• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

1.今日は私たちに運もお金もないみたいね。家に居て、ピザを取って、テレビをみましょうよ 2.不老不死は人類の夢である。しかし、それが実現すれば、地球は人で一杯になってしまうだろう。 1.I seem we have no luck and money today . Let's stay in home ,have a pizza and watch TV program. 2.Not aging and dying is the human beings' dream,but if the dream came true,the earth would become full of people. よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数5

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

I seem → It seems~ これは決まった形です no luck and money→ neither luck nor money 学校英語できちんと書けばこうでしょう stay in home→ stay at home, stay home が普通でしょう。home は副詞的に前置詞無しで使えます。 ,have a pizza and watch TV program → and have a pizza and watch TV Not aging and dying is the human beings' dream → Never-aging and never-dying life is a human dream :人類の夢は他にもあるでしょうから a を使います。ハイフンでつないでLifeを修飾する形容詞に。 他は良いと思います。

kentspeeding
質問者

お礼

細かい添削有難うございます。参考にさせてもらいます。

その他の回答 (1)

• grouchy
  • ベストアンサー率26% (21/79)
回答No.2

It seems like we are out of luck and money today. Why don't we stay home? We can order some pizza and watch TV. Although an eternal life is a dream for many people, the earth would be filled with too many people if that came reality. ・不老不死はan eternal life とか、immortalityと言います。 ・「人類の夢」は英語にすると、すこし大げさなので「たくさんの人の夢」にしてしまいました。

kentspeeding
質問者

お礼

細かい添削有難うございます。参考にさせてもらいます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文 添削お願いします

外国に住んでみると、「人間、みな同じ」との感想を持つ。イギリス人と付き合ってみても確かにそう思えてくる。彼らが悲しみや喜びに反応する様や相手の立場を考える点はいかにも日本人に似ている。恥ずかしがりやで、すぐには友人になれないが、いったん友人になれば驚くほど互いに心の琴線に触れ合うことができる。 After living abroad,you can feel that all human beings are the same.I actually feel so when I make friends with Britain friend.How they respond to sadness and joy and how they consider the opponent's position are quite similar to those of Japanese people.Since they are shy,you can not make friends with them soon.But once you become their friend,you and they can deeply understand each other surprisingly. 添削お願いします。

• 英作文添削お願いします

(1)クローン羊Dollyを作った英国人研究者のもとに、数家族から死亡した肉親の複製を作ってもらいたいという依頼があったという。 (2)この技術の人間への応用は可能であろうが、 (3)仮にクローン人間が出現したら、親子という概念は変質し、「自分とは何か」という問いに直面することになるだろう。 (1)Some families asked the English researcher, who made Dolly, a clonal sheep , to make the clone of their dead relatives. (2)It is surely possible to apply this technology to human beings. (3)However, if clonal humans came into being, the conception of parent and child would change, and you would be faced with the question what you are. ・「自分とは何か」という問い についての表現は適当でしょうか。 ・Dolly,・・・に続く同格表現は適当でしょうか。 他にも不適当な箇所がありましたらご指摘ください、お願いします。

• 和文英訳-Z会より-

不老不死は人類の夢である。しかしながらもしそれが実現したら地球は人で一杯になってしまうだろう。 For human being , to be agress and never to die is the dream. If it came ture ,however,there would be full of people on earth. 上記の文は正しいですか? 不老不死を 不老であること と 決して死なないこと と言うのはOK? 貴方がもし試験を採点する際このような回等をみたら × にしますか? 個人的にいくら受験勉強をしても不老不死と言う言葉は覚える機会がないような・・・・

• 翻訳、よろしくお願いします

Cell phones and personal computers, which were unique in the early 1990s, have become everyday objects. Have we human beings become more powerful? 翻訳、よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします。 テーマ:Many medical students become frustrated that the basic memory skills that allowed them to pass the entrance exam have not prepare them for the increased pace of university study. Indeed, doctors need to be highly motivated, self-directed learners to keep up with the ever-increasing changes in medical knowledge. Describe how you could be a good medical student and what your priorities will be. Detail three of your good points and three bad points clearly. 条件:3パラグラフ構成以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること。   It is often said that many medical students become frustrated because they have to memorize various kinds of things about human body to keep up with university study. In case with me, one of my bad points is that when cannot understand the things, I am unable to go next step until I understand them. In addition to this bad point, I also think almost all things so deep. For example, I always worry about that whether my opinions or actions hurt my friends or not. Moreover, my third bad point is that I often care about people around me too much. My sister usually told me not to take care of her so often. However, I think these bad points are also my good points. When I cannot understand something, I ask my friends or teachers how to solve the problem. This action makes our relationships better. Next, my worrying about everything and tending to take care of people around me mean I have abilities to imagine other people’s feelings and to try to help people who are in trouble. This will motivate me to become a good doctor. Although I have bad points, everyone also has them. The important thing is not that you do not have bad points, but that you have the ability to change your bad points to good points. This is needed to become a good medical student.(238words) 自分の良い点悪い点について具体例を3つずつ、ということなのですが、 どういうふうに羅列したらよいか悩みました。 いい点と悪い点を一対一対応にして書くべきなのかとも考えましたが、 3つの悪い点→全部良い点へと変換しました。 先日期待と不安の添削をしていただいたときに不安→期待の方がよいというアドバイスを頂いたことを参考にしてみました。 序論も結論も弱い気がしますがボキャブラリーや結び付け方がへただなぁと・・・ 本番まであと1週間なのでかなり焦っています(´;ω;`) よろしくお願いします

