• ベストアンサー

英文添削をお願いします

下の文章の添削をお願いできますか? You may already forget when you said to me this but they are enough words for insult me. But even I feel so I still tried to behave nicely at that time. あなたはいつどんなふうにそれを言ったかも覚えてないかもしれなけれど、でもあの言葉の数々は私が屈辱を感じるのに充分だった。それでも、私はあのとききちんとあなたに接しようと努力した。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat one's wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... 私はあなたが簡単に奥さんや娘さんを裏切るような人だと信じたくなかった。そんな人であるはずないと思いたかった。 以上です。 よろしくお願いいたします。

noname#31249
noname#31249
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

こんばんは No.1さんにならって[ ]に入れてみます。第2案とお考えください。 You may [not remember] when [or how] you said [these words] to me but they [were rude] enough [to] insult me. But even [if] I [felt] so [,]I still tried [being nice to you] at that time. 時制を過去のところは過去に統一してみました。 "enough"のところは「~するのに十分なほど無礼だった」としてみました。 "tried"のところは「しようとした」でなくて「実際そうした」と判断して "try to do"ではなく"try doing"としてみました。 I [didn't think] that you [were a] kind of person who [could] easily [betray his] wife and daughter. I [didn't believe] that you [could be] like that.... that節の性質上、「…でないと思う」はふつう「…だとは思わない」とします。 また"want"と"believe"の併用は若干くどい感がするので取りました。 「だます」より「裏切る」で"betray"を使ってみました。 全体的に時制を一致させてみました。 いかがでしょうか。 あなたが現実の世界でこの英文を使うのではないことを祈っております。

noname#31249
質問者

お礼

アドバイスいただいてありがとうございます。 最初の文章について詳しく説明していただいてありがとうございました。 なるほど、、、、と大変勉強になりました。 >that節の性質上、「…でないと思う」はふつう「…だとは思わない」とします。 これも勉強になりました。 英語はまだまだだなあと痛感しています。 >あなたが現実の世界でこの英文を使うのではないことを祈っております。 ご心配いただいてすみません。これは現実の世界で使う英文ではないので安心してください。 とても助かりました。ありがとうございます。

その他の回答 (1)

• petali
  • ベストアンサー率31% (13/41)
回答No.1

書き換えた部分を、[]に入れました。ご参考まで。 You may already [have forgotten] [what] you [said this to me] but [there were] enough words [to] insult me. [Even if] I [felt] so (,) I still tried to [be nice to you] at that time. *最後は、お書きになった通り[to behave nicely]で間違いありませんが、[be nice to you]の方が使われているように思います。 I wanted to believe that you are not the kind of person who can easily cheat [his] wife and daughter. I wanted to believe that it is not possible that you are like that.... *時制が少し気になりますが、全体の文がよく分からないので…。are、is、areは、過去にしたほうが良いかもしれません。

noname#31249
質問者

お礼

アドバイスいただいてありがとうございます。 わかりやすく直してくださって感謝しています。 最後の文章は確かに過去形にしたほうがいいですね。 ありがとうございました。助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文添削をお願いします。助けてください。

私の英文をどう思いますか? *キスをしたあと、あなたは何度も私に謝りましたね。 When you kissed me, you said to me sorry many times *とても悩んで罪悪感を感じるように見えました。 You looked very upset and had a feeling of guilt. *もちろん私もすごく驚いたし混乱しました。そしてどうしてそんなことをしたのか知りたいと思いました。 Of course, I was very surprised and confused. And I wanted to know why you did it. *あなたの気持ちを聞いて、私はあなたがそのことで罪悪感を感じなくてもいいと思いました。 After I heard your feelings I thought you shouldn't feel guilt anymore. *あなたがそのことで悩んでいるなら、楽にしてあげたいと思いました。 I wanted to you to help relieve the guilt. *だから私は手紙を書いたのですが、残念なことにあなたは私の手紙を誤解して、私があなたになぜそれを渡したのかも勘違いしたのです。 That's why I wrote that letter. But sadly, you completely mistook the meaning of the letter and misinterpreted why I gave it to you. *私はただもう罪悪感を感じなくていい、それを伝えたかっただけで、この先に進んでもいいのですよという意味合いなどどこにも書いてなかったんです。 I just wanted to say "don't feel guilt anymore. I didn't mean that I want to move on to furter step. *そしてキスのことはもう過去のこととして今までのような友達の関係でいられたらと思って書いただけなんです。 I wanted to tell you that I want to keep good friendship which we had before. *どうしてあなたが誤解したのか今でもわかりません。 I don't understand why you misunderstood my letter. 突然キスをしてごめんと謝り続ける人にもう気にしなくていいですよとお手紙を渡したらなんだかとても誤解されてしまいました。 その人に渡す手紙を今度は誤解されないように考えて書いています。 でも自信がなくてまた誤解されたらと不安です。私の英作文はあっているか添削してもらえますか。

• 簡単な英文ですが見てくださいお願いします

ただしい訳を教えていただきたいのですが、 we can play sometimes. I'll be glad to teach you. but you will need to get me to Japan. I always wanted to go there. (お互い楽器をやるという趣味の話。) 私たちは時々できる。あなたに教えることがうれしい。(教えてなどという会話はしてないです。ただ彼のほうが上手で私は楽器が初心者という状況です)でもあなたは私が日本へいくことが必要だろう。私はつねに日本へいきたいんだ。 すみません訳をお願いします これについて、何か理由があって日本へ行きたいんですよね?旅行とか文化とか食べ物とか。 are you interested in Japan? why are you wanted to go to Japan? と聞くのは変でしょうか? 

