• 締切済み

何と書いてあるのでしょうか?

この文は、いったいなんですか?  なんて書いてあるのか知りたいのですが、教えてください。  It is ... to a thing reading this message.  I think that you who watch this are lucky. ... that ... this world does not have light than the person whom I do not take little it  ... that a person does not have a smile  It is you who watch this that hope saves few ... this world in living everything.  Value all the ... you living things which must not die, and ... you that ... you who will walk fate same as the present people if I neglect this message must not break a law of a country are ... till the day comes.  Leader / viki from the future 

• mkles
  • お礼率0% (0/19)

みんなの回答

• Andersson
  • ベストアンサー率21% (206/957)
回答No.1

悪戯です。削除と拒否設定かゴミ箱行き、してください。 エキサイト訳 http://www.excite.co.jp/world/ ヤフー訳 http://honyaku.yahoo.co.jp/ このメッセージを読むものにはそれがあります。 私は、これを見るあなたが幸運であると思います。 … … 現世には、光が私が小さく分からない人ほどありません… 人が微笑Itを持っていないのが、 望みがわずかしか救わないこれを見るあなたです… すべて生きているものの現世。  すべてを評価してください、…、あなた生き物、… どれが死んではいけないか、そして、1日まで国の中断a法ではなく、 そうしなければならない…をいるあなたが来ます。 未来からのリーダー/viki それはそうです...ものに、このメッセージを読みます。  私は、これを見るあなたが幸運であると思います。 ..その...この世界は、私がほとんどそれに持っていく人より光を 持ちません...人が微笑Itを持たないことは、これがわずかなセーブを とても望むのを見るあなたです...すべてを送ることでのこの世界。  全てを評価する...死んではならないものを送るあなた、そして、...あなたが、それです...私がこのメッセージが国の法律を破っては ならないことを怠るならば、現在の人々と運命同じことを歩く あなたは、そうです...日が来るまで。 将来からのリーダー/viki 

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします

you got to take things easy. you are more concern than the girls who meet a guy. to be honest with you, i`m not fucking shy neither excited. is really meeting a person that difficult? i don`t get it.

• 和訳お願いします。

1.your question seems to have quite a lo of subtext as wel.Intentional/unintentional/consciou s/unconscious is not always so clearly defined.Is there actually a subtext,or do you perceive a subtext?Not on easily answered question. 2.subtextual messaging that the person who does not exist in this social style of speaking is misuunderstood most of the time.people around them are looking for another massage.How must that person feel? 長文になりました。またこの(subtext)がおよそ何を意味しているのかもわかりましたら教えて下さ い。よろしくお願いします。

• この英語を日本語へ翻訳お願いします。

なんとなくは分かるのですが、知らない単語があり的確に訳せません...。 お力添えお願いします。 don't think that way .... i understand your situation . i know how it feet to be in that type of situation . here is something to make you feel better . don't worry i still think that you are a wonderful person and thank you! for be in honest .... i respect you ... now think about this " ( That me think that you are the best person in the world and is happy for the way you are! ) " and only think about it all day so you feel better

• 英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• for と that you are

Match yourself up with a person who appreciates you for the amazing person that you are. アメリカのHPを見てて、上の文の  for the amazing person that you are.. の for がどういう意味なのか、辞書や参考書を見ても今ひとつ分からないのですが、教えていただけないでしょうか? そして the amazing person that you are. は、「あなたがそうであるような(あなたと同じような)驚くべき人」という意味にとっていいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語 日本語にしてください

1 Now that you have grown up , you should stop this childish behavior. 2 Even if he does not come , I will not mind at all. 3 A book is not always good just because it is written by famous writer. 4 Whather the rumor is true or not , I do not care. 5 No matter who comes , you must not open the door. 6 Although he was lived in Japan for some time , he can not speak Japanese very well.

• 翻訳お願いします!

下記の文章を訳してください!お願いします! Unfortunately the 16th or 17th does not work for us and technically does not hit the 10 day window we are allowed to sell to you 40% off at. In the future, I’m fairly certain that this credit card will work, but until I try it, I cannot know. Hope this information is helpful! Do you have a business partner that can be here on or after the 18th?

• 英作文を添削してください!

言語、習慣、文化、伝統などことごとく異なっている欧米人と本当に意思疎通することはなまやさしいことではないであろう。会話さえできれば、と考えるのは楽天的でありすぎる。我々の考えをのべれば、大抵は否定されるだろう。しかし、そこでひるんできまずくだまってしまったりしてはいけない。むしろ、意見が食い違ったところから伝達ははじまるのである。本当に親しくなるのは、激しい議論をした相手であることも忘れてはなるまい。ただ、はいはいと言っているのでは、かえって相手から信頼されない。 I think it is difficult to communicate with the Eropeans whose langueges,customs,cultures or traditions are different from that of ours.You are a optipist,if you think it is good enough to have a talk with them.If I mention our thinking,mostly we are thought that we aren't right.But we must not be shocked by that.We must say something.Or rather,a communication is start from differences of opinions.We must remember that we can be familiar most with the person who argued hardly with us.If you agree with the other's opinion everytime,you are not be trust by him. 英作文を作ってみたのですが、添削していただけないでしょうか? 下手な英語ですががんばってみたので、よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語が得意な方に質問します。

チャットでアメリカの人から褒められたので、謙遜の意を表そうと「I am not the kind of person that you think.」と答えました。 すると、相手から「Then what kind of person are you??」と来たので、「I am never cute at all.」と答えたら、「Are you a serious person ?」と言われました。 私は思わず、変な事言ってごめんと謝ってしまいましたが……このあとなんと答えるのが望ましかったですか??

• 英語にして下さい!!お願いいたします。

I know this email will come quite unexpectedly! No, it’s not about my story (yet!). But I wanted to tell you a couple of things! First of all, I hope you are not really catching a cold, I would be sad if so!Then, I’ll go straight to the reason of the email. I want to thank you for sending me those photos you took at usj. But not only this! I kept watching those photos, as I told you yesterday!The reason is…! They made me think! (about good things, don’t worry!)Of course, take what I am about to say as a compliment! They made me think that you are a really simple and gentle person! ^^ I can’t help thinking it by looking at the photo! And you look so cute and funny on that hellokitty dress :D You know what? I think I could lift you easily XD (again, take what I am saying as a compliment). It’s something I really like :D That said, I wanted to say that I also think this (being simple) is an aspect of you (amongst many others, of course!) which I really appreciate. In those photos, you look so naturally smiling! I appreciate simple people! And I appreciate you for being simple!Being simple is a really good thing on my opinion. That’s why I think you are really cute! I prefer a simple person as you are a lot more than someone who starts declaiming the whole ‘Divine Comedy’ and then behaves badly. I think, because you are simple, you can do no intentional harm to anyone! ^-^ And once more (もう一回!) I appreciate this. A lot. I don’t like complex people who have a tortuous way of thinking! Lastly, I also wanted to tell you again how much I appreciated your letter. And the fact that you made that Origami! That makes me feel warm every time I watch it (and I do it often!). Another sign of your kindness. It’s one of those little things that might seem nothing to someone. But which I really, deeply and sincerely appreciate. That touched me a lot, thank you.