• ベストアンサー

英語で難易度って?

がちゃぽんやUFOキャッチャーの商品の裏に よく難易度とかって書いてますが、 それをHPで紹介しょうと思ってます。 そこで説明で、 難易度って英語で書くと なんというのでしょうか? difficulty★★★★★ とかでいいのでしょうか? 予測不可能 It is unpredictableでいいのかな? 超レアはVery rare, 日本取引市場価格 Japanese business market price もこんな感じで書いてみましたが どうなんでしょう? アドバイスお願いします。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • hakkoichiu
  • ベストアンサー率21% (250/1139)
回答No.1

1) Level( of how difficult) 2) cannot tell 3) Very rare ................OK 4) a Japanese market price

legs
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。 マーケットプライスでしたか....思い出せません でした...。 勉強になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#145674
noname#145674
回答No.2

隊長!1)Difficulty、2)Unpredictable、3)Very rareはそのままで大丈夫であります!4)に関しては第1艦隊長のおっしゃるとおりであります! 以上、報告終わります!

legs
質問者

お礼

大佐ありがとうございます。 見事、難解英単語から無事帰還できそうで ございます。 以上、ありがとうございます。 退散します。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• カレーについて英語を直してください。

カレーについて、英語で書いてみました。 間違っているところや、もっといい表現などありましたら、ご指導ご鞭撻のほどよろしくおねがいいたします。 Today‘dinner is curry and rice. Of course, I cooked. Many Japanese like curry and rice. How to make it is very simple. It seems that india‘s curry differs greatly from Japanese curry. I want to eat india‘s curry in india. よろしくおねがいいたします。

• この訳で問題ありませんか?(簡単な英文)

It is completely nonintrusive subject which does not touch upon your private inner life at all, at the same time it is of general interest because English weather is very changeable and unpredictable. (※最初のItは文脈上the weatherを指します。) それは、他人の私的な精神生活に全く触れない、ちっとも押しつけがましくない話題であり、また同時に、英国の天候が非常に変わりやすく予測が付きにくいが故に、一般大衆の関心事でもある。 よろしくお願いします。

• 関係代名詞

Sushi is Japanese food. Jim likes it very much.を関係代名詞を使って一つの文にする問題があります。 Sushi is Japanese food which Jim likes very much.が答えということですが、 なぜ、Sushi which Jim likes very much is Japanese food.やJapanese food which Jim lies very much is sushi.では正解にならないのでしょうか

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

the condition is indeed important.I will put the price in relation to the condtition 100% Mint, 95-99%: Near Mint, 90-95%: Excellent, 80-90%: Fine then that depends if the product is rare or not. If the product is very rare it can have an exception. But I rather search for some products in very good condition, your excellent

• It is rare that vs it is rare for O

It is rare that vs it is rare for O to V 以下のニュアンスの違いがわかる方はいらっしゃるでしょうか。 It is very rare that a nation has been/is heavily influenced by its historical and cultural characteristics like the US It is very rare for a nation to have been influenced by its historical and cultural characteristics to the extent [that] the US has. 語尾のlike US と to the extent ... 部分は無視してください。 主眼は、that と for to の違いにあります。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英語に御願いします

こんばんは、いつもおせわになっております 英語はさっぱりで・・自動翻訳機で訳してみましたが・・・どうでしょうか? 直訳ではなくていいので、上手く英語にして頂けたら嬉しいです 宜しく御願い致します 前回○○ホテルに滞在し、とても気に入りましたので、今回も、本日よりツアーで5泊、 大人2名、子供2名で二部屋予約しております。 もし可能でしたら、使用するのは二部屋ではなく一部屋でいいですので、ジャパニーズ部屋にして頂けましたら幸いでございます。 宜しく御願い致します Since I stay at a leaf hotel last time and it is very pleasing, two rooms have been reserved by five nights, two adults, and two children from today when I will stay this time also. Since it is good to use it in not two rooms but one room if possible, it is happy, if the Japanese room is used and it gets. Thank you for your consideration 宜しく御願い致します。。

