• ベストアンサー

教えてください

田舎に家の購入を考えているのですが、オーナーさんが外国人で、メールでやりとりをしています。 2回目のメールで、写真を送ってもらいました。 それに対しての返事なのですが、 添削していただけますでしょうか? いいたいことは・・・ すぐにお返事をありがとうございます。 主人と、子供たちはもう寝ているのですが、きっと明日の朝、 喜ぶことと思います。 もし、差し支えなければ、家の住所を教えていただけますでしょうか? それと、その家はどのようにして購入された(見付けられた)のでしょうか?というのも、私たちも探したのですが、見付けることができなかったもので・・・ 一応、自分で書いてみたものは、 Hi, Thanks for quick reply! ○○ and kids went to bed already. but I'm sure tomorrow morning they will be excited! If you don't mind could you tell me house's address? How did you get(find) that house? because we tried to find the house in the countryside, but coudn't find it. 全部自信がないのですが、特にわからないのは、 " 家の住所”と最後の部分です。 ここは、We have been looking for the house in countryside と したほうがいいのでしょうか? あと、最後はどう結ぶのがよいでしょうか? どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.4

Hi ****, We appreciate your sending us the photo quickly, but would like to ask you the address of the house. And I am wondering how you found the house. We have been looking for the house in the picture around the countryside to take a look at the real one, but can not find it. Anyway, the house looks so great that I am sure that ○○ and my kids will be excited. I am looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you, Your name Dear で始めるのが普通かとも思いますが、何回かやり取りしてて、相手もくだけた感じであればHiで入ってもいいかと思います 要件をなるべく最初に持っていった方がいいかと思いました。ビジネス英語のレターはたいてい最初の一文に要件を書いてしまうというのが基本だそうです。ビジネスとまできっかりしたものではないと思いますが、いきなり子供のはなしがきたりするとなんのメールかなと思ってしまう可能性があります。よく知った人だとかよく子供の話をしているとか前のメールの流れがあるならこういう書き方もいいかもしれませんが、、、 多分家の写真とどのエリアに家があるかを教えてもらったけど、実際の家が見つからなかったということだと思って書いています。 そうでなければコメントください

mavala
質問者

お礼

おぉ、と感嘆してしまいした。住所を教えてもらって家を見に行きたいなぁ、と思っていたので、この英文とはちょっと違ってしまいましたが、今後のために参考にさせてもらいます。回答ありがとうございました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

noname#20453
noname#20453
回答No.3

あなたの原文に沿って私なりに書いてみました。 Hello Mr. ..., Many thanks for your quick reply! My husband and kids have already gone to bed, but I'm sure they will be excited tomorrow morning. If you don't mind, could you tell me the address of the house? How did you find such a nice house? I'm asking you this because we have been looking for a nice house like yours in the countryside without success. Best regards,

mavala
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。 私が言いたいことの雰囲気に近い気がしました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
noname#34556
noname#34556
回答No.2

こんにちは、はじめまして。 早速ですが Hi,→Dear ○○ Thanks for quick reply! →Tnank you for your(or the)prompt reply and the pictures of the house. ○○ and kids went to bed already but I'm sure tomorrow morning they will be excited! →My husband and children~ but I'm sure they will be happy to see the pictures tomorrow morning! If you don't mind could you tell me house's address? →Would you mind if I would like to ask you the house's address. How did you get(find) that house? →and how you found the house?(そのまま前の文からつなげて) because we tried to find the house in the countryside, but coudn't find it. →We have been looking for a house just like yours in the countryside but we have not found any still. I am looking forward to hearing from you. (お返事をお待ちしております) Have a nice weekend (良い週末を)など、 ○○(名前) 日本語の文に比べますと、多少英文がカジュアルな感じがしましたので、少し変えてみました。住所に関する質問は最後に持ってきた方がいいかも知れません。 いろいろな表現方法があるかとは思いますが、参考にしていただければ幸いです。

mavala
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。大変参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • heisenberg
  • ベストアンサー率23% (591/2556)
回答No.1

わたしが読んだところでは 特に不適切な箇所は無いですが 幾つかの点でアドバイスを・・・。  △「Hi,」は「Dear Sir,」に・・・。  △「If you don't mind」は「By the way,if you don't mind」に・・・。  △「could you tell me」は「could you kindly tell me」に・・・。  △「but could'nt find it.」は「but could'nt」に・・・。  △「結び」は「Hoping to hear from you(お返事 お待ちしております。)」  以上です。

mavala
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。大変参考になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 現在完了のところです。おねがいします。

中学の英訳の問題です。 「住む家はもう見つかりましたか。」 を自分は Have you already find a house to live in ? としたのですが。 模範解答は Have you find a house to live in yet ? となっていました。 自分の解答ではダメでしょうか。それと、already を使うにしても、どこに入れてよいのかも分かっていません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Nice to hear from you! Thank you for your tips for the hostels. I have a (strange) question for you. Is it possible to sleep with you for one or two nights? Tomorrow we are leaving Kyoto by bike and I don't know which hostel to choose. Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? If you don't feel comfortable with you, just say that and we can find a hostel today.