• 英作文-3

今回は問題文が長いです…。載せ方がわからないので、関係あるところのみ抜粋して書きたいと思います。 (小鳥を手乗りに育て上げることが夢であった。インコや文鳥を買ってきては何度もやってみた。なかなか思い通りにいかない。性懲りもなく、3カ月前からまたインコを飼い始めた。今度はうまくいきそうだ。こう書いている間も、私の肩の上にちょこんと止まっている。) (1)このたびの出会いはとてもうれしいが、少し不安でもある。何しろなついてくれた鳥はこれまで一羽もいなかったのだから。 (それにはそれなりの理由がある。以降、鳥に対する虐待を書いてあり、作者はこれを「一見残酷に見えることも、それは私の愛情がそうさせている。」と書いてあります。 1 (1)を訳せ。( The encounter …) 2 作者の行為が動物虐待になるかどうか、あなたの考えとそう思う理由をかけ。(30~40字で書け) 1 The encounter I experienced this time is satisfacotory to me, but I am worrying a little , because even only a bird have not become familiar with me. 2 I think that he is playing animal abuse, because any animals have life and emotions. This act of him is the same abuse as for human. He should change the way of expression of love.

• 自由英作文の添削お願いします。

2度目の投稿です。前回も大変お世話になりました。今回も添削よろしくお願いします<(_ _)> 問)あなたが母校の校長先生になれるとしたら、何をしたいですか?その理由とともに80語以上の英語で書きなさい If I became a plincipal of my school,I would like to introduce a volunteer activity. In particular,I want to have students call at a home for the aged.There are some reasons for this.First of all,I'd like to get students to learn what they can't study in class.By visiting a day care center,they can learn how to get on with elderly persons,and come by knowledge from old persons. Second, now that Japan is an aging society.Above all,students needs to learn welfare,so this plan will become chances they are interested in well-being. 文法、語彙ミス等の指摘、内容に関するアドバイス等ありましたらよろしくお願いします<(_ _)>

• 添削してください

The huge monster that was suddenly appear and destroyed the city was created by human. Selfish people say the Godzilla which can be said to be a victim is a threat of human and try to kill it. So to speak, I think that the Godzilla is a symbol of fear that selfish human beings bore. 突然現れた人の住む街を破壊する巨大怪獣は、人の手によって生み出されました。身勝手な人間は、被害者とも言えるゴジラを、人類の脅威だと言って、殺しにかかります。 言わばゴジラは「身勝手な人間が産みだした恐怖の象徴」とも言えると思います。 The modern people who watch CG movies have a little uncomfortable to watch this movie. 特にリアリティ溢れるCG映画を観ている現代の私たちには少し違和感はあります。 In the present age, it is difficult to think that humans and animals eat the same things. In fact there are people who let the pet eat the same things as a human being, but sill with consciousness, we have distinguished what human beings eat and what the animals eat. 現代であれば、人間と動物が同じものを食べることは考えにくい。実際には人間と同じご飯をペットに食べさせる人もいるだろうが、それでも意識の上では、私たちは人間が食べるものと動物が食べるものを区別してしまっている。 こちらの英文を添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 久しぶりに、日記風に英作文を書きました、添削お願いします。

おはようございます、いつもここgooで勉強しています。ここ2ヶ月ほど、その勉強をサボっていました。その結果は、以下の文章を書くにも、とても時間がかかりました。"自分のせいでしょう?"と自分に言っているなさけない自分がいます。もう一度頑張る!と決めました。以下の文章は、私の言いたいことが伝わるでしょうか?英文だけを書かせていただきました、よろしくお願いいたします。 Hi, my Crystal! I am so sorry, because I have not been here for a long time. Last time I came here, it was on May 21th! Meanwhile, I did not think anything in English. As you know, I have a dream and you helped me a lot with it. Now I say it to you、again. “I want to learn and I want to speak English when I get a chance to go to US someday.” I could hear you said “Rose-crystal! You have to study hard and see me more and more. I can see you anytime you want.” Thank you! Crystal! Thank you, again! I will study English with you. BTW, did I say about “goo”? “goo” is very good place for me to studying. It is on internet and there are many people who help me a lot. Every time, when I wrote my diary I had it corrected from them. Of course, this one, too. Sorry, Crystal! Tomorrow is not my day-off, so I have to say you “Good night, my little sweet Crystal!”

• 添削してください!(英語)

「彼はアーティストになる前、建築家を目指していたが、その夢を音楽会社へ入社した」 Before he became an artist, he had been aiming to become an architect, but he have gave up the dream and entered a music company. 過去形の使い方が正しいのかわかりません。 添削してください。 よろしくお願いします。