• 英語添削お願いします。

英語を勉強中で初心者です。 風呂敷の説明をしたいのですが 添削、訂正お願いします。 『お風呂に入った後、マットの代わりに風呂敷を使っていた』 と、最後に『使用後は四角に小さくたたんでおける。』の部分が特にわからず、 簡単な文章しか作れないため、もう少し詳しくできたらと思っています。 よろしくお願いします。 Furoshiki is a Japanese traditional wrapping cloth. The word"furoshiki" which means a "bath spread", In the Edo era, people wrapped clothing in it and went to the public baths and after take a bath, used furoshiki as substitute for a mat. It is very useful cloth which we can wrap any size, round watermelon, wine bottle, square box, etc. After use, it is folding small.

• 英語日記21 コミュ力

今回はコミュ力について書いてみました最近やたら耳にすることばですね ここ1週間休みなんで毎日出来る限り更新しますので回答お願いいたします。 今回もあまり自信がないのですが・・・・あと最近bookaholicさんの回答がもらえませんwww すいませんが最近英語力のライティングをあげようと英作文をまいにち書くようにしてます。 レベルのひくい英作文ではずかしいのですが。できれば文法や細かい間違いを指摘して頂けると幸いです Communication skill is now very important thing in the world. Especially in Japan, it has been paid attention from a lot of people. It is said in Japanese “komyuryoku” .I don’t know exactly what it means. I saw it on TV that people who are university student in Tokyo University of foreign studies were talking about what “”komiryoku” is. According to that, “komiryoku” is that people who can talk everyone without distinction. Can you talk everyone without distinction?? In my case, No, I cant. It is very important thing If you were a student This is because Communication skill is requirements of getting a god job.

• 英語の添削をお願いします

テーマは「日本でオリンピックを開催すべきか否か」です。  I think we should invite Olympics to somewhere in Japan. I think it would benefit Japan in some respects. First, holding Olympics is very profitable. Indeed, it would cost us much money, but profit would be larger than it. It is because many foreign people come to japan and spend much money. Moreover if Olympics were been held in Japan, Japanese people could directly see it more easily. When it is held in other countries, most Japanese people can't go, and even if they were able to go,it would cost them too much money. For these reasons, I think inviting Olympics is good for us. 文法のほか、文章構成なども指導していただけると嬉しいです。 あと受験が近くて緊張で体調が悪いです。一言応援メッセージをください!

• すみませんが、英語の文書がわかりませんが、だれが教えていただけませんか

すみませんが、英語の文書がわかりませんが、だれが教えていただけませんか、そして、翻訳もよろしくお願いします、急ぎますので、早くしてもらえませんか。 文書は以下です  sign language is very impirtant for communicating with and among the hearing impaired.it was born out of their communities naturally.ti has a uniqe structure as a language.word order and ways of expression are very different from those of spoken languages.sign linguistics has gradually made these differences clear.for example,japanese sign language has almost no particles;the forms of each verb and adjective have almost no changes. Like spooken languages,there is a large variety of sign languages.there are also many regional and social dialects.we have another kind of sign language in japan,that is,*signed japanese.*it was createdfor the hearing impaired to learn japanese more effectively and properly.it has the same word order and ways of expreeion as spoken japanese.particles and auxiliary verbs are expressed by manual letters.however,most of the hearing impaired are not so willing to use signed japanese. Today,sign language enjoys a high position in society.in sweden,it is accepted as a national language.it is an important language also in thailand,uganda and so on.in japan,translating maching for sign languge have been developed. These will be very useful for the hearing impaired in various places around the world.

仕事を辞めたい理由について
このQ&Aのポイント
  • 新卒入社5ヶ月目になります。仕事を辞めたい理由は2つあり、やりたいことがあることと、営業で扱っている商品が好きになれないことです。
  • やりたいことのために仕事をやめたいと思っています。高校の時に美大へ行くか普通の大学へ行くかで迷い、普通の大学へ行くことに決めましたが、やっぱり美大へ行けばよかったと後悔しています。
  • 営業で扱っている商品が好きになれず、我慢しなければならないことが辛いです。自分が扱う商品が他社に比べて劣っていると感じることが増えてきました。
回答を見る