• 和訳お願いいたします

It was my pleasure to look for your hair dryer ... this way it made me feel I could do something for you and that makes me very happy. Of course you can use my towels. Actually I also have an extra bath robe you can use. You can use everything in my house ... please consider my house as your home for Do we take off our shoes when we enter the house? Generally speaking ... no. But in my house yes. I always take of my shoes when I enter the house and put on my slippers. And I also ask everybody who enters to do this. (I will prepare slippers for you). So in the house I walk around with my slippers and to go to the bedroom I take off my slippers. But I think in Japanese house it's a little bit different. The part of the house where you can't wear shoes, the floor is a little bit higher, no? Can you be honest ... have you never walked in your house with your shoes? Really never? You were never a naught girl? hahaha

• すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか?

すみませんがどなたか下記の英文を訳して頂けないでしょうか? 自分なりに訳してみたのですがどうもスッキリしなくて。。 宜しくお願いいたします。 ↓ yes my pleasure and I would like but when you stay in my house the police will say why do you have this women in your house you know in Yemen they are crazy the are not like anther county but if we are ready married no problem pleas understand pleas don't worry about stay we can stay together in the hotel Ok when you are in Yemen yes for sure we can visit my family if you want

• 和訳お願いします!

thank you for getting back to me  but are you sure its not over the counter cause we went buy thiere lastime and it is over the counter my husband buy it in the airport store but it's okey if you can't find it thank you for you're time tho' i'm greatful for what you did. お願い致します!

• "That's for me to know and you to find out."

HPに載っていたクイズの最後に、"Will you rate high?"という質問があり、答えに"I guess.""Depends on my results."などのほか、"That's for me to know and you to find out."というのがありました。この"That's for me to know and you to find out."の意味がわからないので、インターネットで調べてみると、ほかに Husband: What are we arguing about, exactly ...? Wife: That’s for me to know, and you to find out. という使い方もあったので、「余計なお世話」とか「そんなこともわからないの」みたいな意味かなと思うのですが、そういうニュアンスであっているのでしょうか。 どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

We offer 1 mouth warranty for all our products, but you have to ship them back first. then we will exchange new items and ship to you. In this case buyer pay for the shipping sending back and we pay for the shipping resending.

• 和訳お願いしますww

am so sorry to let you know, we just received your package returned back from USPS. We will need to find out from the USPS the reason why the package got return. But I want to check in with you if you want us to ship this back to you by UPS.

• 意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。そこはオリジナル商品を作ってくれるお店です。問い合わせをしたところお返事をもらいました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for contacting AAA and for your interest in using the AAA emblem! We appreciate the time you have taken to write us, we are delighted to receive your email and have the opportunity to assist you today. We apologize for the delay in responding to your email, and hope it has not caused you any inconvenience in your research. We are excited to see you are interested in using the AAA Emblem. In response to your question, unfortunately we have only been provided the phone number to the BBB Equity Management Department. As previously stated that number is 1-111-111-1111. If you speak to someone in that department, they may be able to provide you with an email directly to their department. We apologize for the inconvenience and wish you the best in your future endeavors. I hope this answers all of your questions and concerns but if not please feel free to contact your local dealership or us for further assistance. If you are not currently working with a AAA dealership in your area and you would like to locate one, an easy way to do so is by visiting http://www..com. Would a contact from a local dealership be helpful? We can have a BBB dealership contact you by email or phone regarding your purchase or lease. We will make sure that the dealership contacts you in a timely manner. Just reply to this email with your consent.

• 英語の質問

Maybe you're open to keep us one or two nights in our house so we can have some time to search for a good hostel? これはどういう意味ですか?_

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 地方公務員の30代男性からの連絡が途絶え、心配しています。
  • 彼は忙殺されているようで、コロナや仕事の影響があるのかもしれません。
  • 彼の連絡がない理由や気持ちについてモヤモヤしています。
回答を見る