• ベストアンサー

お願い致します

kanakotsuの回答

回答No.1

chandesuさんがしたお願い事の内容が分からないと少々訳に困りますが・・・・。 I will see what I can do...は「考えてみるよ」とか「何ができるか考えてみるよ」という意味ですが、 I'll at least get mine on there for youは、そのまま訳すと「あなたのために少なくとも僕のをそこに置く(持っていく)よ」ですね。 お役に立てたでしょうか。

chandesu
質問者

補足

回答ありがとうございます。 詳しい内容を書かないで申し訳ありません。 このアーティストにあなたのCDを買いたいと思います。 CDにサインしていただけないでしょうか?というお願いをしました。 するとI'll at least get mine on there for youこの部分の訳はどうなるのでしょうか? サインは考えるけど、とりあえずCDは送るよという事でしょうか?

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願い致します。

That's ok ... I'm just happy that I can see you again. I can come to the exit of the JR station. If you take central exit, I'll wait for you there. And I will be in my hotel room before that so you can just use normal email. My room number is Can't wait to see you ...

• 誤ってる部分+正しい形を教えてください

I'll give you a call as soon as I'll get home (1)give (2)call (3)I'll (4)get If she will ask what I am going in her flat, I will say I am checking the electricity meter (1)will ask (2)am doing (3)will say (4)am checking

• how do you think などについて

What do you think we can get there?  What is your opinion we can get there?  私たちがそこに行けることをどう思いますか。 という訳になるでしょうか? また、 How do you think about the math problem? などの用法はあるのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をお願い致します。

好きな海外アーティストからTwitterでお返事を貰いました。 辞書や翻訳等使ってみたのですが、上手く訳す事が出来ません。 どの様な意味でしょうか? well you can make all my shows when I go on tour over there :) (私があらゆる所にツアーで行く時、貴方は私のすべてのショーを作ることが出来る 私が訳すとこのような感じになってしまいます…。) 会話の流れとしては、 彼:NYでライブをやるよ!チケットは→(linkが貼ってある) 私:行きたいのに、日本とNYはとても遠い… 彼:well you can make all my shows when I go on tour over there :) といった感じです。 せっかくのチャンスなので、返信したいと思ってます。 よろしくお願い致します。

• [英語]()に当てはまるもの教えて下さい><

1. John : Do you have the time? Ellen : () John : I asked you what time it is now. (1) Go ahead. (2) One moment, please. (3) I beg your pardon? (4) I don't know about it. 2. George : I don't think I can attend the meeting tonight. Ben : () George : I have a terrible stomachache. (1) What's wrong? (2) What about you? (3) What do you say to it? (4) What happened to it? 3. Clerk : We don't sell cell phones here. You'll have to go to the phone store. Rick : () Clerk : That's simple. Go out the door, turn to the left and go straight, and you'll find it on this side of the street. (1) Is that so? May I go to the phone store? (2) Excuse me. How can I get a cell phone there? (3) I see. Could you tell me how to get there? (4) Would you be kind enough to take me there?

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

We need to do it that way and get out there on the road and get out there with some excitement and not just turn our legacy into what Journey or Foreigner is. That's not what we're about. That's not why we got into this. That's not at all what I'm about.”

• How do I と How can I

今日エクステンションプログラムで そこまでどうやって(どのように)行く? という問題で先生が How do we(I) get thereと言っていました。 How can we(I)get thereはいいけど、だめっていいました。 何故だめでしょうか?通じるけど使わないということですか?私はHow can I getってよく使う気がするんですが。 どうもHowに、してやられている自分がいます。 お願いします。

• 訳教えてください

Marin goes to USA next week, what is the Canadian perfume you like, I will ask her to see if she can get it. 来週マリンちゃんがUSAいくよ、 あなたが好きなカナダの香水??(ここのwhatは何ですか?) もし彼女が買えたら私は彼女に会って尋ねるよ。 お願いします

• 翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m

お世話になっております。 tired? what is it? I forgot tiredness :) Anyway, When I'll change profession, I'll remember it :) (私の名前) forget me, you ? 日本語に翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m