at my job after seven years. The insurance was the only good thing about it. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her. She was always saying how much better her job was. The money was good, and the insurance was the same. So I changed jobs. But, Annie, as soon as I went to work there, Carolyn became someone I didn't know. She is mean, lazy, jealous and never has anything good to say. She spends her workday playing online games, chatting with online friends and taking naps. My friend "Carolyn" had been after me for years to come work with her.の訳は何になるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の並び替えです。

"(where/was/it/learned/that/when/you)she was born? I can't believe she is from Egypt!!" "I heard it from Susan yesterday." "(earth/did/how/I/manage/on/to)get myself into such a position! She could not(herself/the party/bring/to attend/although)her friends urged her to many times. Is there anything(with/else/to discuss/would like/you)me? She said that(to do/was/the last/thing/she/wanted)to see her old friends. You might as(to rise/well/in the west/the sun/expect)as expect him to change his mind. I was(there were/the more/because/all/nervous)no windows through which I could see what was happening outside. 並び替えしてくれませんか? 多くてすいません(TOT)

• 英語の訳について分からないことがあります。

The weather is fantastic. She is good at her work and has had listened to her presentation about her products he was convinced that the new shampoo wouldbecome a big hit. He placed a large order with her company, and the shampoo will be on store shelves by March at the latest. この二つの文について訳を教えてください。 また、newest line というのはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語で分からない問題があります。

英語で分からない問題があります。 一応自分で解いてみたのですが、答えに自信がないので解答をお願いします。 「彼女は新しい先生に満足していると私に言った。」 She told me of her ________ _________ her new teacher. 私は satisfaction with を入れました。 「仏教が中国から日本へ伝えられたことは歴史上重要な出来事だった。」 The i___________ of Buddhism __________ Japan from China was an important event in history. 私は introduced, to を入れました。 解答お待ちしております。

• 【英語】答え合わせお願いします。

問題の解答が手元にないため、正解かどうか分からず。。。 答え合わせの回答をお願いいたします。 ( )の中の語を適切な形に変えなさい。 1、He was very ( excited ) when he heard the news. 2、The ( injured )man was sent to the hospital. 3、Look at the mountain ( covered )with snow. 4、He found himself ( laid ) on a bench in the park. 5、It was (surprised) news for me. 6、The mother left her baby ( crying )all the time. 7、I had my bad tooh ( pulled )out by my dentist. 8、I'm sorry to have kept you ( waiting )so long.

• この英語を日本語に訳してください。

この英語を日本語に訳してください。 Last Sunday, when I was waiting for a friend in front of tha atation, I met my elderly neighbor. She had a big bag with her, and she was going to walk across the street. When the light turned green, I helped her with her bag, and we walked across the busy street together. She said ''Thank you'' many times to me. That made me very happy.

• 英語の問題教えてください。

同じ意味になるように( )に一語入れてください。 よろしくお願いします。 He did not go to school that day. He was( )( )school that day. Mary has not written to me since 1987. I have not ( )( )Mary since 1987. This dictionary is mine. This dictionary( )( )me. The heavy snow prevented me from coming on time. I could not come on time ( )of the heavy snow The news filled me with joy. I was( )of joy( )the news.