• 英文添削をお願いします

重ねてすみません。 今英語でシナリオを作らなければならず、英文があっているかどうかみていただきたいと思います。他の部分はなんとかできあがったのですが、一応シナリオの中で大事な場面なので間違っていないかアドバイスをいただきたいと思いました。 --- 前にも行ったように私はあなたのことが好きだったけど、それは恋愛感情とは違うものだった。あなたを尊敬し好きだった理由のひとつにあなたが家庭を、奥さんを大切にしてたからだった。 I said I liked you but (I think I told you this several times though) this feelings was totally different kind of feelings as romantic feelings. The one of the reason which I respected and liked you was I thought you respect your wife, and family. バレるかバレないかが問題じゃないはず。 It doesn't matter whether it come out or not. あなたが境界線を越えること、そして男性として大切な奥さんを裏切ることはそんなに簡単にできることだったの?こんな軽い言葉を簡単に言える人だったの? Is that such a easy step for you to over boundary? Is that such a easy step for you to cheat on your wife? And are you the kind of person who can say these kind of words to a client or woman? あのときの私の言葉を誤解してまるでセクシャルなことに進んでもいいという許可だとでも思ったかのように振る舞ったね。(このセリフが特に難しくて困っています) You misunderstood my words and behaved like that I gave you a permission for moving on to sexual step. --- すみませんがよろしくお願いします。

• 英文メールの一文を日本語に

英語から日本語に訳して欲しいんですが... メールの一部で、 I believe you are the right person to contact regarding this, but I apologise if not. という文章なんですが、どう書けばいいのか分からず困っています。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳お願いします

You did not tell me that you wanted it to focus. It said this it was not a focus ring but I can make it one of you just let me know.

• 英文の添削

英文を作りました。 おかしなところがあったら教えて下さい。 It was difficult for me to red music. What are you opinion of my English? Not knowing how to make a red beans, I asked my mother. です。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文の訳をお願いします。

僕に海外の友人が英語について教えてくれているのですが、詳しく知りたいので力を貸して頂けると有り難いです。よろしくお願いします。 * If you say "it does not serve as a bed" that typically means that it is not able to be used as a bed.  In the next sentence you mention that sometimes you like to sleep in it, so a better way to describe what you're saying could be... "A kotatsu will serve as a table, but it's not intended to be used as a bed." This way you're saying that it's not supposed to be a bed, but you could use it that way if you really wanted to. * I wasn't sure if this is what you were trying to say so I guessed.

• 英文の添削お願いします。

アメリカにいる友人が結婚するのでHappyWeddingのカードを送ります。 久しぶりに英文を書いたのですが不安なので添削というか、アドバイスをお願いします。 <自分の書いた文> Happy Wedding!!!! I am sooooooooo glad that you guys get married!! Sorry for not being in America. I really wanted to be there to celebrate you. I know (新郎の名前) and(新婦の名前) will make a good family cuz you are so nice persons. I wanna see your child soon, haha. More I write messages, more I miss you guys…. ToT   Anyway,  Conglaturation!! <訳(伝えたいこと)> 結婚おめでとう。 あなたたちの結婚を心からうれしく思います。 アメリカにいけなくてごめんね。本当にいきたかったんだよ。 あなたたちなら本当によい家庭を築くと思います。 早く子供の姿を見せてね。ハハ メッセージを書いてたら、だんだんあなたたちのことが恋しくなってきたよ。 とにかく 結婚おめでとう!! もうちょいこういう表現を使った方がいいなどのアドバイスをいただけますでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英文添削お願いします。

英文添削お願いします。 On October Second ‘10 I had a holiday and went to car dealer. First, I went to Toyota to see Estima. As soon as I went there, I did test-drive one. It was comfortable, but it wasn’t more comfortable Alfard and Velfire. When all of salesman find I decided to buy a car, they surve me with the greatest survice. After Toyota, I went to Honda. But there was not a car I wanted. When I was about to leave the shop, the salesman tried to prevent me from leaving there by this way and that. When I was feeling an awkward situation, my mobile phone rang at a good timing. It called from Toyota and told me to leave my bag. I left there at once and came back Toyota to receive it. As soon as I arrived at there, the salesman brought my bag to me. I felt I was lucky, as I left the shop. If I left it another place, it wouldn’t come back me.

• 英文の意味

I'm asking you to come to live in my palace, not as a servant but as my friend and confidante. I badly need someone who will not simply tell me what I want to hear, and I know you are that person. 発話者は信頼できる人を自分の側に置いておきたいようですが、この I badly ... 以降が意味しているのは、単なる情報提供者は要らないみたいなことでしょうか。 お手数かけますが、ご教示頂ければ幸いです。宜しくお願い致します。